Member of the Month

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very loving thread, My vote goes to Frankie for the Sigs thread and the fact he is a fellow Arsenal fan ;)
But really, he is a great guy aswell.

i am voting for Kinger74 as he is a legend, he always seems to help people out, makes good stories.

but i want to make a special mention to johnQ46, he came and makes real sense, and seems to be balanced in the argument.

and billy shut the **** up, if you dont like it, dont post

This is a very loving thread, My vote goes to Frankie for the Sigs thread and the fact he is a fellow Arsenal fan ;)
But really, he is a great guy aswell.

The signature thread is mine :D

i am voting for Kinger74 as he is a legend, he always seems to help people out, makes good stories.

but i want to make a special mention to johnQ46, he came and makes real sense, and seems to be balanced in the argument.

and billy shut the **** up, if you dont like it, dont post

Lol.

Im voting for Kris.He's a top fella (sometimes) :P

I hate chu. |)
You and your 6 votes ¬.¬

Nah, thanks for voting. Looks like your running away with it mate. :)
Any new tactics or threads coming up on your behalf?

I hate chu. |)
You and your 6 votes ¬.¬

Nah, thanks for voting. Looks like your running away with it mate. :)
Any new tactics or threads coming up on your behalf?
No just working on bettering the current ones.

Is voting finished at midnight on the last day of the month?

Danny, i know but he does contribute and you already have a few votes yourself.

I'll vote for whoever created fm-base? Thats probs Sean i guess?

Yeh i'll vote for Sean:)

Cheers to all the people that voted for me ^^) Mine is for Frankie after he has put in a lot of work this month, currently working on the Platinum Update and has released a FIFA World Club Championship database. JP and Scott 2nd and 3rd because of their hard work helping the site with tactics and competitions :)

Has to be JP for his tactics (which is what I had originally joined the site for but there is always a good topic to discuss which is why I'm still around) but everybody mentioned before has deserved their vote and I only chose JP as he has had the biggest effect on me personally :) Always helpful

I'll vote for whoever created fm-base? Thats probs Sean i guess?

Yeh i'll vote for Sean:)

oh god. your going to get everyone to act smart now! XD

Thanks for voting :)

Has to be JP for his tactics (which is what I had originally joined the site for but there is always a good topic to discuss which is why I'm still around) but everybody mentioned before has deserved their vote and I only chose JP as he has had the biggest effect on me personally :) Always helpful
Cheers bud,im touched. The tenner's in the post ;)

JP. About your previous comment. The votes will be counted and released on the last night of the month. There will also be a new thread for every month to stop the thread from disappearing or becoming either to large or having way to many comments or spams. This and other information will be added to the thread shortly. :)

This thread was always likely to cause arguements, does anyone remember the 'fm base awards' and how that turned out, with the 'fatshit saga' etc.

Anyway, i've always found Sean & Kris to be helpful.

Just got my username changed to Max from Kinger74 mate so might wanna change that on the votes ;)

This thread was always likely to cause arguements, does anyone remember the 'fm base awards' and how that turned out, with the 'fatshit saga' etc.

Sean & Kris.?

You may only vote for one person

I Agree. But atleast we can give something back to the members who deserve it...

Anyway... Pick one JDY!

Can't be giving people 2 votes now... They could overtake me for all we know! ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back