Member of the Month

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go for Sean, without him this website wouldnt even exist.

max, i will always call you kinger. thts who you are to me mate. :)

Hehe same here JDY:)

FourFourTwo - I think you made a slight mistake mate no ones voted for me lol.

I vote for Max/ Kinger for his Sunderland and Portsmouth threads have been fantastic.

Good luck mate.

Cheers ^^) :wub: I'm suprised so many people are voting for me
I'm so surprised that so little people have voted for me :'(
I would've voted for you too but my heart belongs to Danny :wub:

I'm so surprised that so little people have voted for me :'(
I would've voted for you too but my heart belongs to Danny :wub:
Aha cheers mate ^^) I would of voted for you but I decided to vote for people based on hard work this month, make that Journeyman story happen though and you'll have my vote :P

FourFourTwo - I think you made a slight mistake mate no ones voted for me lol.

Nope... I was scrolling through quickly writing down votes, saw your name and gave you one.. It was in this post.. So not really a mistake.. Although this person voted for two people.. I didn't give one to JP Woody from this post..

gatid for starting the leicester challenge, or JP woody for his brian clough tactics

And...

Just got my username changed to Max from Kinger74 mate so might wanna change that on the votes ;)

Changing it now Kinger74... I mean.. MAX :@.. But cmon... Everyone will be like... Who the **** is MAX? oO)
And some others.. Like ME... Will be like... I miss that young stud Kinger74 (H)

Redrup- Seems a nice fella, Started a few good threads from memory and his posts always seem to make sense. Also he takes no **** which is pretty funny when you see him get on someone's back

Nope... I was scrolling through quickly writing down votes, saw your name and gave you one.. It was in this post.. So not really a mistake.. Although this person voted for two people.. I didn't give one to JP Woody from this post..

Ok that explains it then. 1 vote thats a good start for me lol.

Redrup- Seems a nice fella, Started a few good threads from memory and his posts always seem to make sense. Also he takes no **** which is pretty funny when you see him get on someone's back

Thanks for voting :)
Totals will be updated soon guys..

Keep voting, It's close for positions!

Think i should get a vote for the new username.?

There are quite a few people who deserve it. It is really hard to choose. oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back