Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

Performance update screenshots on page 1.

Does anyone know what the deal is with those 3 Turkish high scores on the leaderboard. Are they legit, hacks perhaps they are those 1000 year saves I have seen about.

using this in my Galatarsay save, going to win the league comfortably, lost on agg 3-3 in the quarter finals of the league cup after playing a rotated squad, lost to ac milan 3-2 agg in the round of 16 in the EL, squad is far from complete and the signings I have made have been so that I can fill the homegrown quota mostly + I have been playing wingers in the DLF roles to some moderate success too....should work even better in the second season

Most games going my way, though I've managed to get beaten by lesser teams in the cup, and league. Often after leading by a couple of goals. Goals coming against have been very good counter attacks.

Still haven't build the team up as suggested above, only 1st season with this tactic.

This tac looks most interesting, however seems not much ppl pays attention to it.....and not too many old FM players focus in this tac, rather they play the other tac....hmmmmm

glad to see that the Patriots are going strong in both NFL and MSL :)

Lost 5 games in 13 with Liverpool. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Might have to start a new save to give this 1 a go

Lost 5 games in 13 with Liverpool. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Yeah I am an Everton fan and this tactic is not authorised for use for Liverpool. NO REFUNDS!!!

Have a re-read through the main page and my guide.

Also if you holiday games or instant result then this tactic does not go through the match engine the same way and you can't expect the same results. I have no idea your circumstances so can't really help but I am certain you can turn it around, good luck.

Thanks I never holiday or instant result will go back through see if i have missed anything with the training is it balanced average and the slider remain where it is throughout the season?

Hi Skeletor, what changes you do when you go down to ten men?

The back 5 are essential. So losing taking off an MC winning take off a striker. Drawing...surprise me!!!:O
Ooook thank's mate, and what attributes you choose for each role? Have you a filters?

Last edited:
FM-Live was the business! What a game! I'd literally forgotten all about it until reading this thread. Will be sure to test out your tactic as it looks like it's working incredibly well for you :)