Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

I plugged in this tactioc with my Villa save. I am in the third season in the premier league. I replayed a match that i lost 4-0 away against man u. The players were of course unfamiliar with the tactic and United were all over me in possesion and chanses. i still ended up winning 1-2. This could be gold. I am excited about how this will develop. Best christmas gift ever maybe? Thank you so much Skeletorxxx
I mean come on man are you serious?
You REPLAYED a match?First of all why not start testing the tactic with just your next games?
then you won ONE game 1-2 and that got you excited and you started to make predictions that this is the next big thing?Are you serious..?Did I not understand something or?

I mean come on man are you serious?
You REPLAYED a match?First of all why not start testing the tactic with just your next games?
then you won ONE game 1-2 and that got you excited and you started to make predictions that this is the next big thing?Are you serious..?Did I not understand something or?

you must be a united fan...

Don't have any screenshots to post atm but in an online game of 5 of us with lower level prem teams 2 of us are using this tactic (Leicester and Watford) and in jan we are currently topping the league with only 1 loss each so it seems to be working for us, maybe will post some screens when season is over

After playing couple of games, results are so so... but what's troublesome is that strikers are rarely scoring... i mean if u have 3 strikers you expect them to score more then wingbacks and midfield but that's not the case so far, but will keep using it maybe it changes after its fluid

After more than a half season with 18.2.1 update, I can say it is the best. I know that I have almost more posts then the creator on this thread. Sorry not sorry. :)

View attachment 73206 View attachment 73205

I have some advices to you get better experience with this tactic. P24 W20 D2 L2 GD60 Pts62.

PLAYERS

DCs have to be fast and have good mental skills. Passing shouldn't be less than 10.

WBs have to good passing, crossing and defensive skills. They should get forward when possible.

DLP
should have good defensive skills. Tackling, Marking and Passing should be more than 14. If he is fast and quick player, it's better.

AP
s should be good passing skilled box to box players. At least one of them. Marking and tackling should be more than 11-12. But if you have a really good AM in your squad, you can use as one of AP.

STCR&STCL are your best positions. I suggest, use left footed on right and rigth footed on left. Don't use left footed on left and right footed on right at the same time! You can use one of them same foot on same wing also. I'm using Sisto(right footed) on right and Kean(right footed) on left.

STC is your complete forward as support role. Good finishing, heading, jumping, pace, agility etc. skills very important. Passing skills should be at least 12-13. Spend your all money to here. If you don't have, you can buy Walter Gonzalez for 500k eur.

TRAINING

On Season: Balance/Average.
Match Training: If I play big away games, changed it Defensive Positioning, very easy home games Attacking Pos. but generally Match Tactics.

OIs

You should use OIs, but don't leave the assistant. I have some advices for you. Check your opponents players.

DCs. Which one is worse about concentration and composure. Closing Down to him Always. But one of them.
MCs. If opponent has good player on midfield. Tackling to him as Hard. But just one player.
AMC/AMR/AML
. If their techniques more than 15, Show onto foot Weaker ones. But not select weaker foot. If player left footed select right foot. If player both footed than Tackle him Hard.
STC. If your opponent plays with one striker against you, Tight Marking as Always to him.

Check always opponent's subs. Never missed a player.

That's all from my side. If you have any question, don't send me a private message. I always forgot the check them on time. You can ask from here.

Just tried this after taking over at Aston Villa with the club rock bottom of the Premiership, 5 points from 20 games and no wins all season. Tried another tactic I'd been using previously but no joy. With this, 1st game beat Swansea 7-2, then beat Arsenal 5-1. Went with an unchanged line up against Man Utd at Old Trafford, and promptly lost 6-3 (5-0 at half time!) However, they are top, and on a 14 match unbeaten run. I have faith that this tactic will help Villa stay up so will keep going with it.

used it for a whole season with watford finished third in the league, scoring 107 (best) but allowed 66 (third worst) but I was watford so a very successful season, had a few bad results like losing 5-1 to bournemouth and 3-0 to newcastle but for the most part a very very good tactic!! plan on upgrading the GK, CB, and RWB so should be better defensively

Man, this is gold. I've been testing all tactics from a lot of people and this is the best! Seriously. I just want to say thank you Skeletor! Thank you very much. My team is "jogando por música("playing by music")", as we use to say in Brazil. I recommend this tactic to everyone. Cheers! :wub:

First season: Reached German Cup semi-final - Champion of 2.Bundesliga (H)

View attachment 73118 View attachment 73117

Second season with West Ham United - first season where most of the starting 11 have both developed partnerships and are comfortable in their roles.

Won the league with Manchester United coming in second (they were runaway winners last time round)
Also won the FA cup (back to back).

Less luck in the Fizzy Pop cup, crashing out in the semis, and the same with the CL, where Manchester United transhed me away (6-2).

Have had some wondeful games though, where the 8-2 home victory against Manchester United in the league and the 6-0 against Juventus and 7-0 against AC Milan in the CL stand out.

There are games though were it all goes **** up, and when it does, it really poors in. At leadt 3 goals, more often four or six. It doesn't matter if it's the first eleven I out out or not. In fact, it's more likely that it's the best squad that get hammered (pun intended).

My home record though is almost immaculate with 17-2-0 and a GD of 50. Rivals Manchester United have replicated the unbeatable home form, but drew more games. I've lost six games away though. They've been against Manchester United (2nd), Manchester City (3rd) , Tottenham (4th), Liverpool (5th), Chelsea (6th) and Fulham (16th). In true FM style, I've also managed to lose points away against Crystal Palace, a team that were rock bottom, ended up last and a GD of -39.

Will try and freshen up the squad with a couple of new additions, and have more kids in the home team against the easier teams and in the cups, and see where that leads us.
:)

wanted to give an update on my experiences with the tactic for LLM. i have used this tactic for better teams and its amazing. but when i started out as fc united of manchester and tried it out it leaked goas galore. but now starting season 3 and being tipped for middle of the table in league 2 the tactic works great for me. much more solid than ealier. my biggest problem probably is the complete striker as that type of players are very hard to come by at this level. i do get in an amazing talent soom who perhaps can fill those shoes.

a second bonus for me with this tactic is that the intensity is not so high as many others which doesn't put as high requirements forth for stamina which can be a issue with less good players.

View attachment 73101View attachment 73100View attachment 73099

Last edited:
Merry Christmas you filthy animal... And a happy new year.

View attachment 73087

On topic : Such a great tactic. Strikers are scoring like their life depend on it. Absolutly love this tactic! Thanks for sharing!