Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

Hi, sorry if I missed it on an earlier post, but what are the opposition instructions?

Would really like to try this tactic, but would anyone be able to post screenshots of the individual player instructions, please please..!!
I`m playing FM touch on ipad, so I can`t download the tactic, I have to set the instructions manually.

Last edited:
I am disappointed that the tactic is currently only rated 3 stars, I really thought it was better than that. I enjoyed sharing it but perhaps people aren't getting the results I expected. From the feedback I know it's working for some, I will try some other tactics in the near future and if I find anything more suited to first season players/underdog's I will be back.

I am disappointed that the tactic is currently only rated 3 stars, I really thought it was better than that. I enjoyed sharing it but perhaps people aren't getting the results I expected. From the feedback I know it's working for some, I will try some other tactics in the near future and if I find anything more suited to first season players/underdog's I will be back.

where does one rate it with stars? ill give it 5 definitely

Last edited:
Stars don't mean anything, from the few games I tried it it was working great. I haven't dared to switch from my 5-2-3 to test yours in a season though. Might do it later :)

currently playing i vanarama north and using vocal 5-3-2. it seems to be a bit better for LLM atm. but maybe you can find some tweaks u can use for the LLM tactic skeletor

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-20th-_ranked-1st-epl_scored-65-21-games.html

[video=youtube;-dJolYw8tnk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk[/video]

I had a quick go of this tactic, seemed very good. Yeah I will see if there's anything from that tactic that can help mine and get back to you.

I haven't tried the tactic yet, but I am interested by it. The only thing I would say is in the OP you say not to leave opp instructions to your Assistant. So Skeletor what are the opposition instructions mate? Sorry if I missed them but if we cant leave them to our assistants do you have a set you feel is effective with the tactic?

at first, i scared when i saw 3 playmakers on midfield but this tactic is best. its like grid system tactic on fm12.

Second season with the tactic is better than the first :D

I still get spanked away, at times, against the best teams. And when they win, they score 3 - 6 goals.
I score at least two goals per game.

They are shocking results, I suppose its definitely not plug in and play then. I will work on an underdog/season 1 tactic after xmas.

I have the same results with my team in National 3 in France (With Manageronline Database).
Defeat are violent, 6-7 goals conceed every time.
1/2 goals scored per game. But 10 matchs 9 defeats, 1 draw.
You must have very good players on the sides (wb), and very fast CB, if not, it's a very dangerous tactic :p

Agreed. I concede a lot of goals. Both my CB's completely misses their marks on deep crosses. I normally concede 2-3 goals when I win and 5-7 when I loose. I have clearly scored the most goals in the league, but I also have the worst defensive stats.

Reporting in after 10 PL games with Everton. It's certainly never dull with this tactic. I'm sitting 6th but only one point off the top, the highest scorers in the division but only bottom-placed Brighton have a worse defence.

View attachment 73333

View attachment 73332

The last match has, unsurprisingly, been the highlight so far - 2-0 up and cruising at HT, a second-half collapse (seems to happen a bit with this), before Rooney is introduced for the last 10 minutes in his first game since getting injured on the final pre-season game to net the winner with 5 minutes left.

The other competitions have been as expected so far, only the OL match being a 'shock'.

View attachment 73331

The tactic is completely fluid now, so maybe things will improve from here, and the return of Coleman from injury has certainly helped - Martina also picked up early knocks so I retrained Lennon as a WB and he's averaged a 7.00 and got up to 'awkward', but I had to fit him in somehow anyway. My only other transfer was bringing in Jordan Lukaku to rotate with Baines, and he's much more suited for the tactics WB role anyway.

Will let you know how it goes after this!