Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikan, wich one of your tactics would probably do best? The deeper one or the first one with two CM's? :)

not tested yet mate, sounds like the DM one, read the above posts mate :) just tested my AMC, going to try this next!

Raikan, wich one of your tactics would probably do best? The deeper one or the first one with two CM's? :)

ME is ******** me hard - but for me the deeper one tended to work better even if i was playing against weaker team. Against stronger team (much stronger) it worked suprisingly well (one even deeper version when one striker came to AMC) - that i thought that i dont have ME issue. After that i came for regular league and ME worked again. Depend on your squad but i would tell the deeper the better..... :-D

I'm doing amazingly great in my fifth season. actually won 2 cups and 3 championships. I am completely dominating n this 5th season, even in C1. I won against Roma twice, Arsenal once, and barcelona once (didnt play the home game yet).

I'm doing amazingly great in my fifth season. actually won 2 cups and 3 championships. I am completely dominating n this 5th season, even in C1. I won against Roma twice, Arsenal once, and barcelona once (didnt play the home game yet).

who you playing with?

awesome mate :) you with Inter hey?

post a few SS of your best results, league table and best players :)

Might and Magic v2

Hello Raikan, I want to tanks you for the tactic ( the second verison with 2 dmc )! I recommend to take it and play it all the way...it's just awesome....i play with Juventus in sezon 3 and in december I have 17 games played in serie A and 17 games won! I've scored 52 goals and receive only 6 :))) I can't believe....I use this tactic in full version of footbal manager 2013 and it rocks! It's true that now in serie A Juve is a little bit overpowered but also in CL I had good results, through the semifinals where I had been beaten by man utd who also won the competition against barcelona! THANK YOU!

Can i post some images with my team and season stats? :D

Last edited:
Hello Raikan, I want to tanks you for the tactic ( the second verison with 2 dmc )! I recommend to take it and play it all the way...it's just awesome....i play with Juventus in sezon 3 and in december I have 17 games played in serie A and 17 games won! I've scored 52 goals and receive only 6 :))) I can't believe....I use this tactic in full version of footbal manager 2013 and it rocks! It's true that now in serie A Juve is a little bit overpowered but also in CL I had good results, through the semifinals where I had been beaten by man utd who also won the competition against barcelona! THANK YOU!

Can i post some images with my team and season stats? :D

yes please mate :)

that is really great news :) well done!

I am glad it is working out for you!

Going to give this a try with United. Where is this V2 that Chiritoiu speaks of?

its in the download mate, there are two versions, you need to unzip the file that is downloaded :)

check the first page, see the DM version post

Which one do you think works best in the new patch, as I'm having some issues with the Deeper DM one.

Hi Raikan! I try to use your tactic, but I think it isn't working with poor clubs like Lech Poznan. Look at the results, I can't keep cleen sheet even if I play with bad teams. I don't know what's going wrong, I have the best squad in the league, there is second season with this squad and I started to use your tactic before season starts.
In previously FM version I usually dominated on Polish League, now I tried to use many tactic from forum bassed on 2 DM, but noone works good. I tried to do my own tactic, and it works good when I take "holiday", but when I back and played match by myself I lost many games...
Please give me any advice, I don't know what's wrong.. ; /

View attachment 284218

Hi Raikan! I try to use your tactic, but I think it isn't working with poor clubs like Lech Poznan. Look at the results, I can't keep cleen sheet even if I play with bad teams. I don't know what's going wrong, I have the best squad in the league, there is second season with this squad and I started to use your tactic before season starts.
In previously FM version I usually dominated on Polish League, now I tried to use many tactic from forum bassed on 2 DM, but noone works good. I tried to do my own tactic, and it works good when I take "holiday", but when I back and played match by myself I lost many games...
Please give me any advice, I don't know what's wrong.. ; /

View attachment 284218

hey bud,

you have to do more than just download a tactic and play each game each week on Fm13.. The Fm12 approach WILL NOT work on Fm13..

you have to manage the team..

What do you mean "manage the team"? What opposite instruction should I use?
I always want to "bite" my next opponent, I use "pressing" on their playmaker, weak foot on fast wingers (and cover them 1v1 by my full backs), weak foot on strikers and usually agressive tackle. When they had wingers like Robben or Ronaldo I use zone mask.
When they had fast strikers I retreat defensive line and use fast defenders, but when they had strikers like Carrol i use my tall defenders with good jumping and heading.

Is that enough to stop opponents? Nothing at all, I always lose 4-0 or more when I tried to stop them... this is ridiculous.

What do you mean "manage the team"? What opposite instruction should I use?
I always want to "bite" my next opponent, I use "pressing" on their playmaker, weak foot on fast wingers (and cover them 1v1 by my full backs), weak foot on strikers and usually agressive tackle. When they had wingers like Robben or Ronaldo I use zone mask.
When they had fast strikers I retreat defensive line and use fast defenders, but when they had strikers like Carrol i use my tall defenders with good jumping and heading.

Is that enough to stop opponents? Nothing at all, I always lose 4-0 or more when I tried to stop them... this is ridiculous.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ease-read-before-complaining.html#post1630341

Re

Hi again...somebody tried the awesome amc tactic uploaded by raikan? is it good? i would like to try it but my heart doesn't let me change the actual tactic :D and another problem is that i have too many strikers in team ... Llorente,Abel Hernandez, Lacina Traore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back