Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
good hint with the Raikan007 31222 CCC Heaven tactic. it's working really well. also the attacking possession and M&M.
now I hope I will be able to compete in network game with a mate who is dominating every team despite his first FM save ever.

I started a new career with Besiktas in order to use this tactics, I apllied all instructions but I got only 9 points in 10 games and board decided to fire. Actually it was dissapointting for me.

Great to see you playing again and giving the game a bit more time.
I'll run through a season or two with this tonight/tomorrow and let you know how it goes, keep up the amazing work.

Unsuccesful results using this tactic as AFC Telford United ...

Friendlies it was very successful however once the league began things turned very bad. This was with leicester city.

Hey buddy!!!I can't understand how can you say Might and Magic?I tried this tactics with Dnipro and Eskisehirspor.Effect=Nothing
I got 5 points in 7 games with Dnipro and 8 points in 10 games with Eskisehirspor.
Gokmen Ozdenak.

Aimed at a couple of the recent replies; first of all guys, this isn't a tactic that will works wonders for any team, no matter what. Most of Raikan's tactics are for mid-top table teams and as all tactics it requires you to tweak individual and team settings depending on the quality of your team and your player types. And especially since the game is in beta/demo stage it would help if you guys, when you use someone else tactic and decide to reply, to actually post the problems you're encountering in-game and what you think might be the problem - that goes for all tactics on this site. That way the creator and others on this site can actually help you out and also help improve the tactic.

I've only played a couple of matches but the tactic is working pretty alright. Haven't made many tweaks yet as I have players that fit into these roles. The tactic is very dynamic and quick offensively, with lots of different goals; one-two combinations through the middle, crosses from byline and deep etc. and is also very balanced in the midfield with the defensive DLP and BWM.

Raikan thanks for your effort, i'll try this out.

And nevermind what did gokmen ozdenak (aka bear the gökmen) said he known as a very talented crown around here. :D

Awesome, just when I was about to give up on FM13 until Friday. Downloading now. Any chance you could upload a screenshot of your Wimbledon team? 17 games in with them and dropped from 3rd early on to now sitting 13th.

Aimed at a couple of the recent replies; first of all guys, this isn't a tactic that will works wonders for any team, no matter what. Most of Raikan's tactics are for mid-top table teams and as all tactics it requires you to tweak individual and team settings depending on the quality of your team and your player types. And especially since the game is in beta/demo stage it would help if you guys, when you use someone else tactic and decide to reply, to actually post the problems you're encountering in-game and what you think might be the problem - that goes for all tactics on this site. That way the creator and others on this site can actually help you out and also help improve the tactic.

I've only played a couple of matches but the tactic is working pretty alright. Haven't made many tweaks yet as I have players that fit into these roles. The tactic is very dynamic and quick offensively, with lots of different goals; one-two combinations through the middle, crosses from byline and deep etc. and is also very balanced in the midfield with the defensive DLP and BWM.

I dont expect wonder but this tactic is not good for middle-lower leage teams. besiktas have players that this tactic is needing but there is no any result, I mean without any tactic, team can sit on the above the average on the table, but tactic has a really serious defence problem. maybe it will work with big teams like arsenal, chelsea etc. but it also need to develop for other teams.

Also, people can criticize any tactic that does not work. I know raikan and his previous tactics but with these criticizisms he can make this tactic better.

I dont expect wonder but this tactic is not good for middle-lower leage teams. besiktas have players that this tactic is needing but there is no any result, I mean without any tactic, team can sit on the above the average on the table, but tactic has a really serious defence problem. maybe it will work with big teams like arsenal, chelsea etc. but it also need to develop for other teams.

Also, people can criticize any tactic that does not work. I know raikan and his previous tactics but with these criticizisms he can make this tactic better.
The problem I was addressing was that people wasn't criticizing but just saying it wasn't working. Not saying against what formations etc. they're having problems against. This is a very offensive tactic and especially 4-2-4 often have problems against 4-4-1-1 and 4-2-3-1 etc - tactics with one or more AMCs and teams that are very balanced and tight backwards, and good on the counter. You can't except using an attacking possession tactic as a mid-low team straight out of the box without doing any tweaks. You have to balance it and adjust it differently against bigger teams and formations. For example putting it on rigid, counter and adjusting defense, moving down one forward to DM position etc.

One tactic won't work for all teams unless it's an exploit tactic. The people that download the tactic has to be aware of, as Raikan even mentions in the post himself, that you have to do adjustments depending on your team and players.

I'm not going off on you mate, but as mentioned, people can't except that a 4-2-4 attacking tactic (in this case) will work for both top and bottom teams without making adjustments. And when people come on and simply say "this ain't working" and not stating what they're having problems with (and if they've bothered making any changes or not) - that doesn't exactly help Raikan and the rest to identifying problems with the tactic.

:)

View attachment 280647
This are my results so far. ( I am happy considering i have 3 main players injured , and i have Sebastian Corchia/Alex Sandro as dr/dl ... not best suited , but i tought to give it a go and see how it works )
I am happy with the tactic so far.

Shored up my serious defensive issues but i still need to tweak it to match the players i have (sunderland), mostly in the scoring department (we cant even score on a game :'()

I think tactic is working with top european teams, but I can't say for others. when team dont a have squad depth or quality, tactic is not good. Firstly,it definetely have a defence problem for mid and lower team. For example, Besiktas, it has a power to finish leage in top or title positions because his squad is very good for leage so playing attacking football can not be problem. but I only got bottom of the leage table. Secondly, tactic has a scoring problem too. I can see there is no problem with PSG because they have lavezzi, Ibrahimovic, pastore etc. but What if for other teams ? If you have a strikers with 12 finishing 14 composure ?

I just want to say that maybe we can discuss these all problems and develop tactics to perfect for lower leage's teams.

Using this with newcastle and scoring pretty well from other areas as well as strikers. The only thing i get pop up a lot is the assistant says we need to close gap between defence and midfield. Not sure how to do this (I think its move slider from most defensive defender closer to midfielder mentality?). Thanks for the tactic in any case :)

edit: meant to say I have made no changes to the tactic at present

doesnt seem to be working for me :( won first game 3-1 (Zenit) second game drew 1-1 (ipswich) and drew 3rd game 3-3 (Swansea) im man utd and maybe it needs longer to come good but im getting so frustrated at not being able to win a game or keep a clean sheet its really really really really annoying

doesnt seem to be working for me :( won first game 3-1 (Zenit) second game drew 1-1 (ipswich) and drew 3rd game 3-3 (Swansea) im man utd and maybe it needs longer to come good but im getting so frustrated at not being able to win a game or keep a clean sheet its really really really really annoying

Just like Man Utd in real life :)

oh thank you for this i was seriously getting annoyed.

I started a new career with Besiktas in order to use this tactics, I apllied all instructions but I got only 9 points in 10 games and board decided to fire. Actually it was dissapointting for me.

hey bud, read the OP :)

Tactic Disclaimer:

This tactic was made/updated on the DEMO version of FM13 with all the bugs and flaws.. If it does not work for you then don't be upset, its most likely the game! The game is rather unpredictable at present however this tactic has gotten me some pretty good results and consistency!
Once the full release has been out for a while come back and download the latest version and I am sure it will work out for you
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back