Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsuccesful results using this tactic as AFC Telford United ...

Tactic Disclaimer:

This tactic was made/updated on the DEMO version of FM13 with all the bugs and flaws.. If it does not work for you then don't be upset, its most likely the game! The game is rather unpredictable at present however this tactic has gotten me some pretty good results and consistency!
Once the full release has been out for a while come back and download the latest version and I am sure it will work out for you
smile.gif

sorry to hear that mate! the game is completely unbalanced and unpredictable at present...

Friendlies it was very successful however once the league began things turned very bad. This was with leicester city.

Tactic Disclaimer:

This tactic was made/updated on the DEMO version of FM13 with all the bugs and flaws.. If it does not work for you then don't be upset, its most likely the game! The game is rather unpredictable at present however this tactic has gotten me some pretty good results and consistency!
Once the full release has been out for a while come back and download the latest version and I am sure it will work out for you
smile.gif

sorry to hear that mate! the game is completely unbalanced and unpredictable at present, give it time when the full release comes out and the huge ME flaws have been removed....

Hey buddy!!!I can't understand how can you say Might and Magic?I tried this tactics with Dnipro and Eskisehirspor.Effect=Nothing
I got 5 points in 7 games with Dnipro and 8 points in 10 games with Eskisehirspor.
Gokmen Ozdenak.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-training/84636-might-magic%99-raikan007.html

because it was the most downloaded tactic for Fm12 in the sites history...

Tactic Disclaimer:

smile.gif

please read the OP bud :) the game is flawed at the moment and this is not my full release if you read the OP its the BETA v.1

Awesome, just when I was about to give up on FM13 until Friday. Downloading now. Any chance you could upload a screenshot of your Wimbledon team? 17 games in with them and dropped from 3rd early on to now sitting 13th.

I made no signings at all mate ;) straight from the get go

I dont expect wonder but this tactic is not good for middle-lower leage teams. besiktas have players that this tactic is needing but there is no any result, I mean without any tactic, team can sit on the above the average on the table, but tactic has a really serious defence problem. maybe it will work with big teams like arsenal, chelsea etc. but it also need to develop for other teams.

Also, people can criticize any tactic that does not work. I know raikan and his previous tactics but with these criticizisms he can make this tactic better.

cheers bud :) I know its not 100% as I said, it is the BETA v.1 release for the heavily flawed and buggy DEMO and BETA :)

Tactic Disclaimer:

smile.gif

Using this with newcastle and scoring pretty well from other areas as well as strikers. The only thing i get pop up a lot is the assistant says we need to close gap between defence and midfield. Not sure how to do this (I think its move slider from most defensive defender closer to midfielder mentality?). Thanks for the tactic in any case :)

edit: meant to say I have made no changes to the tactic at present

dont worry about that mate.. its just because there is not DM.. the AM always says that..

doesnt seem to be working for me :( won first game 3-1 (Zenit) second game drew 1-1 (ipswich) and drew 3rd game 3-3 (Swansea) im man utd and maybe it needs longer to come good but im getting so frustrated at not being able to win a game or keep a clean sheet its really really really really annoying

sorry bud, but as I have said countless times now...

THE DEMO AND BETA ARE HEAVILY FLAWED AND BUGGY! THE ME IS PATHETIC AT MOST AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT TACTIC YOU USE.. YOU WILL LOSE AND YOU WILL CONCEDE GOALS...

Tactic Disclaimer:

smile.gif

so just give it time until the full release is out and the problems have been sorted out....

this is again, a BETA version of the tactic!

Thanks mate, it really works good with Beşiktaş in my second season...and i must confess that the skin which u r using is great, thank so much :) ^^)

I'm not going to give the normal "OMG TACTIC SUX" as I know that it's beta, and I can see this working extremely well once the ME issues have been ironed out.

I gave this ago last night with Derby (probably the quality of players they had did not help), with mixed results. I have kept the majority of the tactic the same, however as I did not have the right duo to partnership together up front, I've gone for the old "poacher / target man". I am sure that has changed the whole point of this tactic, as the front two no longer swap positions but hey ho.

I have kept all the instructions the same, player instructions, shouts ect. I have only lost one game in the league (only in November), sitting 3rd some how, but the performances have been very good with only winning by the odd goal.

I am very pleased with this and am looking forward to continuing with this later.

thanks Tom :)

the backbone of the tactic is more the mids/defenders than the strikers :) so that set up should be fine for now until you get in better strikers!

in the ME I was seeing a lot of nice one touch football and the player's off the ball movement seemed a lot more effective hence setting the players high freedom and switching and through balls with short passing which is producing some lovely footie on the edge of the box (that is of course with good strikers)

The ME is still too flawed to get any real indication of anyone's tactics just yet though! however, this tactic does seem to work pretty well in most parts so far so there is a lot of hope in the upcoming weeks after release to get this bad boy perfected :)

thanks again for your feedback and have a good day!

oh, how is Mason Bennett doing?

Hey Raiken007,
I´m a fans of your tactic, i have use this tactic for FM12 with pretty good results... Now I try to use it for Man Utd and i have bought Vidal for BWM and Kroos for DLP roles
as Winger i bought Gotz and Bale.
Do you think that this players suit your tactic??? Or I have to make some changes
thanks

Hey Raiken007,
I´m a fans of your tactic, i have use this tactic for FM12 with pretty good results... Now I try to use it for Man Utd and i have bought Vidal for BWM and Kroos for DLP roles
as Winger i bought Gotz and Bale.
Do you think that this players suit your tactic??? Or I have to make some changes
thanks

hey bud, welcome back :)

Kroos might not work that well as the DLP.. Carrick would be better to be honest.. unless you increase the creativity and through balls :)

good luck :)

make sure you read the OP! just remember, the game is heavily flawed at the moment and will most likely give you very mixed results with this tactic and or any other ones..

Hi Raikan. Been giving this a bash with man utd in 3rd season and having really mixed results. Beating the like of liverpool at home 5 nil then losing to west ham and qpr away 2 nil?

Have tried dropping a striker back etc but still struggling. Like you say mate i think a lot of it is to do with how flawed the game is at present.

I did have reasonable results with a tactic i made myself and used for the first 2 seasons where i finished 4th first season (1 point of top which is mad) and then 2nd in seond season but 9 points adrift. My tactic worked well till xmas then all of sudden goes completely ***** for ages?

Hi Raikan. Been giving this a bash with man utd in 3rd season and having really mixed results. Beating the like of liverpool at home 5 nil then losing to west ham and qpr away 2 nil?

Have tried dropping a striker back etc but still struggling. Like you say mate i think a lot of it is to do with how flawed the game is at present.

I did have reasonable results with a tactic i made myself and used for the first 2 seasons where i finished 4th first season (1 point of top which is mad) and then 2nd in seond season but 9 points adrift. My tactic worked well till xmas then all of sudden goes completely ***** for ages?

yeah mate :) its just the ME and the game at the moment.. its very, very frustrating!

wont be too long before we get a reasonably playable game :)

First season is over, finished in a pretty solid 5th place with Liverpool 4 points off first and lost out on CL by a point due to losing last game against Chelsea. Liverpool team remained the same apart from Gaitan who I signed early on and Dzagoev being picked up in January on a free.

Started off pretty poorly dropping points to some of the weaker teams in the league, this was what I expected though having already got my team used to a completely different set up before switching to yours. Ended up around 11th after 10 games played 12 points behind City.
Went on a 11 game unbeaten run though, Allen playing DLP getting 4 straight MotM awards with 9 assists in those games(increased his through balls to help the team going forward a bit faster). City ended it though with Suarez getting injured and finishing the game with 10 men. Would have finished top four if Suarez hadn't got injured, struggled to score as well without him leaving a lot of games to end up in draws.

The movement between the forward players in this tactic is great though, with Suarez and Borini dropping between each other either of the two wide men drifting in a little and just slipping a ball through the defense. So nice to watch and with the improvements to the ME to still come it could become very lethal with them pulling defenders out of position.

Seemed very solid defensively too, poor start to the season kept me from having one of the better defensive records but still held out well in most games. Lucas and Skrtel being the two stand out players defensively.

Last edited:
great feedback mate :) thank you!

I am really looking forward to the full updated release as you say, the forward movement's are quite enjoyable at times and the STL is set to drop deep to take defenders out of position coupled with the two players switching could be quite devastating :)

lets just hope SI sort out the ME and we will have a good game again for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back