Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do get some nice interlinking from the forwards but I have set the wingers (Wellington Nem and Johnson for me) to cross often from the by-line to Fletcher and its looking more dangerous although I need to start dropping one of the forwards to DMC to stop conceding late on (always seems to be the case with this ME) overall once the game is released and sorted out this tactic should be working really well.

sorry bud, but as I have said countless times now...

THE DEMO AND BETA ARE HEAVILY FLAWED AND BUGGY! THE ME IS PATHETIC AT MOST AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT TACTIC YOU USE.. YOU WILL LOSE AND YOU WILL CONCEDE GOALS...

Tactic Disclaimer:

This tactic was made/updated on the DEMO version of FM13 with all the bugs and flaws.. If it does not work for you then don't be upset, its most likely the game! The game is rather unpredictable at present however this tactic has gotten me some pretty good results and consistency!
Once the full release has been out for a while come back and download the latest version and I am sure it will work out for you
smile.gif

so just give it time until the full release is out and the problems have been sorted out....

this is again, a BETA version of the tactic!

ya i do understand mate seriously cant wait for the full release and patches

Kroos might not work that well as the DLP.. Carrick would be better to be honest.. unless you increase the creativity and through balls :)

Hi Raikan! First, thank you for this! I've been using this tactic with MUFC and purchased Kroos as well, and have been getting great results for the majority of my matches. I was wondering if there is a particular reason why Kroos would not suit the DLP role? And I was also wondering why the DLP was tasked to defend and the BWM was set to support - I had these switched using Carrick and Darren Fletcher until Carrick broke his leg :'(

Hi Raikan! First, thank you for this! I've been using this tactic with MUFC and purchased Kroos as well, and have been getting great results for the majority of my matches. I was wondering if there is a particular reason why Kroos would not suit the DLP role? And I was also wondering why the DLP was tasked to defend and the BWM was set to support - I had these switched using Carrick and Darren Fletcher until Carrick broke his leg :'(

im guessing so that DLP stayed deep and played passes,while ball winner won it upfront and could support the attack.
might be wrong.

im guessing so that DLP stayed deep and played passes,while ball winner won it upfront and could support the attack.
might be wrong.

Oh alright, that makes sense to me. I think I'll test out the different roles with Kroos and see how things play out

You do get some nice interlinking from the forwards but I have set the wingers (Wellington Nem and Johnson for me) to cross often from the by-line to Fletcher and its looking more dangerous although I need to start dropping one of the forwards to DMC to stop conceding late on (always seems to be the case with this ME) overall once the game is released and sorted out this tactic should be working really well.

cheers mate ;)

that sounds great, if you have good strong big tall strikers that is a good tweak mate :)

I have left this years version time wasting and the players mentality to defualt so when you change to defensive or contain the players will then become more defensive (not like my other tactics where each setting is set manually)

so I suggest switching to rigid/contain and use shouts like: clear ball to flanks etc to try and see out games :0

good luck

cheers mate :)

he would mate, I have tried Dzagoev who is a similar type of player and has not played well at all in the role.. so I thought its the actual settings or role but I think most of the time its the ME :)

I like the DLP defend settings on default and the role itself.. you can set to support but it wont change much as the player settings are manually edited.. so you can even change to AP - support if you like :)

thats what I would do if I had Kroos

might be wrong.

yes :) it also gives a sort of diamond approach in the centre having an option deeper and a little further up the field sometimes.. having the bwm hold up the ball and the dlp run from deep sometimes encourages the dlp to get into more advanced area's in the pitch and once the bwm passes he should usually drop back into the dlp's area to cover.

This tactic really hasn't worked for me. I'm with Chelsea and sitting 7th in January waiting to be sacked! Looking forward to your final release though Raikan as I have had a lot of success with your previous tactics.

This tactic really hasn't worked for me. I'm with Chelsea and sitting 7th in January waiting to be sacked! Looking forward to your final release though Raikan as I have had a lot of success with your previous tactics.
hey bud, sorry to hear that mate.. its really frustrating at the moment this Demo! I have awesome games and then **** ones.. its really unpredictable..

Zero Sea's tactic (who is normally a very good tactician) is also having the same problem, some win and play **** well, some say its the worst tactic they have used...

its a bit unfair at the moment to the end user but it will all be cleared up for full release

have a good day bud

Ok cheers. Look forward until the full release. Will you be sticking with the 442?

he would mate, I have tried Dzagoev who is a similar type of player and has not played well at all in the role.. so I thought its the actual settings or role but I think most of the time its the ME :)

I like the DLP defend settings on default and the role itself.. you can set to support but it wont change much as the player settings are manually edited.. so you can even change to AP - support if you like :)

thats what I would do if I had Kroos

Oh I see I see, that makes sense! I'll definitely give it a go with the AP/support with Kroos and see how that goes. I'm really glad I joined this forum heh - thanks Raikan! :D

Hey Raikan, im kinda new to fm stuff i have a question:
why is the DLP set to defend while the BWM set to support?

Hey Raikan, im kinda new to fm stuff i have a question:
why is the DLP set to defend while the BWM set to support?

He answered that question on the last page.

I like the DLP defend settings on default and the role itself.. you can set to support but it wont change much as the player settings are manually edited.. so you can even change to AP - support if you like
smile.gif

Not working very well at all for my Arsenal side, get dominated by possession concede a lot of 1 on 1's and from crosses it seems.

Results:
0d915369537d2e6ba5cf0b25bd0c8fa0.png

Squad:
91edb1b2e81d500466e920fbb9c72a28.png

hey bud, sorry to hear that.. if you read the OP and numerous other replies its the match engine and not you or the tactic that is not working..

plus, you are playing Arteta in a very defensive role and Cazorla as a DLP :) not going to work mate...

play Ramsey/Wilshere as the DLP and get in a proper ball winner

good luck

Raik,

Playing with Arsenal, and heeding your comments, I have started with initial transfer budgets off so not likely anyone incoming as i like to match the first season with real life.

Im playing:

Walcott---Podolski
Arshavin Cazorla

Ramsey---Arteta

Vermaelen---Mertesacker---Koscielney-----Jenkinson

Ramsey for wilshere, and jenko for sagna when fit.

Would i be better playing a more traditional DM such as frimpong or coquelin?

Cheers

Sam.

Raik,

Playing with Arsenal, and heeding your comments, I have started with initial transfer budgets off so not likely anyone incoming as i like to match the first season with real life.

Im playing:

Walcott---Podolski
Arshavin Cazorla

Ramsey---Arteta

Vermaelen---Mertesacker---Koscielney-----Jenkinson

Ramsey for wilshere, and jenko for sagna when fit.

Would i be better playing a more traditional DM such as frimpong or coquelin?

Cheers

Sam.

hey bud :)

try and get in a defensive mid to play as MCR mate and rotate Arteta/Ramsey/Wilshere etc when fit!

if you give the MCL role a little more attacking and freedom as well as run with ball sometimes and change to AP - support then it would work with the Ramsey/Arteta etc better

good luck :)

oh, and dont make strikers switch, change the STR role to poacher and take creative freedom down to little, run with ball and from deep often, no long shots, through balls never and cross sometimes for Walcott

for Podolski take down creative freedom to about halfway and change role to AF - attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back