------------reina------------
johnson-agger-samba-enrique
-------gerrard-- lucas-------
sanchez------------coentrao
-------cavani-suarez--------

great tactic! Im at the end of January in the second season only started using the tactic at the start of this season, unbeaten at the top of the table with 18 wins and 4 draws. Cavani is on fire with 17 goals in 19 games. suarez has 12 assists, 14 games. Coentrao is great cos he is good in defensive too. A fantastic tactic, like always! :)

Hello champ! I've tried it with PSG and my results were 7-2 vs Ajacio and 5-3 vs Lille so far. I think my defend suck, what can i do to make it better?
BTW nice work!

Raikan please help.

Im using this with qpr like you did and have been getting wierd results. I won most of the games against tough teams like man city, tottenham and lost most matches against weak teams like wigan norwich

in the end i ended up mid table so not shabby but i cant understand why... I think after every match the reporter has said.. I didnt expect qpr to win/lose this match.. Results have gone kind of exact opposite

Raikan please help.

Im using this with qpr like you did and have been getting wierd results. I won most of the games against tough teams like man city, tottenham and lost most matches against weak teams like wigan norwich

in the end i ended up mid table so not shabby but i cant understand why... I think after every match the reporter has said.. I didnt expect qpr to win/lose this match.. Results have gone kind of exact opposite

hey bud,

change up tactics, if you can see that the tactic is not working against certain teams, use a different tactic :)

sorry bud, I dont have them :)

must have lost everything when we ported over....

Hi mate i have touchline shouts for home and away :)

Home: Get ball forward, pass into space, work ball into box, hassle opponents

Away: Retain possesion, pass to feet, work ball into box, hassle opponents ;)

hey bud,

change up tactics, if you can see that the tactic is not working against certain teams, use a different tactic :)

Ok after doing match analysis on a few old matches, i realized i lost most matches our team was favourite to win because AI most probably used counter tactic. A lot of the goals were scored on the break with their pacey forwards outpacing my defenders.

The other type of goals i conceded were cross to target man like crouch.

What should i change if the AI is using counter tactic?

download link for best tactic for 12.04 patch?

Very good mate, very good. Only problem I have is that when my wingers go forward, (Playing with England national Team) and they are in on goal, they either shoot (1 out of 5 times) or they hold the ball up where they are standing and lose it to the defenders? This has happened a few times with Johnson, Walcott and Young :p Apart from that though great tactic mate!

Raikan007: i'm using mbaye niang ang tomas necid as strikers.. any of this will u using as playmaker?

I am enjoying using your short and sweet tactic for Man Utd. I was just wondering how you change/ extract the RAR. file to a TAC. file, so that I can use this tactic alongside the short and sweet.

Raikan007- you are brilliant i used your idea's from last tactics twisted them around a bit and i prob got one of the best tactics ever . everyone give it a go its called sausage & egg v1 you can download it now :)

I Raikan! This tatic are for Patch????? Sorry my Inglish.. Thanks

it was for the default but my tactics are not patch specific, they play football styles, not taken advantages of ME flaws or anything ;)

so it works on all of them, some little tweaks are always a good idea to fit your own team :)

I am enjoying using your short and sweet tactic for Man Utd. I was just wondering how you change/ extract the RAR. file to a TAC. file, so that I can use this tactic alongside the short and sweet.

all the files in the RAR folder are TAC files, just UNRAR, copy and paste :)

Raikan007- you are brilliant i used your idea's from last tactics twisted them around a bit and i prob got one of the best tactics ever . everyone give it a go its called sausage & egg v1 you can download it now :)

cheers mate, glad its going well

as per my PM I replied to you,

you need to ask permission before uploading anything of anyones, regardless of what little changes you may have made :)