Minnows No More 2015 - Story and Bios Thread

So close to going to Juventus! Gutted it didn't go through in time.

Is is the deal in place and I'll go there at the next transfer window? Or just gone all together?

Gone altogether, but I doubt many players will be at their original clubs for long with the amount of interest that came up this window.

January 2016 Transfer News:

> Jeronimo completes his move to Salzburg.

> Juventus complete a double swoop for Sassuolo wonderkids Kieran Laing and Daniele Del Conte for a combined £4.6m, with Giulio Parodi going the other way.

> Halmstad's Nemanja Donnelly issues a 'Come and Get Me' plea to RB Salzburg, but no offer occurs this window.

God **** fitness getting in the way of Nemanja....suitably his profile says "tired after last game"! You only started 6 games all year how are you tired!!! If games were only 10 mins long I guarantee Nemanja would already have won the Ballon D'or!

January 2016 Transfer News:

> Jeronimo completes his move to Salzburg.

> Juventus complete a double swoop for Sassuolo wonderkids Kieran Laing and Daniele Del Conte for a combined £4.6m, with Giulio Parodi going the other way.

> Halmstad's Nemanja Donnelly issues a 'Come and Get Me' plea to RB Salzburg, but no offer occurs this window.

Come on Salzburg! Unite me with my Faroese brother David Jeronimo! The Faroese Mountain Range comes to Austria!

My attributes had dropped a fair chunk in the first year so really hoping this move to RB Salzburg invigorates me! Think I might be in need of a decent tutor.

Danny what is my players personality?

My attributes had dropped a fair chunk in the first year so really hoping this move to RB Salzburg invigorates me! Think I might be in need of a decent tutor.

Danny what is my players personality?

Sporting, and you are now being tutored by Tero Mantyla

Pedersen to LOSC Lille, awesome! Gonna get me some cleansheets in Ligue 1! Zlatan better bring his A-game :D

Godamn Dam is Dam useless! Someone, please pierce his brain with a high powered bullet.
Ty.

No interest in me at all?

No ambition showing by clubs these days, shocking.

Actually quite smart of them.

It's good to see some of the Sammarinese players make their full international debuts, however there isn't too much first team football for them at the moment.

It's good to see some of the Sammarinese players make their full international debuts, however there isn't too much first team football for them at the moment.

Also, for most of them, it was the countries' first ever international win, 2-0 over Kuwait. Kieran Laing got both goals.

It's interesting to see that my player Simone Simoncelli's attributes have increased 1 to 2 points across the board yet his Determination has dropped by 2. He also appeared to get more first team action in his second season compared to third, I'm also surprised he scored a penalty with such low composure and penalty taking ability(2).

Scored for the Sammarinese U21s, hopefully will be able to break into the senior squad soon (obviously got to compete with all those world class wingers they have), seems to be great progress being made though!

Last edited:
September 2016 Transfer News:

> St Gallen sign Omar Kaufmann for £575k from FC Vaduz.

> Kevin Berger also moves from Vaduz to Greuther Furth for £1.8m.

> Simao Salazar says "F*** you" to Helsingborg as he moves to Club Brugge for a fee of £275k.