Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Didn't know where to put this but is there a way I can change my username? It is just my name because I signed in with facebook... looks daft.

Didn't know where to put this but is there a way I can change my username? It is just my name because I signed in with facebook... looks daft.

Gotta buy Premium membership to change your name dude. To be fair your name isnt that bad though :P

Hi, I have a little problem with forum - screenshots don't appear for me. I'm trying to look at the screenshot, then I'm clicking and I can see only black backgound, thats all. What it more, only screenshots which are uploaded on tinypic server work ok for me. How can I fix it ? Thanks for answers.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a little problem with forum - screenshots don't appear for me. I'm trying to look at the screenshot, then I'm clicking and I can see only black backgound, thats all. What it more, only screenshots which are uploaded on tinypic server work ok for me. How can I fix it ? Thanks for answers.
It's a problem with the site that is currently being worked on. Should hopefully be fixed soon

Sorry, the editing mod is pretty *****.

So you're saying that my thread name won't be changed?

No, it will. Just give it some time. It's the weekend. Most of the staff are outside in the sunshine having fun. :)

hey; can someone accept my download on the downloads section "powergens 2012" :D

This file is in the moderation queue ---> FM12 Transfer & Data Packs V2.4 by_pr0 [15.6.2012]

Please accept it :)

thanks!!

FM12 Transfer & Data Packs V2.5 by_pr0 [1.7.2012]

I am waiting for your approval.

Thanks in advance :)

Back