Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
I have also uploaded FM12 Transfer & Data Packs V3.2 by_pr0 [1.8.12].

it says he has not posted in the forum, and has yet to receive and infraction.. someone clear this up?

gogo, link me to his comments please?
The posts got deleted, they were advertising messages which advertised things such as the MacBook pro. It seemed to be copied and pasted from some computer selling site. I remember *Jamess* posting "What the **** is this **** mate" in a picture of Mario but he may not remember.

it says he has not posted in the forum, and has yet to receive and infraction.. someone clear this up?

gogo, link me to his comments please?

Banned and posts cleaned (deleted).

Is there any way of changing a user name? I registered here once before to make one comment, now I want to join but I don't want my user name as it is. Can any of you change it for me or is there something I need to do? Can't find it in the account settings.

Can acount be unsuspended? Because the email Im using is suspended on this forum. But I want to subscibe and want notification to come on email Im using?

Im not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I am having a little problem with the forum right now.

My laptop died yesterday, so I had to wipe the hard-drive and re-install windows, so I thought maybe it was something to do with plug-ins etc, but its exactly the same on my phone too. Here is a SS of what Base looks like to me.

View attachment 276110

Even the picture uploader window is dodgy. Anyone got any ideas?

Im not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I am having a little problem with the forum right now.

My laptop died yesterday, so I had to wipe the hard-drive and re-install windows, so I thought maybe it was something to do with plug-ins etc, but its exactly the same on my phone too. Here is a SS of what Base looks like to me.

View attachment 276110

Even the picture uploader window is dodgy. Anyone got any ideas?

its the same for everyone :) I have asked Lee and Sean what is happening, not sure if they are online yet though!

I assume we went through an update/cleansing for the Fm13 section, we normally have this each year around this time, I think we archive the older Fm's....

its the same for everyone :) I have asked Lee and Sean what is happening, not sure if they are online yet though!

I assume we went through an update/cleansing for the Fm13 section, we normally have this each year around this time, I think we archive the older Fm's....

Ok cool. Cheers buddy.

Having the same issue myself, also yesterday morning there was no forums whatsoever. I think it's an issue with Curse. Probably migrating the database to another server etc. So hopefully should sort itself out soon.

I'm pretty sure we're getting ready for the new FM and the curse people are online and they are only generally on when they are doing something to the site.

Back