Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Please someone accept my file in transfer updates sections . Its been there for hours....

Thanks..

Please someone accept my file in transfer updates sections . Its been there for hours....

Thanks..

Become a premium member and its instant or the waiting time for normal members is 24-48 hours.

Thanks..

Weekend is a busy time. Especially when it's the Euro Final.

Can threads not be closed at the slightest bit of banter. I understand why you do it and stuff but sometimes it isn't needed.

Can threads not be closed at the slightest bit of banter. I understand why you do it and stuff but sometimes it isn't needed.

When you've been around as long as I have been, you realised that it never ends well on the football forum. Ever. People are far too childish. Also sweeping and generalising abuse =/= banter.

Last edited:
Change thread name in editing discussion.

English summer update V3 released -> Ncfc4lyf1's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Got a tactic and a player filter in the moderation queue please accept thanks.

Last edited:
I'd like to request someone show Mike. how to use the editor, and tell him the difference between Shepherd's Bush and Grenada.

Got a tactic in the moderation queue please accept thanks.

They'll get round to it. They have lives, after all. Apart from Mike.

Back