Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or if this is the right place to post or not but here goes. I was wondering if I could get a username change? I've recently signed in here for the first time in about two years and would appreciate if someone could do this for me.

Many thanks.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or if this is the right place to post or not but here goes. I was wondering if I could get a username change? I've recently signed in here for the first time in about two years and would appreciate if someone could do this for me.

Many thanks.

ya same as me, would like to change my name if there is a way

Many thanks.

what would you like it to be mate?

could you just change it to ...MistaBob... please :)

I do apologize, I am unable to change your username as the restrictions are set to all members who do not have premium membership.. sorry bud

I do apologize, I am unable to change your username as the restrictions are set to all members who do not have premium membership.. sorry bud

no worries, didnt even know there was premium memberships :P thanks for trying anyway mate :D

Premium membership is currently suspended to new applicants.

Keep your eyes peeled for future opportunities.

Yours
Jacob Miller
FM-Base PR and Customer Services representative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please accept my packs in moderation queue (FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0)

Thanks a lot :)

Back