Moderator Requests

I'm pretty sure I noticed some site issues earlier today, could be related to that.

Correct me if I'm wrong (or if it was just me), but I had problems loading/refreshing the page and also got some weird redirections.

Even now I can't open this link, I had to go directly to this thread. Not sure what the problem is.

Yea, I got the site closed for maintenance message for an hour or so this morning & when it came back on they were all gone. Just wondering if its a permanent thing or if it just got overlooked in the rush to get the site back up.

If its any consolation, I cant open that link either... weird.

I'm pretty sure I noticed some site issues earlier today, could be related to that.

Correct me if I'm wrong (or if it was just me), but I had problems loading/refreshing the page and also got some weird redirections.

Even now I can't open this link, I had to go directly to this thread. Not sure what the problem is.

Why would you close a great thread that lets people know what to do, before posting mindless threads such as I need tactic help without any info.

Why would you close a great thread that lets people know what to do, before posting mindless threads such as I need tactic help without any info.
I want the thread closed, not deleted. They seem to think that they need to post in THAT thread.

Not so much a request but where have the "likes" gone?

I've disabled them temporarily. They should be back again tonight.

Are you still getting redirection errors?

Can you move my thread Jose Mourinho Esque to the Fm16 Share and Download tactic section please

Could you please move my "reclaiming los blancos european and domestic glory" from 2015 manager stories to 2016 manager stories?

quick question...how to change username?
and thx for deleting thread:D

Hey guys, any chance of getting this thread stickied? http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/rest/352405-league.html

I know it may not be the most popular thread going but the problem seems to be, If it goes a little while without a comment, It'll disappear from the section & becomes quite hard to track down, which leads to another thread being started whenever someone else does have something to say.

Personally, I know of 4 or 5 similar threads that have been started over the years, possibly more. Just a thought.

Thanks guys.

I don't want to start a new thread over this, but if it's necessary, I'll do it. Anyway, this 90 seconds break from posting is annoying. Surely there's better way to deal with spam than this? Can you not create a rule where if you have below 50 posts, you have to wait, but over it, you don't? I know you can do that on IPB.

Can this thread of mine be deleted please:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/357539-***.html