Moderator Requests

Can we get a mod for the testing league section?

There are 10 on the first page alone in the tactics download, can we get a subsection

can somebody please change my username?

to any of following

chelsea265
mardybum505
mardybum265

thought this would probably be best place to post this, a trouble getting on base in the last 24 hours or is it just me?

Could someone explain to me how to enlargen photos, but not at a rate so that they take up the whole screen?

If i'm in the wrong area plz someone reply and tell me where to say this

Could someone explain to me how to enlargen photos, but not at a rate so that they take up the whole screen?

If i'm in the wrong area plz someone reply and tell me where to say this

When you add them into a post, double click on them you can pick size and alignment

Is there a list of titles, the requirements for each, and the order they go in? I'd like to pretend that as I use the site more I level up, but it's weird not being able to see my xp bar.

Is it possible to add a feature so when you open a thread it opens it on the last read post? Make stories a whole lot easier to read as you don't have to remember the page whenever you stop reading...

Can we get a single 'promotion' sticky thread for all the twitch/blog/tube advertise threads in discussion this year? Ooh and a testing league subsection in tactics?

Can't log out on an android tablet.
Anybody else have the issue?

I dont think that's a bot, just a legit account with self-promoting attitude issue

I'm more concerned of unable to find any "report" button to report those spambots that keep posting on old threads..

And I found that if I clicked on "reply with quote" button, in the immediate quick reply box seems my Spacebar suddenly locked and not working. However I can my spacebar worked at other text boxes or other application.

I dont think that's a bot, just a legit account with self-promoting attitude issue

I'm more concerned of unable to find any "report" button to report those spambots that keep posting on old threads..

And I found that if I clicked on "reply with quote" button, in the immediate quick reply box seems my Spacebar suddenly locked and not working. However I can my spacebar worked at other text boxes or other application.

The report button an be found in the lower left corner of any post. Its a little triangle looking thing with an exclamation mark in the middle.

The report button an be found in the lower left corner of any post. Its a little triangle looking thing with an exclamation mark in the middle.
Does this for all form of forum display? E.g thru tapatalk / mobile version / desktop version

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk