Game Type?

• Team Deathmatch

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Domination

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Capture The Flag

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wish there was a way to have some PS3 players play some XBox360 players. Then we could compete and me, JDY and Billy in particular would really tear it up.

A real shame.

I wouldn't say I'm an "expert" by any means. I'm alright, I usually have a positive k/d every game.

I wish there was a way to have some PS3 players play some XBox360 players. Then we could compete and me, JDY and Billy in particular would really tear it up.

A real shame.
Immense idea.

If anyone wants to play around 4ish tomorrow I am available. I'll just ditch my friends. :p

A real shame.

Modest as usual:p

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

there was an idea to make a server to be able to cross play consoles. but couldnt agree on a fee and wot percentage each side gets.

That would be good. I have a lot of mates on PS3 who I'd really like to play. :)

Me, Max, Ronaseal and Chris got absolutely owned by some guy who got a 38 kill streak on Wasteland. I kept running out of Stingers, non-stop chopper gunners and harriers lol. I finished that match with 5-21 and Ronaseal was 4-27. That hurt a lot

Im up for abit of clan action, any mode will do as long as i get to shoot sum bullets lol, whos playin now? plz invite me gt BadgerSteveO

Iv got a mic, got Cod & in a clan already but its like this one, just casual. My tag is T 007 S
I prefer S&D or CTF

I'm not around during the evenings cus only have 1 TV in the house XD

Dam, those are the only two types of game I really don't like, I will add you though, probably tomorrow though as I'm not going to be on Xbox until then

Dam, those are the only two types of game I really don't like, I will add you though, probably tomorrow though as I'm not going to be on Xbox until then

Haha domination is okay but i hate Headquarters
Just so i know what is your GT Jamie?

GT: karnage4125. My favourites are Free-For-All, Domination and Team Deathmatch. Demolition is ok and the rest I don't play too much

You sound confident which leaves me intrigued. I pride myself on being the best CoD player on the forum :(

What's your ratio pal?

It's only 1.59, I don't think K/d really makes a player better than another but hey. I'm confident, I've played gamebattles before, mostly on COD4 & WaW though. I'm not saying I'm the best in the world, I don't play it much, but I could easily hold my own on gamebattles. And I certainly wasn't trying to sound cocky if that's how you took it..

Last edited:
Sorry lads, my bed is too comfy, I'll definaitly meet you all up for some games tomorrow (Y)

Gutted I sold my Xbox, My PS3 is broke aswell now :'(

I'm happy to be in lads. I'm not great so I'll get in some extra practice over the next few days :p BigAl241

It's only 1.59, I don't think K/d really makes a player better than another but hey. I'm confident, I've played gamebattles before, mostly on COD4 & WaW though. I'm not saying I'm the best in the world, I don't play it much, but I could easily hold my own on gamebattles.

I personally do but everyone has their own idea of a good player. For example I play TDM more than any gamemode. Who wins is decided by which team gets the most kills in the end. Now if I'm averaging at 4.70 kills to deaths then I very much believe that ratio does show who is the better player. I understand that for other game modes then it is easy to see kills to death as unimportant but if a player manages to get a good killstreak reward in the game and use it to their teams advantage (For example using the AC130 to blow up anybody who attempts to capture a point in domination) then that also makes them a very good and valuable player.

Just my opinion of course though.

Besides, it needs to be said that a high K/D is Usually the result of a better player due to a multitude of gameplay aspects, eg. Vision, Accuracy and reaction time.