Modern Warfare 2 Clan (360) - To Play On GameBattles

Good games there guys, shame about them riot shield faggots but that's life

just got the attack heli emblem, it was the most frustrating experience ever, not only did i have to call in 50 of them, they got me like no kills
If you want to talk about MW2 in general, use the other thread, not this, stay on topic please.

Goes for everyone btw :)

& Yeah, good games there. Think the FAMAS is my new gun now ^^)

If you want to talk about MW2 in general, use the other thread, not this, stay on topic please.

Goes for everyone btw :)

& Yeah, good games there. Think the FAMAS is my new gun now ^^)
I think I showed my true colours as far as consistency goes lol. You owned with the FAMAS at the start Max, not so good at the end however lol. We need to work more as a team and help each other out a bit, but solid start

I think I showed my true colours as far as consistency goes lol. You owned with the FAMAS at the start Max, not so good at the end however lol. We need to work more as a team and help each other out a bit, but solid start
Lol yeah, I think we can safely call ourselves inconsistent twins.

wait someone used a riot shield on gamebattles? thats against the rules

I thought I played pretty well tonight over 10 kills every SnD game, I don't even like hardcore either.

Jamie F you played loads better tonight especially with the shotty, some nice kills with it.

We'll get some proper gamebattles matches tommorow so every be online please, i'll probz be on most of the day, but mainly from 2-3pm onwards.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

wait someone used a riot shield on gamebattles? thats against the rules

We didn't play GB tonight we just played some public games for practice instead.

oh ok, bling, akimbo, riot shields are not allowed on Gamebattles, just a warning, and max, FAMAS is the best gun on the game, use with red dot sight, semtex, stuns, sleight of hand, stopping power, ninja pro, i might be able to play tonight, im playing with cousins right now

oh ok, bling, akimbo, riot shields are not allowed on Gamebattles, just a warning, and max, FAMAS is the best gun on the game, use with red dot sight, semtex, stuns, sleight of hand, stopping power, ninja pro, i might be able to play tonight, im playing with cousins right now
Joe.. wtf..

You just said my exact FAMAS class.. oO) That's seriously weird dude.

I didn't get the chance to play :'( tomorrow? Private Matches? Public? whichever :D

I'll be on from whenever I get out of bed which at this rate is around the time Max will be on

Joe do you have an xbox?

Also I personally prefer holographic sight to red dot sight and I think M16 is better once you've unlocked it and got the attachments.

really max? the best class there, for any assault rifle, i dont bother with scavenger, i usually die every 4 kills or so, secondary weapon= raffica, i see some of yu guys on, frankie for exact, i wish my cousin would leave now so i can play for real, all he wants to play is demolition :(

really max? the best class there, for any assault rifle, i dont bother with scavenger, i usually die every 4 kills or so, secondary weapon= raffica, i see some of yu guys on, frankie for exact, i wish my cousin would leave now so i can play for real, all he wants to play is demolition :(
Yeah we invited you earlier to play but you just kept playing demolition so we stopped waiting lol. Next time message me and we'll invite you.

honestly with the AK-47, i have about 200 kills with it because at 70 i use that gun only, but i like to prestige, me and my brother on our account are going up and up, were quite sad really lol, ok hes leaving in like an hour or 2, what times can you boys stay on until, remember im 5 hours behind

honestly with the AK-47, i have about 200 kills with it because at 70 i use that gun only, but i like to prestige, me and my brother on our account are going up and up, were quite sad really lol, ok hes leaving in like an hour or 2, what times can you boys stay on until, remember im 5 hours behind

Joe, if you accept me, danny9874 i'll be on for ages.

alright mate, did live just get ****** up for anyone else? i cant play on cod4, cod5, or mw2