Modern Warfare 2

I got a 26-0 Flawless on the super fast running one. A little help from a Chopper gunner but I only got 5-6 kills from it

Doesn't happen on PS3. Doesn't that tell you all something?

Oh and if you think that's something, check Youtube for the AC130 infinite ammo. That is absolute carnage.

If you watched the video, there's some AC-130 carnage in the middle of the video. There is literally smoke everywhere.

that is one helluva glitch looks like great fun with that AC130 lmao. Ive experienced the running glitch several times but never this one lol

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Are there any trailers for what the new maps are like?

Yeah theres a MW2 Stimulus Package trailer available for free download on xbox marketplace

Last edited:
Am now 8th Prestige, getting there slowly but surely :p

Well done. Planning to do exclusive S&D to reach 10th?

Well, just got a 24 kill streak on Estate with Nuke on. XD

Modern Warfare 2 dropped the Call of Duty to it. I think the reason behind it is because Infinity Ward, the developer, believed it can hold its own. The Call of Duty franchise will continue with other developers. Infinity Ward is the company behind Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2. Call of Duty 3 and 5 were not made by Infinity Ward..

I have been getting back into this over the last week, Really hard to see past the annoying parts of online play.

1. Too Many Kids - Far too many little kids on this 24/7. Good parenting, Just let them sit on cod all night.

2.Campers/Snipers - How anyone can play a game and sit in a spot,hoping someone walks past them is beyond me. Boring as **** and makes you a *****. Come out and fight face on

3.Perks - I think the perks really ruin the game, Heartbeat sensors and infrared snipers combined with super speed not to mention the contstant choppers that are flying around and manage to pick everyone off. Perks are good if done right but on this game it allows ****** to take advantage of alot of flaws.

4.****** Tactics - The way the majority of users go about killing, It's never about straight up fighting but more, being a ***** wee ***** and hiding.

5. The Ranking system - It's ****. I see level 70 users getting there **** handed to them, In my opinion a ranking system should be based on skill and ability and not just because you turn up. People who are ranked 30 should be in matches with the other 30's or have Ranked/Unranked servers.

6. Gun System - Maybe what annoys me the most, So you go out and buy the game, Everyone you know is telling you how amazing it is. Your a level 1 and have **** weapons and everyone else has sensors and red eye sights etc. How is that fair? You cannot even play a lan/custom game with mates with all the weapons available.

I find myself running around with the pistol because i can strafe and half the people playing MW have no idea what that is. they don't know what to do when someone actually moves out of the way and i maybe get 10/11 kills this way

Rant over.

I have been getting back into this over the last week, Really hard to see past the annoying parts of online play.

1. Too Many Kids - Far too many little kids on this 24/7. Good parenting, Just let them sit on cod all night.

2.Campers/Snipers - How anyone can play a game and sit in a spot,hoping someone walks past them is beyond me. Boring as **** and makes you a *****. Come out and fight face on

3.Perks - I think the perks really ruin the game, Heartbeat sensors and infrared snipers combined with super speed not to mention the contstant choppers that are flying around and manage to pick everyone off. Perks are good if done right but on this game it allows ****** to take advantage of alot of flaws.

4.****** Tactics - The way the majority of users go about killing, It's never about straight up fighting but more, being a ***** wee ***** and hiding.

5. The Ranking system - It's ****. I see level 70 users getting there **** handed to them, In my opinion a ranking system should be based on skill and ability and not just because you turn up. People who are ranked 30 should be in matches with the other 30's or have Ranked/Unranked servers.

6. Gun System - Maybe what annoys me the most, So you go out and buy the game, Everyone you know is telling you how amazing it is. Your a level 1 and have **** weapons and everyone else has sensors and red eye sights etc. How is that fair? You cannot even play a lan/custom game with mates with all the weapons available.

I find myself running around with the pistol because i can strafe and half the people playing MW have no idea what that is. they don't know what to do when someone actually moves out of the way and i maybe get 10/11 kills this way

Rant over.

1) I agree completely, especially considering the violent content of the game and the (18) certificate right on the front of the case.

2) Campers are ****, yes. But Sniping is different completely, I don't feel people wielding a sniper rifle should have to run around the map instead of playing defensive. Moreover, it takes more ability to be a good sniper compared to a user of the SMGs or Assault Rifles.

3) I think the Perks are fine - except for Commando, ******* stupid, but you are right about the stupid attachments and (easy to get) killstreak rewards.

4) Indeed there are a lot of players who suck **** so hard on that game they feel the only option is to be a *****.

5) I agree, I find it an absolute outrage that many people are higher rank than me when I would destroy them with my eyes closed, though it would be difficult to make another ranking system.

6) I'm actually fine with this, it is the unlocking of weapons etc that keeps me prestiging.

I agree with this, it actually ****** me off so much when you have little kids on their mic with their high voices. I overheard a conversation the other day where a boy about 9-14 was taking the **** out of a guy who was 18 years old and playing CoD - saying he was sad and what not that he was still playing games at that age. The boy then got mugged off by a lot of the people listening as the box clearly says 18+ on it and he shouldn't even be playing it.

For what you said about '****** Tactics', i don't think it's so much about them being *******, most of the people who play CoD nowdays use tactics that are going to keep them alive whilst getting kills in the process. It's more of playing smart rather than just going all guns blazing and trying to take on everybody.

I agree with this, it actually ****** me off so much when you have little kids on their mic with their high voices. I overheard a conversation the other day where a boy about 9-14 was taking the **** out of a guy who was 18 years old and playing CoD - saying he was sad and what not that he was still playing games at that age. The boy then got mugged off by a lot of the people listening as the box clearly says 18+ on it and he shouldn't even be playing it.

Yeah it's shocking really, It's more parents wanting to shut there kids up and keep them out the way so they just buy them games. They must hear them screaming down the mic too and just ignore it.

For what you said about '****** Tactics', i don't think it's so much about them being *******, most of the people who play CoD nowdays use tactics that are going to keep them alive whilst getting kills in the process. It's more of playing smart rather than just going all guns blazing and trying to take on everybody.

I guess, I am just an old school FPS player. Back when it all used to be done on pc with a keyboard and a mouse. Games like Quake,CSS,Day of Defeat and Unreal Tournement were more about your skill with the weapon and your ability to shoot someone who is strafing rather than making the most out of 'spots' or perks

I guess it's just about what your playing for, I play for fun and prefer to use my ability and try and kill people by running about like Rambo.

Anyone got the map pack yet?

God i want these maps now its actuall killing me, how sad am i :)

Downloaded the map packs, but now I can't connect to any games at all online :'(

Anyone else having problems connecting on xbox 360?

Yeah i was on around 6pm and could only join a friends private game (thankfully about 10 people were playing so felt like online anyway XD)

Couldn't get on at all. Oh well. XD

I wasted bout 45mins trying then finally i could connect to one of my friends.
Hopefully sorted by 2moz