******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

What are there?

mentalities changed a bit and creativity freedoms of 1-2 players ...rest same as my original tactics is working great ..... there is no such thing changed in 13.3.2 but people like to see tactics that is made for the latest patches ........they wont understand if there is no MI changes or no .....so i made little 1-2 tweaks here and there but kept 99% same . now people can see its for 13.3.2 nd will use it and stop asking if it is for latest patch ...

what position u need help with ?
what is ur club and budget

Just trying to get the best players into the formation for Arsenal.

Would Cazorla do a job outwide? And would Podolski work at ST?

mentalities changed a bit and creativity freedoms of 1-2 players ...rest same as my original tactics is working great ..... there is no such thing changed in 13.3.2 but people like to see tactics that is made for the latest patches ........they wont understand if there is no MI changes or no .....so i made little 1-2 tweaks here and there but kept 99% same . now people can see its for 13.3.2 nd will use it and stop asking if it is for latest patch ...
Are shouts really important with this tactic mate?

Just trying to get the best players into the formation for Arsenal.

Would Cazorla do a job outwide? And would Podolski work at ST?

yes cazorla will work anywhere in the midfield and podolski will work up front ...he have good finishing and first touch

You still play with Attacking strategy Or change it depend opponent or during games?

Last edited:
You still play with Attacking strategy Or change it depend opponent or during games?

i play atacking at home and against weak team away

i play control only with a strong team away

Hey guys! First off I wanna say thanks for the tactic. I appreciate the work put into it. Now I am not sure if I am using it correctly as I am rather new to all this, so some help would be welcome.

I am currently using Leyton Orient who are in the npower league 1. When I picked them up they had finished 20th in the previous season. Using my own formation (I just picked one from the game list) and after signing a few young players, some on free transfer I managed to finish in 8th place and managed to win the Johnstones Paint Trophy to my delight.

This season I wanted to try push for promotion so I used your tactic. I am currently sitting in 5th (which to be fair, is actually pretty good) but I would like to know can I improve on this? Maybe score change something?
Maybe it is working correctly already and my players are hindering my performances (some of my players are not amazing by any means).Thanks!

View attachment 316108View attachment 316109View attachment 316110View attachment 316111

Hey guys! First off I wanna say thanks for the tactic. I appreciate the work put into it. Now I am not sure if I am using it correctly as I am rather new to all this, so some help would be welcome.

I am currently using Leyton Orient who are in the npower league 1. When I picked them up they had finished 20th in the previous season. Using my own formation (I just picked one from the game list) and after signing a few young players, some on free transfer I managed to finish in 8th place and managed to win the Johnstones Paint Trophy to my delight.

This season I wanted to try push for promotion so I used your tactic. I am currently sitting in 5th (which to be fair, is actually pretty good) but I would like to know can I improve on this? Maybe score change something?
Maybe it is working correctly already and my players are hindering my performances (some of my players are not amazing by any means).Thanks!

View attachment 316108View attachment 316109View attachment 316110View attachment 316111

yes u can improve ..can score more goals ... after all this is the tactics that can score on an average 3 goals per game ......

try to bring more players on loan that suits this tactics ...try bringing specific star staff as i can see only 2-3 stars out there right now...bring more staff and give one role to one staff member if possible ..once ur tactics is fluid as i see it is ..try making it balanced ....and match training attacking for home games and for weaker teams and defending in away and against stronger teams .....if u don't have players specific for the particular roles in this tactics try changing their individual tanning......

yes u can improve ..can score more goals ... after all this is the tactics that can score on an average 3 goals per game ......

try to bring more players on loan that suits this tactics ...try bringing specific star staff as i can see only 2-3 stars out there right now...bring more staff and give one role to one staff member if possible ..once ur tactics is fluid as i see it is ..try making it balanced ....and match training attacking for home games and for weaker teams and defending in away and against stronger teams .....if u don't have players specific for the particular roles in this tactics try changing their individual tanning......

Excellent, thanks for the information!

and don't forget to change the roles in the tactics if necessary for the team........eg if u have two fullbacks make both defenders as full back .... don't keep one wing back and vice verse

i will ......later though as i stopped playing it for a while ....working on a new tactics ......

Ok cool, only really want it to see your final goals for & against tally for comparison

and don't forget to change the roles in the tactics if necessary for the team........eg if u have two fullbacks make both defenders as full back .... don't keep one wing back and vice verse

Thanks for the help!
I also noticed you said use 'control' instead of 'attacking' for hard away matches. Well I just played two matches which were difficult away matches, I used 'control' and I won 3-0 and 2-1 so I am very happy about that!

Thanks for the help!
I also noticed you said use 'control' instead of 'attacking' for hard away matches. Well I just played two matches which were difficult away matches, I used 'control' and I won 3-0 and 2-1 so I am very happy about that!

great see its not always better to attack .we need to see the opposition and make some changes according to that

jassar, hi! tnx for the great tactic. but I would like to ask you some advice how we can improve this tactic when we will play for very weak teams against more powerful teams. Is it can be some defensive formations or some defencive shouts when for example you play for a team who have 18th media prediction from 18 teams in league)) Do you have some ideas or we can use your default tactic from powerfull teams???? (for example I play for team newbie in Bundesliga against Bayern Munich) tnx in advance! ;)

Last edited:
jassar, hi! tnx for the great tactic. but I would like to ask you some advice how we can improve this tactic when we will play for very weak teams against more powerful teams. Is it can be some defensive formations or some defencive shouts when for example you play for a team who have 18th media prediction from 18 teams in league)) Do you have some ideas or we can use your default tactic from powerfull teams???? (for example I play for team newbie in Bundesliga against Bayern Munich) tnx in advance! ;)

as we all know no matter what ....playing a team like BM is not easy and specially if we are in a lower league ....chances are 75% loss and 25% win to be honest ....tactics is not everything players are too ...i will say it goes 50/50

what i will do if i am in ur situation .......

1) Will make attacking to control
2) will take out one forward mainly STCR and make him a AMC(with support duty and zonal tight marking ) or even DM(with defending duty and 0 creative freedom and man/tight marking )
3) will make the tempo of the game 2 clicks slow
4) will make time wasting 2 clicks more
5) will give shouts .. retain possession ,work ball into box,stand off opponents
6) will not drop the defending line more deeper
7) will make sure offside trap is on and counter attacking is on too ...will wait for them to make mistake and than counter and will ask my assistant manager for OI

will see till half time how it goes ...if i am 0-0 than will keep on this

or as soon as they score i will change it back to my original tactics as attack and will make more pressure

Last edited: