******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

can anyone let me know what the training should be set to during pre season and once the season starts.

original poster says def set peices and att set peices once tactic is fluid but he then says in replys ot others that it should be attacking movement and defensice postitioning.

any clarification would be appreciated

ok

pre season--------general traning---tactics high
match traning teamwork

during season

general traning once ur tactics if fluid ------move it to balanced
and the match traning ---for weaker teams do attacking movement and attacking set pieces any one of them
against stronder teams -----defending and defending set pieces any one of them

decided to use this tactic in my 4th season with FULHAM.

from 1st season i used the original moder warfare tactic and finished 12th, 11th and then 7th last season.

i have ter stegen, papadopulas, caprari, destro, ademilson and nelson oliviera etc.

using this new tactic got me the sack as i sit in 18th, i struggle to score goals.......in my last 3 seasons i scored freely and it was injuries and small squad depth that restricted me finishing higher in league.

maybe it just doesnt work with FULHAM.

any suggestions

decided to use this tactic in my 4th season with FULHAM.

from 1st season i used the original moder warfare tactic and finished 12th, 11th and then 7th last season.

i have ter stegen, papadopulas, caprari, destro, ademilson and nelson oliviera etc.

using this new tactic got me the sack as i sit in 18th, i struggle to score goals.......in my last 3 seasons i scored freely and it was injuries and small squad depth that restricted me finishing higher in league.

maybe it just doesnt work with FULHAM.

any suggestions

a lot of other things are responsible for the sucess of the tactics

like players ,team and staff............

now
did u change anything within the tactics
are u playing right player at specific spots
are u following the training
are u having good staff
team morale

i will say tactics is 40% of the overall sucess

first of all ..yes u have to activate the box and change it...and say yes if it says it will change the team instruction as u are making the tweaks ......do that
secondly......if u change the role to the best suited that means ur player plays best if given that role ....its not always necessary but ur player will play where he is best at ......but dont do it for every player as it will than change the whole tactics ...do it for 1-2 players who are the main players

Ok thanks for the explanation.
I only have 1 more question;
In 1 of your posts you mentioned the following
another example is if my forward KWEUKE is a complete forward i will change his role in the tactic from a poacher to a complete forward
When i look at his roles below they all have the same amount of stars.
What makes him a better complete forward than a poacher?

View attachment 316401

Ok thanks for the explanation.
I only have 1 more question;
In 1 of your posts you mentioned the following
another example is if my forward KWEUKE is a complete forward i will change his role in the tactic from a poacher to a complete forward
When i look at his roles below they all have the same amount of stars.
What makes him a better complete forward than a poacher?

View attachment 316401

he is a kind of player that can play in any role u give him as a striker role as his stars are equal in all the roles ........but for most of players the star rating varies .so play every player where their stars are the maximum . i always choose complete forwrd as then the striker is involved a lot more than a poacher in the attacking role

I accidentally posted this in the original Modern Warfare topic, but this is where it belongs:

I'm trying this tactic now, and after a few games where my players were working to get used to it, this happens:

C26A33B356C3D2FAECD29F7CCC6C714B3631B465

All I can say is wow... This match broke several records.

I accidentally posted this in the original Modern Warfare topic, but this is where it belongs:

I'm trying this tactic now, and after a few games where my players were working to get used to it, this happens:

C26A33B356C3D2FAECD29F7CCC6C714B3631B465

All I can say is wow... This match broke several records.

nice keep it up

Are you looking for any testers count me in

yes for sure ....i first want to make it perfect as my this time focus is weaker teams as everyone can make tactics for stronger teams .i want a bottom club to win .so thats why its taking a long time . once all the work is done from my side i will let u guys test it and with ur sugessions and feedback will launch it and all of u guys will be a part of the whole tactics

yes for sure ....i first want to make it perfect as my this time focus is weaker teams as everyone can make tactics for stronger teams .i want a bottom club to win .so thats why its taking a long time . once all the work is done from my side i will let u guys test it and with ur sugessions and feedback will launch it and all of u guys will be a part of the whole tactics
well if you is looking for a weak team to try i would test it with my fc utd save