******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Hi Jassar,

Havent been online the whole weekend. Have u actually changed the tactic at all since last week? Should I download it again from the first page? THanks mate

Hi Jassar,

Havent been online the whole weekend. Have u actually changed the tactic at all since last week? Should I download it again from the first page? THanks mate

no it is still the same as before ...just made 1-2 minor tweaks ...so if u want can download it again from the download section.....i am really now working on to my next tactics...but i would love to listen from people who tested this tactics on 13.3.2........how it is doing ....so that i can make necessary changes

Hi,

May I know what are the stats to look out for for the Complete Forward (Support) role?

Hi,

May I know what are the stats to look out for for the Complete Forward (Support) role?

Id say players like Rooney, RVP

Someone with good first touch and can hold up the ball aswell as create chances for himself and others

as we all know no matter what ....playing a team like BM is not easy and specially if we are in a lower league ....chances are 75% loss and 25% win to be honest ....tactics is not everything players are too ...i will say it goes 50/50

what i will do if i am in ur situation .......

Tnx a lot for advice! I will try!! I hope I can avoid relegation this season ))))

Last edited:
Hi,

hi, stats of players like jovetic , insigane,w. nem.............see those players and than ask computer to find similar players ...that will work

Many red card = (

i also sometimes get a lot of red cards ...what i do than is make tackling of all my defenders to normal from hard ......or if any other position is getting red cards than make his tackling normal too

i also sometimes get a lot of red cards ...what i do than is make tackling of all my defenders to normal from hard ......or if any other position is getting red cards than make his tackling normal too
Thank you but it would not change the efficiency of the tactics?

Thank you but it would not change the efficiency of the tactics?

No not that much of a change ...... I always see if my player is already on a yellow and is having a rough game . I always substitute him at half time or

U can keep the tactics same but once u see one player got yellow give him individual instructions of cautious tackling ...

Hi Jassar,
First of all i love your tactic.
The last few days im trying to fine tune it for my lower league team.
Could you please explain me a bit more how to change the player roles.
I did what you suggested made a photo of the player instruction and changed the role.
The only instruction which changed are light grey, does this mean i have to activate the the box and change it? I get the warning this may change the team instruction.
The other thing i would like to know what is the main difference if i change the role to the role best suited in the player overview.
I hope you understand my questions.
Thanks for the help

i want to focus on one of the main important aspect of a tactic to be success is that u guys should go and see what role each player suits best

View attachment 314009

see this picture in the red circle u will see the best player roles

SO if my defender DEBUCHY
a full back in the best role i will play him as a full back not a wing back

another example is if my forward KWEUKE is a complete forward i will change his role in the tactic from a poacher to a complete forward

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WHEN U CHANGE THOSE ROLES THE GAME AUTOMATICS CHAnGE THERE PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

SO note down those before making changes in the tactics

After being promoted as champions of League 2 with Bradford PA, I am seriously struggling at the start of League One.

I tried to look for loan players, but they were only rated 2.5 stars, so I decided not to loan anyone.

I only made 2-3 signings as most of the better players didnt want to join my club.

After 9 games I am sitting in 20th, just above the relegation zone. I have no problems scoring, averaging 2 goals a game. Problem is, I am leaking so many goals! Leaking about 2.3 goals per game.

Funnily enough, my 2 DC's are averaging above 7, but my FB/WBs are averaging 6.6-6.8. Not sure if my 2 MC's are good enough, should they have good tackling/work rate stats as they are both ball winning midfielders?

I know this tactic works, just need some help as to what players I need. Thanks for your help.

Hi Jassar,
First of all i love your tactic.
The last few days im trying to fine tune it for my lower league team.
Could you please explain me a bit more how to change the player roles.
I did what you suggested made a photo of the player instruction and changed the role.
The only instruction which changed are light grey, does this mean i have to activate the the box and change it? I get the warning this may change the team instruction.
The other thing i would like to know what is the main difference if i change the role to the role best suited in the player overview.
I hope you understand my questions.
Thanks for the help

first of all ..yes u have to activate the box and change it...and say yes if it says it will change the team instruction as u are making the tweaks ......do that
secondly......if u change the role to the best suited that means ur player plays best if given that role ....its not always necessary but ur player will play where he is best at ......but dont do it for every player as it will than change the whole tactics ...do it for 1-2 players who are the main players

After being promoted as champions of League 2 with Bradford PA, I am seriously struggling at the start of League One.

I tried to look for loan players, but they were only rated 2.5 stars, so I decided not to loan anyone.

I only made 2-3 signings as most of the better players didnt want to join my club.

After 9 games I am sitting in 20th, just above the relegation zone. I have no problems scoring, averaging 2 goals a game. Problem is, I am leaking so many goals! Leaking about 2.3 goals per game.

Funnily enough, my 2 DC's are averaging above 7, but my FB/WBs are averaging 6.6-6.8. Not sure if my 2 MC's are good enough, should they have good tackling/work rate stats as they are both ball winning midfielders?

I know this tactic works, just need some help as to what players I need. Thanks for your help.

i know for a lower league team sometimes its hard to sigh good quality layers ....but make sure u keep an eye on the transfer market there are lot of players interested ....even if Ur scouts say the have no intentions to join the club still try to offer a deal as most of the times players accept even our scouts say no .....

if u are leaking more goals try to go in home games as i have told in my tactics but

against stronger teams and away games go with control and stop ur FB from running with ball from deep that will give u more cover in the back

and for midfielders the BWM have to have more work rate and tackling and for the other midfielder ....passing and creativity

for a example BWM ------tiote
AP--------cabaye click on those players and try to find similar players

that will work ...

can anyone let me know what the training should be set to during pre season and once the season starts.

original poster says def set peices and att set peices once tactic is fluid but he then says in replys ot others that it should be attacking movement and defensice postitioning.

any clarification would be appreciated