******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

yeah he aint on mine either, defo been taken off cos i usually use him n have custom database set to my max players/staff allowed

thanks fot the update ........i checked and he is removed ....i will update my thread with the next best AM

***** altman, tassotti, karmona, jair ventura, ayestaran

i like ayestaran ..........as he is great in tactical traning ........but he dosnt like to join the lower reputation clubs so i am looking for all the options ...but certainly ayestaran is very good

Just a quick update with Watford. Although I got myself in a good position of 2nd in the league. I am now near the end of the season and haven't picked up a win for 5 games. Seem to concede early then fail to score. Losing generally 1-0.... Would give you a screenshot if it worked! Seems the formation is now struggling for me in the Championship.

He's at Milan now, sure he was free agent before new patch

Just a quick update with Watford. Although I got myself in a good position of 2nd in the league. I am now near the end of the season and haven't picked up a win for 5 games. Seem to concede early then fail to score. Losing generally 1-0.... Would give you a screenshot if it worked! Seems the formation is now struggling for me in the Championship.

oh thats sad ......did u change anything in the tactics and did u follow all the stuff i wrote in the opening page

Yes, have followed all the details on the front page. Just seem to be struggling now. I was doing great up until January, but now getting beaten 1-0 most of the time. Seems strange as there have been no big changes. Going to continue, dont really want to start tweaking the tactic as this generally has more of a negative effect.

Yes, have followed all the details on the front page. Just seem to be struggling now. I was doing great up until January, but now getting beaten 1-0 most of the time. Seems strange as there have been no big changes. Going to continue, dont really want to start tweaking the tactic as this generally has more of a negative effect.

i have also noticed this in some of my games that once u start winning everything sometimes there will be a phase of like 5-6 games where ur team don't do well . hopefully ur team can improve in later on

hope for the best

Unbelievable tactic this bro... 7 games in with MUFC, unbeaten, conceded 4 and scored 23 already. Carving defensives apart like a knife through butter - will post screenies for you.

Mental game though, in my first 3 games I had 4 pens, all 4 missed by RVP and i've had a total of 7 goals disallowed so far!

Unbelievable tactic this bro... 7 games in with MUFC, unbeaten, conceded 4 and scored 23 already. Carving defensives apart like a knife through butter - will post screenies for you.

Mental game though, in my first 3 games I had 4 pens, all 4 missed by RVP and i've had a total of 7 goals disallowed so far!

haha ...that's awesome bro ...thanks and keep scoring

@Jassar

if you were to pick a tactic, would you pick this one or the one you have done with Zizunola? :)

@Jassar

if you were to pick a tactic, would you pick this one or the one you have done with Zizunola? :)

both the tactics are totally different from each other ...both follow different ideas . so i cant judge which is my favorite .as far as the team is winning with any tactics i should be happy....but i love all of my tactics

ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 24 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

League Stats:

World Super Cup:

Selected Matches:

Notes:
- Jassar is the only tactic leading the league.
- Herne is still unbeaten!
- 83 goals in 24 league games for Jassar!
- StueyRob and FM Korea 3 hold records for best defence.
- TBH, Akash, and Jassar reach Cup's semifinals.​

check out the success my tactics is having in the testing

83 goals in 24 league games for Jassar!

thats insane
315705d1362208107-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2013-euro-super-league_-overview-stages.png

You say your begin shouts are retain possession and work ball into box, but that is impossible. A combination of both can't. If I try to do it, FM always unchecks the first when i choose the second.

You say your begin shouts are retain possession and work ball into box, but that is impossible. A combination of both can't. If I try to do it, FM always unchecks the first when i choose the second.

i will check again as for me it is working

They're both working for me.

Wow! :O you did really well, this tactic would defo pass as a plug and play
ROUND 15

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - FM Korea 1 (공격tikaa)
MAN CITY - FM Korea 2 (Vincent's 4231)
MAN UNITED - FM Korea 3 (PF 4-4-2 ver2.0)

ATL. MADRID - FM Pro (Juventus)
BARCELONA - Akash (4-2-3-1 amc changed)
REAL MADRID - Herne (1970A)

AC MILAN - FM Turkey 1 (SNYÖRTERM)
INTER - FM Turkey 2 (Modern Futbol Sistemleri -2-)
JUVENTUS - FM Turkey 3 (Robusto)

FC BAYERN - Jassar (king jassar)
FC PORTO - StueyRob (5-4-1 Clean Sweep)
PARIS SG - TBH (SPLIT 451 - MR Version ( 13.2.3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 315941View attachment 315942View attachment 315943View attachment 315944

League Stats:

View attachment 315945View attachment 315946View attachment 315947View attachment 315948

World Super Cup:

View attachment 315949View attachment 315950View attachment 315951View attachment 315952

Championship Playoffs:

View attachment 315953View attachment 315954View attachment 315955View attachment 315956

Other Playoff Matches:

View attachment 315957View attachment 315958View attachment 315959View attachment 315960

Notes:
- Finally, the first TREBLE!!!
- Jassar won the league, the cup, and the playoff!
- Plus, setting up a record 107 goals in 30 league games. Thats 3.5 goals a game!
- Again, no tactics qualified from the English League. It was tight though.
- Herne, FM Turkey 3, and StueyRob qualified as the leagues' runners up.
- Among them, only StueyRob made it to the Playoff's semifinals.