******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Guys, I've been off for a long time.
Is there a a new Modern Warfare working in the new patch?

Hey jassar, just wanted to give a shout out to this tactic. Have tested it with man utd for the first half of the season and i have to say, great results. Excellent defence, especially away from home. Very consistent performance with tons of clean sheets. Just wanted to report my results and tell you to keep up the good work!

Jassar, forget my last question.
I've read all the topic and I'm now starting a save with Sporting CP with your tactic
Cheers

Hey jassar, just wanted to give a shout out to this tactic. Have tested it with man utd for the first half of the season and i have to say, great results. Excellent defence, especially away from home. Very consistent performance with tons of clean sheets. Just wanted to report my results and tell you to keep up the good work!

thanks karan i appreciate it........

Jassar,

I dont feel your tactic works with latest patch
I know SI said no ME changes but defo less effective

have you started a new game since the patch?

Jassar,

I dont feel your tactic works with latest patch
I know SI said no ME changes but defo less effective

have you started a new game since the patch?

yes i did and i will make one point here ....yes it takes some time to adjust to the new tactics and i am making some more tweaks for the new patch

hy. first of all, ty very much for great tactic.
secondly, my defence is not good.. im winning but conceede a lot.
any tips for stronger defence?
http://www.fmisrael.com/images/pics/1915.gif
here is my squad..

first of all u have good players ......if u are conceding lot of goals than try doing defending training and in away games try to play with control strategy

How do i get my tactical familarity levels mentality and width higher?
They are now for a long time at competent the rest is fluid.

thanks

Tammo

How do i get my tactical familarity levels mentality and width higher?
They are now for a long time at competent the rest is fluid.

thanks

Tammo

do the general training as tactics and do the match training as defending and attacking for stronger and weaker teams

if that dosnt work than make general training to balance/high

Struggling to find good right and left midfielders any suggestions?

played a full season with your tactics, heres my feedback...some concerns hopefully u can offer some feedback:

9 out of 10 outfield players (exception of the Advanced Forward) are on Hard Tackling. I need at least 6 fullbacks, 6 wingers, 3 Advance Playmakers in my squad to handle the injuries that are bound to happen on them. I don't know if it would hurt the tactics but These players don't really do well with hard tackling and ends up collecting tons of yellow cards.

and my Limited Defender can't stop scoring from corners...which is a good thing but would like to ask if this is some sort of a 'corner cheat'?

anyway putting aside the concerns, I must salute jassar for this incredible tactic. Simply the best. 8-|

played a full season with your tactics, heres my feedback...some concerns hopefully u can offer some feedback:

9 out of 10 outfield players (exception of the Advanced Forward) are on Hard Tackling. I need at least 6 fullbacks, 6 wingers, 3 Advance Playmakers in my squad to handle the injuries that are bound to happen on them. I don't know if it would hurt the tactics but These players don't really do well with hard tackling and ends up collecting tons of yellow cards.

and my Limited Defender can't stop scoring from corners...which is a good thing but would like to ask if this is some sort of a 'corner cheat'?

anyway putting aside the concerns, I must salute jassar for this incredible tactic. Simply the best. 8-|

first ......yes i know i have put the tackling to hard...its just the way i like my players to tackle ....there is a great deal of danger for collecting red cards ......if u like u can totally changer it to normal tackling ...it will not change the tactics that much ....

corner .....its not a cheat its just the way i have placed the players that the LD gets space for heading and if he is good header he scores ...

and finally rhanks for the comments ......i appreciate them

Absolutely the best tactic for 13.3.2.

I've grapped the Bundesliga title and Europa League with my average Bayer Leverkusen squad...

Here's some screen shots from my save.

When i need a goal, i changed the strategy overload and use these shouts;

- Pump ball into box,
- Push higher up,
- Look for overlap,
- Get ball forward.

When i got the score and AI starting to pressure on me i changed to my Deep 4-2-3-1 counter attack tactic.

Thank you again Jassar, i enjoy it again. :)

Absolutely the best tactic for 13.3.2.

I've grapped the Bundesliga title and Europa League with my average Bayer Leverkusen squad...

Here's some screen shots from my save.

When i need a goal, i changed the strategy overload and use these shouts;

- Pump ball into box,
- Push higher up,
- Look for overlap,
- Get ball forward.

When i got the score and AI starting to pressure on me i changed to my Deep 4-2-3-1 counter attack tactic.

Thank you again Jassar, i enjoy it again. :)

thanks m8 i appreciate that