******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Dropped the CF to AMC adv playmaker and was very successful - 3-0 away at Bilbao with 2 assist and 1 goal for Isco. There is a better link between midfield and attack but the advanced forward might get too lonely at top... I will try it for the remainder of the season anyhow as I am 6 points clear of Real Madrid in 2nd. Very solid tactic!

thank m8

hope now u will get the desired results.....
much better had one bad result at hme against Kaiserslauten, and lost to leverkusen away after dominating them the whole match had 4 CCC's to their 2 and lost the game 2-1, my team is still really young and im tied with bayern for first in the league (im HSV and in my second season), most my wins have been dominant including a 4-0 win over dortmund at home

Jass,

Can u explain which PPM is better for each position in this tactic?

Tactic is great for the spurs ! i won the PL, and the Europa League
In the second season i bought Cavani, buth he doesn't score goals as a complete striker, i use Welbeck as deep lying forward and he scored a lot of goals
What can i change for Cavani?
(sorry for my bad English)

Tactic is great for the spurs ! i won the PL, and the Europa League
In the second season i bought Cavani, buth he doesn't score goals as a complete striker, i use Welbeck as deep lying forward and he scored a lot of goals
What can i change for Cavani?
(sorry for my bad English)
Cavani's adaptation is really hard in this game. So u need time for Cavani need match practice with the team after half season u can see real Cavani ;)

much better had one bad result at hme against Kaiserslauten, and lost to leverkusen away after dominating them the whole match had 4 CCC's to their 2 and lost the game 2-1, my team is still really young and im tied with bayern for first in the league (im HSV and in my second season), most my wins have been dominant including a 4-0 win over dortmund at home

nice keep it up

Newcastle season 12/13 (loan eduardo, rocchi - trans di maria 35M)

Win europa league and finished 3rd in 1rst league with 85 pts (City 1rst 86 ManU 2nd 86)

Newcastle season 13/14 (loan carroll, matuidi - transf eduardo)

With Newcastle season 13/14 I was first with 8 points at the 29 december. I got an offer from Chelsea (8th) and I left Newcastle. With Chelsea, I bought Falcao, loan Caceres. Before I come chelsea was out of european competition and lost capital one cup. I finished 1rst in premier league and won FA cup. Season 14/15 bought Nani 18m, Shawcross 35m, Caceres 7.5m and got Lewandowski for free!

So the tactic in the opening post works for 13.3?

I am on a torrid run and just need some stability"

Witch player do you recommended for the MR position?
I have there right now Lennon and Bentley, buth Bentley is way to weak
I am the spurs second season

love your tactic, it really helped me get back into the game... i advise one small but huge change: mcl to DLP role, it added so much depth and stability for me, and made it amazing both in defence and offence. I would advise it to anyone!

I won the CL in my second season eliminating Utd, and the likes of Barca and beating Chelsea in the final, but finished third in the league, as I said though my team is still young and inexpereinced not to mention that Bayern and Dortmund are killing it in the league

think ill finally get it this year a few holes I plan on filling this summer window

love your tactic, it really helped me get back into the game... i advise one small but huge change: mcl to DLP role, it added so much depth and stability for me, and made it amazing both in defence and offence. I would advise it to anyone!

hmm i think its something we i can try maybe in this way can be better connection vs defenders and mids. The most common warning in the match from my assisstant is "gap between defence and mid" thnxx

Witch player do you recommended for the MR position?
I have there right now Lennon and Bentley, buth Bentley is way to weak
I am the spurs second season

lennon is a great pplayer for that position
ben arfa is the best player for me in that position in the whole game

thanks m8 i will give it a try

I won the CL in my second season eliminating Utd, and the likes of Barca and beating Chelsea in the final, but finished third in the league, as I said though my team is still young and inexpereinced not to mention that Bayern and Dortmund are killing it in the league

think ill finally get it this year a few holes I plan on filling this summer window

great m8 keep on the good work

This tactic is a beast on patch v 13.2.3!
Is it work still good at new patch, today I accidently run steam online and the game starts to patching, i tried to stop this but now i cant play the game. Can i back to 3.2.3 someway?

Is it work still good at new patch, today I accidently run steam online and the game starts to patching, i tried to stop this but now i cant play the game. Can i back to 3.2.3 someway?

i dont think it will go back ....u can try to uninstall/reinstall the game but i doubt it will

The ME on 13.2.3 and 13.3 is the same I think the only changes are transfer updates.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2