******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Looks verry prommesing! Going to give it a try with Feyenoord.

Does everybody use shouts as in the OP?

WOW!!! This is great!

first match won 0-3 at NEC (I was far better)
2nd match won 4-2 at CSKA Moskou in euro league! (Again i was better)!!

Let general training on balanced and match prep on att. movement or defensive, depends on the opponent.

So far i'm verry impressed! THNX A LOT!!!

thanks a lot i appreciate it

Hows the new tactic doing

its almost done ...but having some exams so cant play and work on it as much i would like to....so that why i am delaying it a bit

on top of that a new patch released.Although it does not have any changes in match engine but still want to test in it completely and than will launch it

hi. could you tell what was you "additions"? i'm planning to start new game using stoke, so i will appriciate your help.

I signed a left back from Boca called Juan Sánchez Miño, Del Horno (free) and Right Midfielder Nicolae Stanciu.

its almost done ...but having some exams so cant play and work on it as much i would like to....so that why i am delaying it a bit

on top of that a new patch released.Although it does not have any changes in match engine but still want to test in it completely and than will launch it

New version 442 right ?

Hey jassar again. Awesome tactic mate, still trying improve my team.
Do you have any tips for specific train for players or just do what staffs says?

great tactic was just wondering tho if it is better to have both wingers on cut inside or just the right winger? has anyone tried this and can give some advice. I have tried how the tactic is default and with the right winger on hug touchline same as left and i have found that i scored more goals with the cut inside so was wondering if anyone has tried it with both on cut inside?

Now i am playin with King Jassar formation with some tweaks suits my Fenerbahçe team. But i wanna see your thoughts for some problems..

*** Firstly what can i do for protect score against higher rep clubs? I use retain poss+work ball into box at the start. And when score comes i add "stand off opponenets" also "take a breather" after 70 mins. Do u have more stable and effective idea?

*** When you are back which tactic works best? For now i use "higher up+wider+pump bal into box+get ball forward" and also "overload" after 70 mins. Also do u have any other effective idea for this???

Can I use this tactic with a weak lower league team?

Of course u can use. Think that in your lower league team also the opponents are lower too :) It's even better with lower teams coz if you have pacey striker and wingers your team will be more effective than major leagues clubs. :) In lower leagues small exceptions -like pace,strength,height- makes big differences ;)

Last edited:
Hey jassar again. Awesome tactic mate, still trying improve my team.
Do you have any tips for specific train for players or just do what staffs says?

i most of the times will take suggestions from the staff but sometimes i will see the matches and if one player is making a mistake again and again than i will put that player to ranting myself

or if want to train particular asset of a player than i put it myself otherwise i take suggestions from my staff

great tactic was just wondering tho if it is better to have both wingers on cut inside or just the right winger? has anyone tried this and can give some advice. I have tried how the tactic is default and with the right winger on hug touchline same as left and i have found that i scored more goals with the cut inside so was wondering if anyone has tried it with both on cut inside?

yes i have tried that before .if u have great wingers it works really good ...