******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

PLAYER ROLES FOR THIS TACTIC

GK - The usual: High balls, reflexes, control - one to one is especially important. This tactie uses a high defensive line, occasionally, a fast player squeeze through.

VCs - Defensive: Typical central defenders, physical and fast-center defenders as it can. VCR is the one who occasionally have one corner in headlines. Heads / jump / balance.

VV's - Wing Defenders: These guys are more defensive and will remain so often back, look in the first place for the defenders, headers / tackle / man-marking, although physical stats also very good.

VSM - Advance Game Maker - A defensive playmaker who also can do its work. Players like (Lampard, Gerrard and Wilshere) Pastore, Ganso etc can also but you have to defend really top.

BVM - Ball Winner: These guys are supporting midfielders, looking for a typical CM here. Strong types 'boss of the field' Fellaini link eg.

ML / MR - Wing Spires: inward-cutting. The main statistics are again the physical stats, so look for speed, dribbling, crosses and fit - someone who can finish a bonus (an AML / R works fine here). Types as Wellington Nem link eg.

Deep Striker - Someone with a lot of speed (without the ball is very important), finish. Falcao, Torres, Destro, Fierro.

Complete Spits - This does not really fast, but that's a plus, also a strong player. Rooney, Neymar, Benzema, Cavani.

PLAYER ROLES FOR THIS TACTIC

GK - The usual: High balls, reflexes, control - one to one is especially important. This tactie uses a high defensive line, occasionally, a fast player squeeze through.

VCs - Defensive: Typical central defenders, physical and fast-center defenders as it can. VCR is the one who occasionally have one corner in headlines. Heads / jump / balance.

VV's - Wing Defenders: These guys are more defensive and will remain so often back, look in the first place for the defenders, headers / tackle / man-marking, although physical stats also very good.

VSM - Advance Game Maker - A defensive playmaker who also can do its work. Players like (Lampard, Gerrard and Wilshere) Pastore, Ganso etc can also but you have to defend really top.

BVM - Ball Winner: These guys are supporting midfielders, looking for a typical CM here. Strong types 'boss of the field' Fellaini link eg.

ML / MR - Wing Spires: inward-cutting. The main statistics are again the physical stats, so look for speed, dribbling, crosses and fit - someone who can finish a bonus (an AML / R works fine here). Types as Wellington Nem link eg.

Deep Striker - Someone with a lot of speed (without the ball is very important), finish. Falcao, Torres, Destro, Fierro.

Complete Spits - This does not really fast, but that's a plus, also a strong player. Rooney, Neymar, Benzema, Cavani.

thanks m8

The ME on 13.2.3 and 13.3 is the same I think the only changes are transfer updates.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes u are right I have mentioned it so many times but still people ask

Hi Jassar,

Great tactic, I am playing with Arsenal. I am half way through the season and am 2nd in the league just behind Man City.

Quick question, it is the January transfer window and Falcao is unhappy and has requested a transfer. I can probably afford to buy him. My concern is that he may not really fit into this formation as currently my first choice strikers are Walcott and Jovetic. Walcott is playing as the Advanced Forward and Jovetic as the Complete Forward. The complete forward plays a bit further back and plays a lot of through balls, is this something Falcao can do? I do not really want to replace Walcott as he is the top scorer in the league and the defences can't deal with his pace. Walcott cannot play further back as his passing and creativity are not high enough.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Jassar,

Great tactic, I am playing with Arsenal. I am half way through the season and am 2nd in the league just behind Man City.

Quick question, it is the January transfer window and Falcao is unhappy and has requested a transfer. I can probably afford to buy him. My concern is that he may not really fit into this formation as currently my first choice strikers are Walcott and Jovetic. Walcott is playing as the Advanced Forward and Jovetic as the Complete Forward. The complete forward plays a bit further back and plays a lot of through balls, is this something Falcao can do? I do not really want to replace Walcott as he is the top scorer in the league and the defences can't deal with his pace. Walcott cannot play further back as his passing and creativity are not high enough.

Thanks
Mike

if i was u i would change falcao with jovetic in a hearbeat .....jovetic can be a good player but by no means.... in all the games i have played til now he performed as compared to falcao

if i was u i would change falcao with jovetic in a hearbeat .....jovetic can be a good player but by no means.... in all the games i have played til now he performed as compared to falcao

I tried jovetic on the first patch when the game came out with PSG, but he got 3 injuries between 1s-2m in the first season, did they set that

I tried jovetic on the first patch when the game came out with PSG, but he got 3 injuries between 1s-2m in the first season, did they set that

i dont know weather they set that or no but i know is he gets way too many injuries and most of the games for me he is being just ordinary player .

will never buy him in the fm 13 again

Jovetic is really good player but its hard to success in this tactic. He is not an original striker maybe trequarista. Too short and weak for being CF and not enough striker abilities for AF in my opinion.

Jovetic is really good player but its hard to success in this tactic. He is not an original striker maybe trequarista. Too short and weak for being CF and not enough striker abilities for AF in my opinion.

I know from his stats he really lOoks great player but lengthy injuries and weaker body didn't let him score many . So for me he is a failure

Does this tactic last more than one season? I was doing well and then had a late season collapse, away games seemed to be the problem, even with the suggested shouts and going to control instead of attacking. Was it my players or the tactic? Frist 11 was: Schezny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermalaen, Gibbs, Cazorla, Arteta, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jovetic, Walcott. I got Falcao in the January window but he was awful and only scored twice in about 20 games. I came 2nd in the end because of the late season collapse, I should have won the league really.

Does this tactic last more than one season? I was doing well and then had a late season collapse, away games seemed to be the problem, even with the suggested shouts and going to control instead of attacking. Was it my players or the tactic? Frist 11 was: Schezny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermalaen, Gibbs, Cazorla, Arteta, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jovetic, Walcott. I got Falcao in the January window but he was awful and only scored twice in about 20 games. I came 2nd in the end because of the late season collapse, I should have won the league really.

yes for me and for so many people its working flawless ...... sometimes our team morale and transfers change the whole fluidity of the tactics and i have noticed that sometimes there is a patch when we starts getting bad results.But dont be sad make this tactics fluid in the second season and trust me it will work perfect

This or nezzas for 13.3.2, have had mixed with MW and great success with nezzas

Hi again Jassar. If I have Walcott as the left striker and Jovetic as the right striker (this makes sense as Jovetic as better stats for complete forward role such as passing and creativity), should I still leave Walcott as the target man? I was thinking of making Jovetic the target man and setting the supply to feet so he can get the ball and play through balls to Walcott. Or is the target man always the left sided striker, is this an important part of the tactic that shouldn't be changed?

Hi again Jassar. If I have Walcott as the left striker and Jovetic as the right striker (this makes sense as Jovetic as better stats for complete forward role such as passing and creativity), should I still leave Walcott as the target man? I was thinking of making Jovetic the target man and setting the supply to feet so he can get the ball and play through balls to Walcott. Or is the target man always the left sided striker, is this an important part of the tactic that shouldn't be changed?

to be honest......i would refer walcott on the MR position as that suits him .... he is pacy but short,so he is a brilliant winger.....jovetic works better for me if i play him in right forward position and giroud in the left forward position as he is a good header and a complete forward ....

this is it.best tactics thus far.way better than any other tactics out today .Really and highly recommend this