******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Now i am playin with King Jassar formation with some tweaks suits my Fenerbahçe team. But i wanna see your thoughts for some problems..

*** Firstly what can i do for protect score against higher rep clubs? I use retain poss+work ball into box at the start. And when score comes i add "stand off opponenets" also "take a breather" after 70 mins. Do u have more stable and effective idea?

*** When you are back which tactic works best? For now i use "higher up+wider+pump bal into box+get ball forward" and also "overload" after 70 mins. Also do u have any other effective idea for this???

1) u always have to play with the mentality ....once u are up front make attacking to control.. decrease the tempo a little ...

2)yes i do use all the shouts that u have mentioned ...when i am loosing ..i play the ML/MR in wingers position and over load the area ....most of the times i score

I have problem with away matches. I can play perfect at home even agains bayern r.madrid etc.
But losing points too low teams at away. Actually was doing fine at first half of season. Im at second half now and started lose almost every away match.

Here is my fixture

View attachment 318573

Edit: Knock-out Real Madrid lol

Last edited:
1) u always have to play with the mentality ....once u are up front make attacking to control.. decrease the tempo a little ...

2)yes i do use all the shouts that u have mentioned ...when i am loosing ..i play the ML/MR in wingers position and over load the area ....most of the times i score
Yeah i also think lile you coz all abilities in team instruction and player instruction tabs ticked. So shouts not have more meaning for changing something. But using "attacking-->control" can be more efficient... btw do u change ml/mr to aml/amr when loosing???

I have problem with away matches. I can play perfect at home even agains bayern r.madrid etc.
But losing points too low teams at away. Actually was doing fine at first half of season. Im at second half now and started lose almost every away match.

Here is my fixture

View attachment 318573

Edit: Knock-out Real Madrid lol

oh yes...it happens with me too ....there is a time in the game when u loose way too easy games ...

what i do is ...i make my team training defensive and defensive set pieces.
and make the mentality in away games to control rather than attacking ....for me that solve this problem

Yeah i also think lile you coz all abilities in team instruction and player instruction tabs ticked. So shouts not have more meaning for changing something. But using "attacking-->control" can be more efficient... btw do u change ml/mr to aml/amr when loosing???

yes i do change the ML/MR to AML/AMR and even take a defender off and bring a attacking midfielder...... that's a risk but i like that

seems to be good at home, beat Hoffenheim 3-0, and beat Bayern 3-2 but its nowhere near as effective away from home, hardly create any chances, and tthe defense is average I do the training like you ask and any changes but nothing seems to work...maybe its the second season syndrome

seems to be good at home, beat Hoffenheim 3-0, and beat Bayern 3-2 but its nowhere near as effective away from home, hardly create any chances, and tthe defense is average I do the training like you ask and any changes but nothing seems to work...maybe its the second season syndrome

no it usually plays well for so many people

make sure u don't change anything structurally in tactics and do defensive training and make sure u have the right players it will work

yea so epci fail on my part......so when I started my second season I removed all the tactics and uploaded some and uploaded "Modern Warfare" thinking it was yours for some reason then I realized yours is a different tactic as I remeber you playing with a ball playing defender and yours is called "King Jassar" that may have been the issue for my inconsitent early season results lol, Ill be playing with yours now

yea so epci fail on my part......so when I started my second season I removed all the tactics and uploaded some and uploaded "Modern Warfare" thinking it was yours for some reason then I realized yours is a different tactic as I remeber you playing with a ball playing defender and yours is called "King Jassar" that may have been the issue for my inconsitent early season results lol, Ill be playing with yours now

hope now u will get the desired results.....

Sorry for being annoying m8,any news on new tac

no my friend i know i said in the past as that i will release it but cant get enough time to complete it ...hopefully in this coming week in= will launch it

Going to test this tactic.

Are people having the most success using shouts or not using shouts? If using them, which ones do you use and when do you use them?

Lastly, do you need to use oi (opposition instructions) with this tactic?

Going to test this tactic.

Are people having the most success using shouts or not using shouts? If using them, which ones do you use and when do you use them?

Lastly, do you need to use oi (opposition instructions) with this tactic?

all i can say is its a good tactics and for other questions see previous pages that all info and how to use it is there

I personally don't like using OI or shouts, and I've had great results just leaving everything as it is. The only time I would use shouts is if I'm losing or desperately need a goal, then I just set them to pump ball into box, get ball forward, set the mentality to overload and push the wingers and full backs further up the pitch.

First of all; Great tactic! Currently in 1st place in my second season with Sevilla!

Now, how would you adjust this tactic slightly to incorporate an advanced playmaker in the AMC slot? I landed Isco in January 2014 and I would be a fool not to use him in the AMC. I was thinking of dropping the CF support to Adv. playmaker AMC slot and putting it as Attack so it becomes a 4411. Then setting adv. playmaker in the MC slot to Deeplying playmaker.

What are your thoughts on this and should the MC playmaker still be ticked as playmaker or change it to Isco's spot in the AMC slot?

First of all; Great tactic! Currently in 1st place in my second season with Sevilla!

Now, how would you adjust this tactic slightly to incorporate an advanced playmaker in the AMC slot? I landed Isco in January 2014 and I would be a fool not to use him in the AMC. I was thinking of dropping the CF support to Adv. playmaker AMC slot and putting it as Attack so it becomes a 4411. Then setting adv. playmaker in the MC slot to Deeplying playmaker.

What are your thoughts on this and should the MC playmaker still be ticked as playmaker or change it to Isco's spot in the AMC slot?

if i was in ur situation i will keep everything same just drop CF into AMC positon and wont change the playmaker settings at all . as than that would be too much changes with the whole overall stability of the tactics

or if u don't get the desired results after the above changes .....i will suggest to make isco to learn CF position in individual position and u can play him as a deep lying forward

Jassar, i have great results with this tactic and i am very happy with that. But i know wingers is must in this tactic and i need better ones? Which top 5 attributes need for wingers for you???? in my idea, PACE,DRIBBLING,CROSSING,FLAIR,FINISHING can be previous attributes. what do u think?

Jassar, i have great results with this tactic and i am very happy with that. But i know wingers is must in this tactic and i need better ones? Which top 5 attributes need for wingers for you???? in my idea, PACE,DRIBBLING,CROSSING,FLAIR,FINISHING can be previous attributes. what do u think?

yes i agree with u ...u have told exactly the same attributes that the wingers posses....

what i do when i play my game is ...when i start a game i open the save in fm mini scout and see the players PA so that i know that in the coming years i have world class players .... and i make sure the players that i am playing at each place like wingers to get them do the training that they need the most( in case of wingers ...the above attributes ) so that they develop those skills way faster than other skills and can benefit the team

if i was in ur situation i will keep everything same just drop CF into AMC positon and wont change the playmaker settings at all . as than that would be too much changes with the whole overall stability of the tactics

or if u don't get the desired results after the above changes .....i will suggest to make isco to learn CF position in individual position and u can play him as a deep lying forward

Dropped the CF to AMC adv playmaker and was very successful - 3-0 away at Bilbao with 2 assist and 1 goal for Isco. There is a better link between midfield and attack but the advanced forward might get too lonely at top... I will try it for the remainder of the season anyhow as I am 6 points clear of Real Madrid in 2nd. Very solid tactic!