******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Hello, can u tell me is it important to have rightfoot mr \leftfoot ml or not?

Hello, can u tell me is it important to have rightfoot mr \leftfoot ml or not?

yes that's important if u are playing a WIDE PLAY role of cut inside ....if not than u should have right foot on mr and left foot on ml

yes that's important if u are playing a WIDE PLAY role of cut inside ....if not than u should have right foot on mr and left foot on ml
Thx, and what fits best for that tactic ?

Last edited:
really? My long term save needs it!!

yes new tactics is ready just working on the post that i have to write and m testing it ....in different countries and with different teams

its a 3-5-1-1 ...

Last edited:
seriously sick !!!

I'm using this tactic with the only real 4-4-2 team in the world Man Utd, i'm not using any shouts and my assistent is taking care off the team talks only lost 1 game so far ( Fulham away !!!! ) Im dominating every game so far, beaten Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City without conceding any goals. My team doesnt even know how to concede a goal David De Gea kept 20 clean sheets in 24 league games, scored 67 goals so far and conceded 4 !!!!!!!! Use my reserves in cup matches and even they beat teams like Newcastle like they are a amateur team from San Marino.

I'm using this tactic with the only real 4-4-2 team in the world Man Utd, i'm not using any shouts and my assistent is taking care off the team talks only lost 1 game so far ( Fulham away !!!! ) Im dominating every game so far, beaten Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City without conceding any goals. My team doesnt even know how to concede a goal David De Gea kept 20 clean sheets in 24 league games, scored 67 goals so far and conceded 4 !!!!!!!! Use my reserves in cup matches and even they beat teams like Newcastle like they are a amateur team from San Marino.

quite impressive m8

Is BAZOOKA better than this tactic?

i wont compare both ....as this tactic have already proven that it is a hit ....too early to say that let people come and have their feed backs than i will say

bazooka is better defensively
this one is better offensively