******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

If you sign Adryan, where would you play him because he is a AMC

i play him in the midfield and in his individual training i make sure i give him the new position of mc .With that within 1-2 months he will become a midfielder .

Yeah I signed both players because I got a budget of 5 million, so I am training Adryan to be a CM

people dont Forget to think out of the box ......ths game have so many features ....

if u have small budget

1) don't give a lot of money up front make 48 months installment
2) try signing free players on 29 december
3) once if u are in a lower league .......start winning with my tactics u will get a lot of money for promotions , so ur bank balance will increase if u buy a lot of good players on monthly installments and u will do fine
4) keep an eye oon the transfer market u can buy a lot of players for cheap
5) i always LOAN IN a lot of players
de sciglio-----------AC Milan
leandro-------------brazil club player
insigane------------napoli

so think outside the box make investment and sell players that arnt that good

IN MY GAME I MADE NEWCASTLE THE 7 RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD BY SELLING AND BUYING AND AGAIN SELLING THE PLAYERS

Last edited:
Yeah I signed both players because I got a budget of 5 million, so I am training Adryan to be a CM

cool .........play him in mc and do the individual training he will turn out good and nem play him as a deep playing forward ......he is a beast in that position

what i do is i take a picture with my cell phone of that playerinstruction screen and than i change there roles and than revert them same to same as the picture i took

haha ive done something similar! will give it a try

Hey Jassar,
is it possible to make a list of the most important stats for each position? just maybe 3-4 most important

Hey Jassar,
is it possible to make a list of the most important stats for each position? just maybe 3-4 most important

i have seen that thing happening in other forms and posts ........i wont say that u should see some stats in particular.

i will suggest even though

gk - reflexes, handling , quickness and jumping ..........tim krul works for me

CB - heading , tackling,strength, stamina,interseption------------shawcross, wanyama for me

WB- good at defending and attacking with good pace and a good crossing

W- good accerlaration,crossing,pace and finishing ---benarfa,,lennon,walcott

AP- dribbling,throughballs,longshots cabaye

BWM- tackling,stamina,strength ,passing m'vila

CF- accelaration,finishing,heading,passing,first touch

AF- accelaration,finishing,heading,passing,first touch

I KNOW VERY LESS ON THIS QUESTION ...I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO CAN EXPLAIN THIS MORE THAN ME .

Jassar you have made a great tactic here.
I'm playing football like I was using MW.
I am winning nearly every game like I was using MW.
I use your shouts before K/o & follow your match prep.
I use JP team talks.

and that's it, I don't change any player settings or anything else.
Good stuff all round & deserves a lot of credit.

Jassar you have made a great tactic here.
I'm playing football like I was using MW.
I am winning nearly every game like I was using MW.
I use your shouts before K/o & follow your match prep.
I use JP team talks.

and that's it, I don't change any player settings or anything else.
Good stuff all round & deserves a lot of credit.

THANKS MAN ...........I APPRECIATE IT

Currently playing as Reading using this tactic... still very early days but it's promising.

Signings: Wellington Nem, Adryan - Loans: Squillaci, Yussuf (Back-up D.Kiev) and Hornschuh (Back-up Dortmund)

Being an underdog my Team Talks before games is calm/passionate for the fans, especially for home games. My one away game against Liverpool I put calmly underdog related. After games always calm/passionate did well. Half time I've always been leading apart from the Liverpool game where I was 1-0 down at half time (in that game calm - unlucky) but in all the rest where I was leading, calm - doing well, keep it up.

No Opposition Instructions (OIs)
Shouts - soon as kick off happens 'Retain Possession' & 'Work Ball into Box' as advised.

Competitive games so far:

2-0 vs. Man City (Home)
2-1 vs Liverpool (Away)
3-0 vs. Wycombe (Home League Cup, rested first team 11)
2-1 vs. Sunderland (Home)
2-0 vs. Stoke (Home)

Got a few away games coming up that'll be tough; aim is just to keep them up so far so good!

Currently playing as Reading using this tactic... still very early days but it's promising.

Signings: Wellington Nem, Adryan - Loans: Squillaci, Yussuf (Back-up D.Kiev) and Hornschuh (Back-up Dortmund)

Being an underdog my Team Talks before games is calm/passionate for the fans, especially for home games. My one away game against Liverpool I put calmly underdog related. After games always calm/passionate did well. Half time I've always been leading apart from the Liverpool game where I was 1-0 down at half time (in that game calm - unlucky) but in all the rest where I was leading, calm - doing well, keep it up.

No Opposition Instructions (OIs)
Shouts - soon as kick off happens 'Retain Possession' & 'Work Ball into Box' as advised.

Competitive games so far:

2-0 vs. Man City (Home)
2-1 vs Liverpool (Away)
3-0 vs. Wycombe (Home League Cup, rested first team 11)
2-1 vs. Sunderland (Home)
2-0 vs. Stoke (Home)

Got a few away games coming up they'll be tough; aim is just to keep them up so far so good!

thats awsome u are scoring 2 goals at least per match and having a solid defense ............keep it up and i know this will work

1) Stop posting in capitals, it's incredibly annoying.
2) Of course it's with your tactic, why on earth would he post results from another tactic in your thread?

1)alright i will now never ever post in CAPITALS..never
2) thats amazing that this tactic is working more than i expected