******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

haha .....i didn't post in capitals this time

the capitals that u see in team talks is copy pasted from the modern warfare form.....so it not my fault

Could be a good tactic. But the text is bad to read. Please type it yourself next time than I will read the whole story. Kweuke is good but not a beast in my team. Sigthorsson, Andreas Cornelius, Victor Fisher and even Siem de Jong brought me more goals.

Quick question for you :) If you go down to ten men, what is your approach? It doesn't happen often, but when it does I seem to get a good kicking. My central midfielder has been a little wild at times.

Could be a good tactic. But the text is bad to read. Please type it yourself next time than I will read the whole story. Kweuke is good but not a beast in my team. Sigthorsson, Andreas Cornelius, Victor Fisher and even Siem de Jong brought me more goals.

point noted ..........and for Kweuke always play him in STCL position as he is really good in that position for all the games that i have him in

Last edited:
Quick question for you :) If you go down to ten men, what is your approach? It doesn't happen often, but when it does I seem to get a good kicking. My central midfielder has been a little wild at times.

okay so when in my game my team goes down to 10 men .......

1) pause the game
2)go to tactics
3)i will make the tempo of the game 2 clicks slow
4) will make time wasting 2 clicks more
5) Will make attacking to control
6)will drop both the central midfielders if they are still playing to DM positions or if wingers or defenders are shown the red card ........i will take one striker out and will change it with the position guy that is best suited

Great. I will give it a go

1) pause the game
2)go to tactics
6)will drop both the central midfielders if they are still playing to DM positions or if wingers or defenders are shown the red card ........i will take one striker out and will change it with the position guy that is best suited

point noted ..........and for Kweuke always play him in STCL position as he is really good in that position for all the games that i have him in
So you use he left as an advanced forward. I used him right as a complete forward. Now I understand the difference. If I have a change to try him again I will do it as you said. Thanks for the advice!

View attachment 314989
Decent tactic so far, got some nice and bad result especially in ucl.
i think my team had some trouble with motivation when competing in ucl
have any suggestion?

1) pause the game
2)go to tactics
Following the advice when my team goes down to 10 men and got amazing result
View attachment 315043

Last edited:
Been using your tactic with a network game I am playing with a friend of mine. I was originally using JP Woody's 442 but I decided i needed a change for the top league, here is some of the results I managed to get:

(I was predicted to finish 18th)

View attachment 315204

Results for this season:

View attachment 315206

View attachment 315207

Also, my RCM which is the AP, managed to finish top scorer (mainly down to my main ST being injured most of the season)

View attachment 315209

All I changed to the tactic was have both LB and RB set to a FB instead of having LB(FB) and RB(WB). Felt good defensively but some of the goals i conceeded were through weekness of one of my CB's when I had to play when main one was injured. I need to get better back ups.

Apart from that I was happen with this season as you can see from results i did get some good ones.

Hope this is good feedback.

View attachment 314989
Decent tactic so far, got some nice and bad result especially in ucl.
i think my team had some trouble with motivation when competing in ucl
have any suggestion?

Following the advice when my team goes down to 10 men and got amazing result
View attachment 315043

did u change anything in the tactics?
if u are going to 10 men often than make the tackling a little less than hard
in UCL there are almost all the best teams in the world taking part , so make sure u do the match training and general training as i have recommended .it helps a lot ....

Been using your tactic with a network game I am playing with a friend of mine. I was originally using JP Woody's 442 but I decided i needed a change for the top league, here is some of the results I managed to get:

(I was predicted to finish 18th)

View attachment 315204

Results for this season:

View attachment 315206

View attachment 315207

Also, my RCM which is the AP, managed to finish top scorer (mainly down to my main ST being injured most of the season)

View attachment 315209

All I changed to the tactic was have both LB and RB set to a FB instead of having LB(FB) and RB(WB). Felt good defensively but some of the goals i conceeded were through weekness of one of my CB's when I had to play when main one was injured. I need to get better back ups.

Apart from that I was happen with this season as you can see from results i did get some good ones.

Hope this is good feedback.

comparing all the predictions and the results in the end u really got good ..........

i will only suggest that we always want to win

for that even if we are going to a away game to team like manu or man city,arsenal we should play a little safe at least till half time ..

chages like mentality from attacking to standard
drop tempo 2 clicks down

it will keep u still in the game
rather than u conceding 1-2 goals till halftime it will keep u 0-0 .than at half time u can go ahead and make some changes to ur playing eleven (like substitute the player that is not playing well ) and than come out after half time with attacking mentality and than play like normal game .

its never bad to get a draw away to a big reputation club

good tactic. very good with strong team. dont judge tactic after 5-10 games. play few seasons with it .i played few games only, but my team was fluid with this formation.im in 2024/2025 season. results impressive win by 4 goals or more. 65-70% ball possesion , etc. GJ

good tactic. very good with strong team. dont judge tactic after 5-10 games. play few seasons with it .i played few games only, but my team was fluid with this formation.im in 2024/2025 season. results impressive win by 4 goals or more. 65-70% ball possesion , etc. GJ

thanks i appreciate it

Johan Cruijff seems to have been taken off the game with the new update...?

ok can i ask you when you take red card whic tweak ?

1) pause the game
2)go to tactics

really.......make sure u choose large database and involve 2 -3 countries as playable leagues

yeah he aint on mine either, defo been taken off cos i usually use him n have custom database set to my max players/staff allowed