******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

i am very glad that my tactics is working ...........in ur whole season i can see u scored the most number of goals and concede the least .........great job

and i loved the fact that u beat Barcelona 5-0 in the euro final (that's awesome )

I also reached the final of the Cup of England, but I lost against liverpool haha.

you've done a good job with the tactics

I continued on the 2nd season

I also reached the final of the Cup of England, but I lost against liverpool haha.

you've done a good job with the tactics

I continued on the 2nd season

thanks man i appreciate that

jassar my friend, the next time I see you using capitals I will infract you :)

TBH has asked you numerous times to stop and you promised you would! now consider this a friendly warning :)

Started a new save with Swansea using this tactic, current results:

Away L 2-1 Arsenal
Home W 4-0 Sunderland
Away W 2-0 Liverpool
Home W 3-0 Southampton

I really need to point out , that many of you are talking about touch line shouts with this tactic

Thouch line shout will do nothing at all , because the tactic has stuff like def-line locked and any thing that is locked ie has been ticked in the tactic , makes touch line shouts useless . so useing stuff like push higher up ,, will do nothing if the tactic has def-line ticked . touch line shouts move the sliders up or down . but cannot do so when they are locked , ie ticked

I have found that too, using one more Cb or changing the mentality to normal, using MW original, no drill crosses, no TM and 4 shouts. I do get some goals, but when i have an average of 5 scored per game i don't mind getting one or two in my net :D

Also in away games? What shouts? What is TM?
If you use 1 more CB, which position do you let out?

I really need to point out , that many of you are talking about touch line shouts with this tactic

Thouch line shout will do nothing at all , because the tactic has stuff like def-line locked and any thing that is locked ie has been ticked in the tactic , makes touch line shouts useless . so useing stuff like push higher up ,, will do nothing if the tactic has def-line ticked . touch line shouts move the sliders up or down . but cannot do so when they are locked , ie ticked

Ok, so what ur saying is that you need to untick the def-line in team instructions during the game og and then use shouts afterwards? And also untick the other instructions that are ticked? ie. push higher up is ticked, so I have to untick it and then use the shout "push higher up"?

Last edited:
jassar my friend, the next time I see you using capitals I will infract you :)

TBH has asked you numerous times to stop and you promised you would! now consider this a friendly warning :)

oh man ........trust me i broke the caps lock button in my keyboard .so now i cant type in capitals what so ever

Started a new save with Swansea using this tactic, current results:

Away L 2-1 Arsenal
Home W 4-0 Sunderland
Away W 2-0 Liverpool
Home W 3-0 Southampton

that's awesome ........super defensive and averaging 2 goals a match .......keep it up

i got ur point ...thanks for the explanation ........but if i am giving shouts in my tactics and they are working superbly .......so i will definitely suggest it .its upto the people who play the game either to use them or no . i have just explained in this form what i do in my game

in my game if i am playing in any away game i will start the game with control rather than attacking ...and with the 2 shouts "retain possession " and "work ball in box"

if i am winning at half time i will keep using control .if i am loosing i will go on to attack...and than 2 more shouts..push higher up and pump ball in box in place of work ball in box

View attachment 314483

Started using this tactic after 9 league games. So overall with Jassar's tactic: 37 matches, 26W, 7D, 4L

Goals for: 92
Goals conceded: 41
+51 GD

View attachment 314484View attachment 314485

Obviously I was conceding a few goals, but when you are scoring so heavily, it doesnt really matter.

League 1, here we come!

nice nice keep it up ........try to loan in more players now as u are promoted and u will need more depth in the team ..

Working well for me so far. I am Watford and have a number of loan signing already at the club. Managed to get a nice 5-1 win against Blackburn at home, even though we were underdogs. Will post a screenshot when I have played a few more games, but so far so good :) Good work.

Working well for me so far. I am Watford and have a number of loan signing already at the club. Managed to get a nice 5-1 win against Blackburn at home, even though we were underdogs. Will post a screenshot when I have played a few more games, but so far so good :) Good work.

thanks man .....i appreciate it .......i would really like people to come here and post the screen shots of matches (not only of the matches that u have won but also the matches that u have lost by this tactics so that i can see and improve it more

if I'm AC Milan and I play against Juve at home, should i begin with attacking or control strategy?

if I'm AC Milan and I play against Juve at home, should i begin with attacking or control strategy?

if u are playing away and against juve .......start with standard ......and the two shouts ......ur team will play controlled football not letting them to score .........by half time change it to attack if drawing or loosing ,,,and keep standard if winning ..

If you untick anything in the tactic , then of course the tactic will not work the same .

but by useing any touch line shouts with this tactic is purly just luck to think it is doing anything at all .

because in most cases where the slider bars are locked then that shout you used will have done nothing what so ever

Also away games. Think like this: Your game is to attack and make goals, let the other team change to avoid loss, stick to your philosophy.

The shouts that i use are in the OP of the MW, except push higher, that i have switched by other, can't remember right now

TM = Target man

I have dropped the STR and the new CB is in the middle with zonal marking and the cover role