Relax, I was trying to get the best out of Gabby, its back to original now, Ayew is starting there and doing amazing on loan, Gabby will be sold for whatever I can get.

Relax, I was trying to get the best out of Gabby, its back to original now, Ayew is starting there and doing amazing on loan, Gabby will be sold for whatever I can get.
Dont sell gabby he be a brilliant winger and back up striker with his pace

below the red line are the results with my liverpool save

Falcao was on fire just imagine if i stared with this tactic

You would use him in this formation?

Im ok using him AMR/L but is he ok as MR/L?

Hi Crags

Any cance you could post some screen shots from your Rotheram save? Interested to se how yo got on there.

You're obviously doing well with Liverpool but then in 2015 with a team containing Bale, Gotze, Neymar, Giroud, Lewandowski and Falcao you'd be expected to win the league I think?! How did you manage to sign all those players if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
I just used shouts for 4 games, lost 3 drew 1, the draw was vs Bristol City in cup, I lost the replay.

Just played next game no shouts and won.

View attachment 296431View attachment 296432

Bent got equal top scorer with 24 goals, Adebayor was the other. EDIT - Just checked and Bent got 7 assists to Ade's 6, so why wasnt Bent given the top spot? Hazard got 11 goals, way more than Wellington Nem so I understand why he should be top in assists.
Wellington Nem was equal top assists with 14, Hazard also had 14.
Bent was 2nd is % of shots on target with 63%, Graham got 64%.
Lowton was 2nd in yellow cards with 12, 1 behind Warnock who I sold to Southampton.

I only picked up 21 points in the 2nd half of the season. Overall for the squad, thats a fantastic season results, but the last half was probably below what this current squad should be achieving.

Will continue with the tactic next season as I simply have to play 2 strikers atm because of squad balance. Will post more results.

Last edited:
TOP TACTIC! was having a good season with Man city so far but wanted better football. And to use 2 strikers. Used this 442 with the shouts: Get ball forward and pass into space and used defensive positioning on match prep. I know Man city is good team but still I saw a big improvement in all areas.
Defensively very stable. Only conceded 1 goal in the past 7 matches (it was a penalty from Blackpool). Also goals are going in pretty nicely and dominating game. Beat Barcelona 2-0 at home dominating them the entire match. Barca did have 8shots: Only 2 long shots on target, 0 CCC, 0 half chances! And they are dominating La Liga in Spain and were not defeated for the past 43 matches.
Normally i have had +20 to 30 shots per game. Minimum 3CCC per game and 4half chances.
Happy manager at the moment.

View attachment 296442

TOP TACTIC! was having a good season with Man city so far but wanted better football. And to use 2 strikers. Used this 442 with the shouts: Get ball forward and pass into space and used defensive positioning on match prep. I know Man city is good team but still I saw a big improvement in all areas.
Defensively very stable. Only conceded 1 goal in the past 7 matches (it was a penalty from Blackpool). Also goals are going in pretty nicely and dominating game. Beat Barcelona 2-0 at home dominating them the entire match. Barca did have 8shots: Only 2 long shots on target, 0 CCC, 0 half chances! And they are dominating La Liga in Spain and were not defeated for the past 43 matches.
Normally i have had +20 to 30 shots per game. Minimum 3CCC per game and 4half chances.
Happy manager at the moment.

View attachment 296442
Yeah that's what i noticed when i start to play with this is the amount of ccc

Great for me.View attachment 296455 with a small team.

And with newcastle

View attachment 296458View attachment 296459

No shout use.
I just change the right forward to poacher because the complete forward is hard to find when you haven't a lot of money.
how do you find it as its made for the cf to be the link between midfield and attack as well a score loads. as were you put him a the poacher he now the spear head so the link is the advanced forward.

perhaps it's better to put him on deep lying forward instead of poacher for the link between midfield and attack. I haven't test because for the moment the tactic works well and my poacher scored.
Sorry for my english, i'm french

Last edited:
perhaps it's better to put him on deep lying forward instead of poacher for the link between midfield and attack. I haven't test because for the moment the tactic works well and my poacher scored.
Sorry for my english, i'm french
Possibly as i said its not mine so when i played with it, it working great with the settings as there are.

Allez l'OM

Came across this tactic on the SI community, and decided to try it out, was looking for an attacking 442. I started to use it in mid november in my 5th season with Villa, though i had done well the previous season, winning the league, CL, and a couple of domestic cups, i have now played 29 matches in all competitions with it, and stats are amazing 27 wins, 1 draw, and 1 defeat. the draw was away to City, i came back from 1 down, to 1-1 with 10 men. the defeat was LC semi v Milwall with reserve team. Not only am i winning all the time, I am rolling over teams, latest result 4-0 win away v Chelsea.
will post pictures of some results, and stats