Im continuing my Real Madrid game, with a world class side, and we have won every game with the setup i posted. I nicked the target man idea from w4nker and it makes the tactic twice as good.

OI is done by my assistant who has high stats for his role.
Yea the targetman/run onto ball combo is definitely giving me better results. Almost at the end of season with Arsenal. Will post screens soon

Yea the targetman/run onto ball combo is definitely giving me better results. Almost at the end of season with Arsenal. Will post screens soon

This is for the AF, correct?

Also, are you using the shouts? If so, which?

With Arsenal

View attachment 311857

Probably the best goal against record I've ever had in the EPL.

Won FA Cup, Super Cup, Community Shield.

Lost CL final on penalties to Man Utd. Knocked out on away goals in League Cup semis.

Best new patch tactic Ive used

Could you upload your tactic please, could you also post screenshot of training please

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by W4NKER

Using the Sherizan one. Only tweak was adding the STL at targetman with Run onto Ball supply.

Go a few pages back, and find the Sherizan tactic link.

Hey W4NKER, can I clarify with the tactics you used? So basically you just used the tactic at the OP and the changes you made are just adding the AF as a targetment with Run onto Ball supply?

Oh ok thx!! Cuz I'm doing well Arsenal using the OP, not sure whether I should tweak the tactics or not. To make it more effective. :/

@W4NKER

HAve you got set player filters tyou use when buying new players? Or do you stick with the FM recommended stats for the player roles??

Gonna' give this a try I think with your tweaks.

You might win the league as the toon with tempo as 0 but in general that's just not going to happen. Newcastle man managed properly by even a half brain van win the league. This is the reason i presumed tempo = 0 was right in the middle. SI nor anyone sane is going to let ultra slow football be a dominant system

FC Barcelona last 4 seasons ?

Btw @W4NKER mind ss ur arsenal squad? I'm curious what you have.

Using the 4-4-2 Warfare with the 4 shouts, no TM in my Newport Isle of Wight team and working really well in the new patch. The only shout that i don't use is press higher. Also, the corners to the 1st post made my CB score 12 goals in the season!

Noticed that a new tactic, not Warfare is on the loose here. A new thread should be made or havoc will happen here. This thread is already a big mess with so many repeated request and tweaks for Warfare, now imagine with 2 tactics!

Btw, congratz on all the work to make this the best fm13 tactic

FC Barcelona last 4 seasons ?

The tempo is not 0 in the Barca game, m8. here it's the real problem, when you try to get that type of game into Fm. They have 0 tempo in the back and in the middle, not having big rushes carrying the ball, although the 1st touch system, makes the ball transportation vey fast when they want. But in the last 3rd of the pitch, they start to pass and move very quickly, creating lot of CCCs. As im not talking about their counter quickness, which is another thing.

So, using 0 tempo in away games against bigger teams will make you slow the game, getting the opposition better players time to get to their positions and defend, and this will make you win games???