I've never used the Modern Warfare tactic at all, and was wondering is the new KISS version the best one for patch 13.2.3?

Also was type of forwards do I need upfront?

The new patch has made a real mess of this tac, cant even win a game now even with new tweaks

I've never used the Modern Warfare tactic at all, and was wondering is the new KISS version the best one for patch 13.2.3?

Also was type of forwards do I need upfront?

that 2 strikers are advanced forward and complete (attack)

13.2.3 KISS

In Team instructions tick target man and set to STCL then supply Run onto ball. Leave everything else the same though I have edited individual instructions for my players.

No shouts though "Get Ball Forward" and "Pass into Space" can be used if you aren't creating chances.

13.2.3 KISS

In Team instructions tick target man and set to STCL then supply Run onto ball. Leave everything else the same though I have edited individual instructions for my players.

No shouts though "Get Ball Forward" and "Pass into Space" can be used if you aren't creating chances.
what results you been getting + what team are you?

Last edited:
13.2.3 KISS

what results you been getting + what team are you?

Im continuing my Real Madrid game, with a world class side, and we have won every game with the setup i posted. I nicked the target man idea from w4nker and it makes the tactic twice as good.

OI is done by my assistant who has high stats for his role.

I use first version only change tempo = 0 and drill crosses, patch 13.2.3 . In 2026/2027 with my Arsenal I won everything ;) in league 36W and 2D i scored 147 goals and lost only 18. Beat in the final of Champions League OL 7:1 ;) I now I have a very good team but the results are fantastic ;) Great tac ;)

im having problems scoring with the "new version" 4-4-2 tactic from Sherizan, i notice ALL players have long shots on sometimes, even some have often so 90% of the finishes is from distance.. ive turned them ALL down too rare, hope this helps.. im in the 4th season. Rooney and Rvp cant score at all anymore, will sell them both in the summer and bring in Lewandowski and damiao

CRAGS could you upload the tac which you are currently using, getting really frustrated here, so many people putting up so many things.

View attachment 311851

Weak results with this new tactic, cant score at all.. I read something about tweaking wingers too cut inside, anyone have a SS of the settings?