The tempo is not 0 in the Barca game, m8. here it's the real problem, when you try to get that type of game into Fm. They have 0 tempo in the back and in the middle, not having big rushes carrying the ball, although the 1st touch system, makes the ball transportation vey fast when they want. But in the last 3rd of the pitch, they start to pass and move very quickly, creating lot of CCCs. As im not talking about their counter quickness, which is another thing.

So, using 0 tempo in away games against bigger teams will make you slow the game, getting the opposition better players time to get to their positions and defend, and this will make you win games???

worked for several people here

The 4-2-3-1 is working great in the new patch.Sorry havent been playing recently.Players like to play long balls more in the new patch so I have created more space amongst players,such as drop the WB to FB and sometimes I push up AMRL to FRL etc.I was using a very deep line with the previous instructions and the 4 shouts previously used and was getting decent results with it.But today I tried to use some instructions from Sherizan tactic such as move my d-line higher,and tempo and time wasting higher.
Basically made my team instructions look like his and since then my team has played the same tbh since I won almost all games with that one as well.
I was already using the target man onto run onto ball since I started playing but since the new patch,it has become effective.Also,I have scored a few from corners over the last few seasons but I tend to concede from them a lot as well.
Oh and I use two shouts,retain possession and pass into space.Dont know if it will work with the 4-4-2,but works great with the 4-2-3-1.
Great find whoever did it.

The 4-2-3-1 is working great in the new patch.Sorry havent been playing recently.Players like to play long balls more in the new patch so I have created more space amongst players,such as drop the WB to FB and sometimes I push up AMRL to FRL etc.I was using a very deep line with the previous instructions and the 4 shouts previously used and was getting decent results with it.But today I tried to use some instructions from Sherizan tactic such as move my d-line higher,and tempo and time wasting higher.
Basically made my team instructions look like his and since then my team has played the same tbh since I won almost all games with that one as well.
I was already using the target man onto run onto ball since I started playing but since the new patch,it has become effective.Also,I have scored a few from corners over the last few seasons but I tend to concede from them a lot as well.
Oh and I use two shouts,retain possession and pass into space.Dont know if it will work with the 4-4-2,but works great with the 4-2-3-1.
Great find whoever did it.

I do concede most of my goals on long balls that my defenders cannot grab. Do you think that with an higher pressure in the defenders and very good headers in the back, you could asphyxiate the other team?

I do concede most of my goals on long balls that my defenders cannot grab. Do you think that with an higher pressure in the defenders and very good headers in the back, you could asphyxiate the other team?

Well with the really deep line my main problem was being that my team was so far deep that it let the other team play infront of me a lot and ended up shooting long since there wasnt space behind my defence to play balls in.But the long shots usually resulted in a lot of rebounded goals or goals from resulting corner.

Since using the normal line,opposition doesnt get as many shots.

BUT yes in this years FM,atleast with how my tactics behave,having a CD whose strength is not his aerial ability is just stupid.I have now sold off both Okore and Bellusci for a combined fee of 30m,though they were good,the performances of Alex Pearce,Tomkins,Wilson(liverpool),Samba,Smalling have been far better for me.

Well with the really deep line my main problem was being that my team was so far deep that it let the other team play infront of me a lot and ended up shooting long since there wasnt space behind my defence to play balls in.But the long shots usually resulted in a lot of rebounded goals or goals from resulting corner.

Since using the normal line,opposition doesnt get as many shots.

BUT yes in this years FM,atleast with how my tactics behave,having a CD whose strength is not his aerial ability is just stupid.I have now sold off both Okore and Bellusci for a combined fee of 30m,though they were good,the performances of Alex Pearce,Tomkins,Wilson(liverpool),Samba,Smalling have been far better for me.

So, limited defenders with high heading, anticipation and jumping, combined with 2 wingers with pace and crossing and 1 striker, good header, fast and with anticipation and you have it all done?

So, limited defenders with high heading, anticipation and jumping, combined with 2 wingers with pace and crossing and 1 striker, good header, fast and with anticipation and you have it all done?

and a couple of good sturdy ball winners in the middle of the pitch.

Using the new tactic made by Sherizan in a new season with Celtic, storming the league & safely through group stages of Champions Cup! Have copied the tweak to putting the AF as target man & run onto ball! Safe to say this is easily the best tactic around at the moment!

Ok gentlemen, i need the ABC here on how you guys are playing because im doing really bad right now! I have a superb squad and im knocked out of all competitions with Man United in march except the league.. I have no idea what to do, cant score goals anymore! Rvp and Rooney has 13 and 10 goals in the league :( clueless over here....

Ninja777
Trainee

1 Day Ago

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by W4NKER
Using the Sherizan one. Only tweak was adding the STL at targetman with Run onto Ball supply

Attachment 311732

Attachment 311733

Will update more after more games

Where is the option run onto ball for the targetman; thanks

The fact that sherizan and modern warfare are getting discussed is makin me dizzy, i kinda get the feel modern warfare isnt as solid on new patch, and is replaced by sherizan? correct or am i wrong again?

Right so I think the general consensus is that sherizan's tactic with the target man tweak is the way forward. However is it better used with or without the suggested shouts?

Much appreciated if anyone can help me out on this

Been reading this for awhile and to put it simple what they are saying is:

Using sherizan tweak and changing the AF role to TM and setting his supply to run onto ball (to change this tick the use target man box then option to set supply becomes ungrayed out, tick it set to run onto ball keep it ticked but untick use target man box - hope this helps @ the_guardian). No shouts are used it seems. Hope I have got the right idea

Using sherizan tweak and changing the AF role to TM and setting his supply to run onto ball (to change this tick the use target man box then option to set supply becomes ungrayed out, tick it set to run onto ball keep it ticked but untick use target man box - hope this helps @ the_guardian). No shouts are used it seems. Hope I have got the right idea

It helped thanks

Right so I think the general consensus is that sherizan's tactic with the target man tweak is the way forward. However is it better used with or without the suggested shouts?

Much appreciated if anyone can help me out on this
It seems to me, no shouts or alterations, with just the targetman and run onto ball tweak... but somebody else will probably say sumat else and im back to square one

Just to add a bit more confusion and be a devil. The tweaked version which that asian dude (I assume he is asian) uploaded is not too shabby with my united side in 2017.

@Rammie2011 Thanls, ill give this a whirl!

You don't have to change the STL role to target man. You have to leave it as AF.
BUT, you need to go to team instructions, TICK use target man, CHOOSE your AF and choose the option RUN ONTO BALL.
As regards SHOUTS, it depends on you. But it works great without shouts. However, if you are loosing, you can use the 4 shout combo (i recommend not using 'push higher up' while playing away). But to be clear, it depends a lot on your team. Play and play, and see what options help you or make a diff. Cheers.

You don't have to change the STL role to target man. You have to leave it as AF.
BUT, you need to go to team instructions, TICK use target man, CHOOSE your AF and choose the option RUN ONTO BALL.
As regards SHOUTS, it depends on you. But it works great without shouts. However, if you are loosing, you can use the 4 shout combo (i recommend not using 'push higher up' while playing away). But to be clear, it depends a lot on your team. Play and play, and see what options help you or make a diff. Cheers.

Kinda lost here, but based on your explanation, where's the Sherizan tweak?