where can i find this 4-3-1-2 plz
Bottom of the first post.

Just won the treble with Ajax first season using my slight tweak on first post. (League, Cup and Europa League. Finished 3rd in CL group behind City and Real Madrid)

Bottom of the first post.

Just won the treble with Ajax first season using my slight tweak on first post. (League, Cup and Europa League. Finished 3rd in CL group behind City and Real Madrid)
thanks would it work for a team like fc utd?

thanks would it work for a team like fc utd?
I've actually been trying it on an FC Utd save. Promotion first season. The tactic is much more inconsistent at lower league levels but still won me the league.

I've been tweaking with match prep and training to get more stability (Defending Set Pieces seems to shore up the back line a fair bit). Also changed from Very Fluid to Fluid.

Will post here when I settle upon a more stable version for low league teams

I've actually been trying it on an FC Utd save. Promotion first season. The tactic is much more inconsistent at lower league levels but still won me the league.

I've been tweaking with match prep and training to get more stability (Defending Set Pieces seems to shore up the back line a fair bit). Also changed from Very Fluid to Fluid.

Will post here when I settle upon a more stable version for low league teams
ok cool look foword to it tryed to make my own did not go well seems i cant make a tac to save my like ho well will keep a eye to see what you can come up with

i would like to suggest another tweak to the original MW4-4-2 , so far i tried it on a few long term saves such as newcastle and real madrid, the extended and key views seem promising. The tweaks are as follow :

Defensive :
2 FB - man marking ; tight marking = no
2 CD - zonal marking ; tight marking = yes

In addition to the original 4 shouts, i found that adding "play through defense" is a great option too.

Won the Euro Cup in the first season as Newcastle using the KISS tactic with the tweak (target man).

Finished 4th in the Premier League too, and beat Barca 3-1 in the super cup.

Very very good tactic!
U using tweak in post 1206? right?

How have you been getting on with the FC United test, mate?
Haven't resumed it yet. Trying the above tweaks first with a bigger team then back to FCUM. Should get looking at it today as its not the weather for being outdoors :)

Haven't resumed it yet. Trying the above tweaks first with a bigger team then back to FCUM. Should get looking at it today as its not the weather for being outdoors :)

Hah exactly, weather like this is an FM player's dream - an excuse to stay in all day!

Let us know how you get on, I prefer playing as smaller/weaker sides.

did u use the tactic as is or did u add the striker run on to ball tweak? and did u add ur corner routine? thanks.