Hi guys,

I really hate this FM 2013. I played this game since Cm 1994 and i am sure this one is the worst. I really dont like about creating tactics, i prefer building teams, make prospects to a real star etc. I never had problem before in tactical phase. But in this game i still cant find the right one. But today i read all of these pages and thought that this tactic is a real dominator. (i hope its like Tylerbodes Piranha v6 lol )

I am from Turkey and a supportes of Fenerbahce so it means i will try this with Fenerbahçe:) But for the latest patch can u offer me option??

*** Fİrst of all i saw 3 different version of this.

- Classic Modern Warfare ( 4 shouts ) maybe 0 tempo tweak
- KISS version ( with target man tweak, no shouts, standart training)
- Jassar version

Which one suits best in this patch???

In all pages i saw that KISS is better option in 13.3 and i am thinking to start with it. I will post SS after playing and waiting for your comments. Thanks :)

Hi guys,

I really hate this FM 2013. I played this game since Cm 1994 and i am sure this one is the worst. I really dont like about creating tactics, i prefer building teams, make prospects to a real star etc. I never had problem before in tactical phase. But in this game i still cant find the right one. But today i read all of these pages and thought that this tactic is a real dominator. (i hope its like Tylerbodes Piranha v6 lol )

I am from Turkey and a supportes of Fenerbahce so it means i will try this with Fenerbahçe:) But for the latest patch can u offer me option??

*** Fİrst of all i saw 3 different version of this.

- Classic Modern Warfare ( 4 shouts ) maybe 0 tempo tweak
- KISS version ( with target man tweak, no shouts, standart training)
- Jassar version

Which one suits best in this patch???

In all pages i saw that KISS is better option in 13.3 and i am thinking to start with it. I will post SS after playing and waiting for your comments. Thanks :)

I've tried each of those tactics - for me the one that works best is the Jassar version or 'King Jassar'. It's crucial to get the teamtalks right on FM13

Check Raikans teamtalk guide further up the page - it's brilliant and makes a HUGE difference.

All of these tactics can work as proved by the uploaders - it's a case of getting the right players for the the roles and instructions they're given. Even the Jassar version if you play the wrong type of players it just won't work.

I've read Jassar is working on an improved tactic so keep checking out his own thread; if its better than 'King Jassar' then thats some tactic.

There is also a brilliant thread very top of the page about tactic testing which shows some of the best around - keep an eye on that as thats tested on the current patch by a_ilfandy.

All the best.

I've tried each of those tactics - for me the one that works best is the Jassar version or 'King Jassar'. It's crucial to get the teamtalks right on FM13

Check Raikans teamtalk guide further up the page - it's brilliant and makes a HUGE difference.

All of these tactics can work as proved by the uploaders - it's a case of getting the right players for the the roles and instructions they're given. Even the Jassar version if you play the wrong type of players it just won't work.

I've read Jassar is working on an improved tactic so keep checking out his own thread; if its better than 'King Jassar' then thats some tactic.

There is also a brilliant thread very top of the page about tactic testing which shows some of the best around - keep an eye on that as thats tested on the current patch by a_ilfandy.

All the best.

I started with Jassar's tactic. For now i have great results in early season. I use some tweaks in the match espaecially when go behind and take great reactions from my Fenerbahçe team. I will share my SS soon. Thnx for this great tactics...

Latest league table using tweak on post #1206

View attachment 318546

Won everything except UEFA Super Cup

Also unbeaten in 4 years with Italy. Won World Cup, Euro Championship and Confederations Cup

View attachment 318547

Going to take over a Blue square North/South team and try to win the Champions League with them using this tactic

In the year 2041??? really??? But i think in the future with regens success easier than regular start of the game.

In the year 2041??? really??? But i think in the future with regens success easier than regular start of the game.
I tested with West Brom, first season. Finished 6th and won League Cup beating Man City in final

aha nice.. im thinking to test it with a ll team in england.. but in the complete striker role what attributes to look for in lower league? and very fluid can that work?? maby balanced should work better? thanks

Just started a test save with this. Did you say you use the match prep specified in the OP?
Yes and no. If its working I keep it as in OP. If leaking too many goals I change match prep to Tactic Only

Yes and no. If its working I keep it as in OP. If leaking too many goals I change match prep to Tactic Only

Cool its going well so far in my save. Not fluid yet and its still creating cccs, hopefully it holds up. Ill post a review after I have played 12 league games.

i have played a season and a half with fcbayern munich, actually the longest iv played this year, playing fm classic, so far i have won the german super cup twice, league once, champs league once, euro super cup once, and about to add the club world champs, only trophy i havnt one is the german cup, two years in a row put out by someone pants, w4nkers tweak tactic is a beast!!

i'll get some screenshots up when i get a chance

Wankers tweak is def doing it for me at home, away is def an issue though, starting to use standard philosophy for away games to test

Wankers tweak is def doing it for me at home, away is def an issue though, starting to use standard philosophy for away games to test

Try making the AF a DLP I did this and it seems to make the tactic more solid away from home

Just finished my test of W4nker's tweak to the KISS tactic. The results have been fantastic, and to his credit he is quite good at picking apart tactics and improving them (such as his tweak of hough's tactics in fm12, so he really does know what he is doing).

I will upload screenshots later today as it is late and im tired and cba to do that now.

Keep an eye out.