Modric not for sale, insist Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 162
  • Views Views 9K
If he forces it, Spurs wont be able to keep him. All they have managed to do is get more money for him. Not keep hold of him.

That's if he is the kind of person to force the move that way, im not sure as to whether he is.

That's if he is the kind of person to force the move that way, im not sure as to whether he is.

Just by telling spurs Verbally he wants to move, he has put pressure on them...

Just by telling spurs Verbally he wants to move, he has put pressure on them...

Something they can still ignore, and they can still yet ignore his transfer request too. If Modric wanted to retain more parity he shouldnt have signed such a long contract

Now its up to the chasing clubs as to how much they are willing to pay

There's no reason for Levy to sell though. He's on a long term contract and doesn't seem like the kind of player that will not play or try his best. He would have to perform well for Spurs if he wanted to keep his place in the Croatia team too. I think Spurs have more control at the minute than in other instances

Something they can still ignore, and they can still yet ignore his transfer request too. If Modric wanted to retain more parity he shouldnt have signed such a long contract

Now its up to the chasing clubs as to how much they are willing to pay

Without a doubt, but Levy is not in the position, he thought he was in, when he was claiming he wouldnt sell for any price, and is still trying to claim, once a player decides to leave. Spurs will put a price on his head, Likely to be 35ish.

Never said you were trolling...

then what makes you think he quoted me, Sure he said my name, but he could of easily just got mine and Cjacko missed up, in the same way he could of clicked on the wrong post.

then what makes you think he quoted me, Sure he said my name, but he could of easily just got mine and Cjacko missed up, in the same way he could of clicked on the wrong post.

Because he quoted Cjacko twice??? Why in the world would he quote him twice if he didn't misquote?

Without a doubt, but Levy is not in the position, he thought he was in, when he was claiming he wouldnt sell for any price, and is still trying to claim, once a player decides to leave. Spurs will put a price on his head, Likely to be 35ish.

For sure, I think Levy is saying it for the Spurs fans, anyone who knows how Levy operates knows that every player has his price. Modric has just made that bit more difficult to claim the highest price.

But I'm just saying if Modric has foresaw a potential move then signing the contract was a bad idea

I would guess you were trolling without even looking myself, and even if you weren't, you'll forever be accused. The boy who cried wolf springs to mind ;)

I would guess you were trolling without even looking myself, and even if you weren't, you'll forever be accused. The boy who cried wolf springs to mind ;)

Isnt that story about a boy who cries Wolf alot, when there is no wolf, then there is a wolf, I dont cry anything... ;)

Oi Cundy, it's football manager, not championship manager you twit!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Isnt that story about a boy who cries Wolf alot, when there is no wolf, then there is a wolf, I dont cry anything... ;)

Yeah, alright smart ****! It's kind of the opposite, but still results in a negative light for you, the 'boy' :)

Er?

It's a story about a boy who constantly cries wolf when there isn't one, then when there is one, no one believes him. Just like you're always trolling, and when you claim you're not, no one believes you ;)

Er?

It's a story about a boy who constantly cries wolf when there isn't one, then when there is one, no one believes him. Just like you're always trolling, and when you claim you're not, no one believes you ;)

Or people always cry Troll when i am not, then when i do, no-one believes me. ;)

Or people always cry Troll when i am not, then when i do, no-one believes me. ;)

No... Everyone cries troll when you do, and most of the time they're right. It's when you're NOT trolling, that no one believes you. (A very rare occasion)

Back