I'm not even going to comment on who I'm going for :S

10.3 so it better not crash since its there own ****** database!!

Thanks. I can't start looking at who has a decent squad at the bottom of the league. Hoping to find a hidden gem or 2 somewhere.

Thanks. I can't start looking at who has a decent squad at the bottom of the league. Hoping to find a hidden gem or 2 somewhere.

I've had a butchers through and the good thing is that there are plenty of teams with £28 million + in the bank.....only a couple seem to have under £20 million! So wherever we end up we will have some money to spend......it won't compare to the near on £300 million the Hampus LuckyHolt has, but we worked with similar budgets in Italy and managed to sign some decent players.....Does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself too much? XD

Wouldn't count on it mate....KillerRoo only made 1 post in last 2 days on the other thread. Not the most active, but fingers crossed he rocks up soon!

stonecold - I think we should put a time limit of 1 hour (since the last person chose) for a player to choose their team.....then move to the next person.....if that original player comes online at anytime after that, they can choose immediately....

ie. if we move forward now from KillerRoo, and get down to say player 7 on the list and then he comes online then he can choose a team at that point.

What does everyone think?

Totally not refreshing every 7 seconds hoping for killer o to be active

stonecold - I think we should put a time limit of 1 hour (since the last person chose) for a player to choose their team.....then move to the next person.....if that original player comes online at anytime after that, they can choose immediately....

ie. if we move forward now from KillerRoo, and get down to say player 7 on the list and then he comes online then he can choose a team at that point.

I agree, bit unfair on the ones who are active and want to participate to have to wait for other players who might not be so committed to the chairman game...

With the players online now, if we skip KillerRoo, we would pretty much get down 8th/9th within minutes probably!

yeah bin him off and add him in when/if he comes online. May sound brutal but majority rules. Plus for purely selfish reasons it may bump me up one place in the picks hahaha

^^^^^^^^ Holds a board in the air saying 'ACTIVE PLAYERS RIGHTS'

yeah bin him off and add him in when/if he comes online. May sound brutal but majority rules
It's not even like a regular poster either, if someone like Dan hadn't been active then fair play because he regularly updates but Killer has posted like 3 times in two weeks

Give him till the the end of the footie (only acceptable excuse I could think of) and if not we start without him

However we dont know him - he could be refereeing the match between Spain and Iran tonight and then the moment the final whistle goes he gets into the tunnel and sees he is ditched. He could be driving - **** knows. I would wait until tomorrow tbh

For instance Stonecold - you could have your missus going out for the night and you have your twins to deal with - pretty sure FM aint no 1, 2, or 3 on your agenda lol

Last edited:
However we dont know him - he could be refereeing the match between Spain and Iran tonight and then the moment the final whistle goes he gets into the tunnel and sees he is ditched. He could be driving - **** knows. I would wait until tomorrow tbh

This is no time for calm heads ;)

KLIPPY you're too nice! It's probably the right thing to do....even though it sucks lol