Still find it weird calling him Stonecold here lol - known him for about 15 years!!!

Anyway Killer Roo - if you come on soon - I stuck up for you so be nice lol - go Freiburg

That said he tried to rip me off in the last January window so **** him:D

Kidding

Last edited:
Still find it weird calling him Stonecold here lol - known him for about 15 years!!!

Anyway Killer Roo - if you come on soon - I stuck up for you so be nice lol - go Freiburg

That said he tried to rip me off in the last January window so **** him:D

I feel like we should all have an introduction.....

Hi, I'm Chris and I'm a football manager addict!

I feel like we should all have an introduction.....

Hi, I'm Chris and I'm a football manager addict!

I am Kris with a K

I too am a football manager addict.

Should start a whats app group but not involve Stonecold as peeps would just use that for transfers and that wouldn't be fair. Only I can text him transfers lol.

By the time we get this started, this thread will have as many posts as the previous one XD

where is stonecold anyway, i think the majority said we should move on in team picking

By the time we get this started, this thread will have as many posts as the previous one XD

Thats a clear sign there are 10 or so FM addicts who have finished or in between their own personal saves and are desperate for a fix.

Thats a clear sign there are 10 or so FM addicts who have finished or in between their own personal saves and are desperate for a fix.

I am multi-tasking - watching footy, trying to bring Atalanta to glory and making my story post as we go.

For instance Stonecold - you could have your missus going out for the night and you have your twins to deal with - pretty sure FM aint no 1, 2, or 3 on your agenda lol

Out! Those days are dead, We were watching the Spain game

Yeah i'd say give him till tomorrow morning. Nobody is more keen than me to make up for lost time but as i said the more people send me there picks in order the quicker we can name teams once killerroo gets his pick in, if he doesnt we then have a list we can do. As it stands we have 3rd, 4th and 5th picks pretty much sorted. and the game wont be simmed till Monday or Tuesday so plenty time.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/19/17475632/video-game-addiction-gaming-disorder-who-icd-11

Rehab awaits!

Playing this has given me the urge to actually do my own story, with Bologna non the less. But yeah, I am desperate for us to get this rolling.

stonecold - no point in me sending you a list until we get down to at least 9th or 10th on this list :)

#KILLERROOOUT

Wait....

Sorry Lads, being in Australia and all the prime time for you lads is when I'm sleeping!

#KILLERROOOUT

Wait....

Sorry Lads, being in Australia and all the prime time for you lads is when I'm sleeping!

Guess we should have paid more attention to your name on thst one!

So picks go

KillerRoo - Schalke
Linecoigne - leverkusen
Stonecold - RB Leipzig

Kilppbo despite saying you knew who were taking you never actually said who so your up! All players please Just post in here who your taking to speed things up

Guess we should have paid more attention to your name on thst one!

Linecoigne - leverkusen
Yes!!! Got my beloved Leverkusen like I wanted! So excited to be their chairman considering the save I did with them earlier this year

Yes!!! Got my beloved Leverkusen like I wanted! So excited to be their chairman considering the save I did with them earlier this year

I thought they would be after Dortmund in talent but now i've seen how much money they have i think they were the 2nd best team to start with

2 More picks are in

Klippybo - Hoffenheim £47.1m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £50.3m

borofan12 is on the clock to pick next!