2 More picks are in

Klippybo - Hoffenheim £47.1m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £50.3m

borofan12 is on the clock to pick next!
Just a quick question, would it be possible to give me my balance? I think its £90 million or something right? just wanna know the exact amount as I'm looking to replace my manager!

EDIT: what are the rules for manager movements again? is there something about club reputation and manager's reputation or something?

Last edited:
Hopefully by the time I get home from work today it will finally be my turn to pick lol!

Just a quick question, would it be possible to give me my balance? I think its £90 million or something right? just wanna know the exact amount as I'm looking to replace my manager!

EDIT: what are the rules for manager movements again? is there something about club reputation and manager's reputation or something?

All Bundesliga Club balances are on the OP. Think you were £92m or £93m.

There was restrictions but with the money in Germany most things are realistic. Any unemployed manager is fine, If your looking for another managers club they should be off the main club reputation page in the world section

Hopefully by the time I get home from work today it will finally be my turn to pick lol!

I'd hope so. 3 of the remaining 7 teams have already sent in there picks list

Only borofan12 who is on the clock, SheepFM and yourself are yet to send me picks

By on the clock im giving players 8 hours then there pick if withdrawn till the get in touch when they can pick the next available team. If after 5pm tonight the post will have been up for 24 hours so i'll leave it 2 hours per pick. Borofans pick will be due by then so after that it will start to move quickly so worst case scenario it will all be sorted by 11pm and if a player has not picked a team it will be open to new players and people who want to return but have yet to pick a team to pick from the teams left over.

Last edited:

League Progression idea

League 2 - France
Currently
Whenever a team finishes ahead of Bayern in the table they would move on but those that finish under Bayern would not.

New idea
Everyone moves on to France and charimen choose teams in reverse order to how we picked in Germany, so "thenotsospecialone" and his £20 bribes would get 1st pick and so on

League 3 - Italy
Currently
Whenever a team finishes ahead of PSG in the table they would move on but those that finish under PSG would not.

New idea
Everyone moves on to France and the chairmen order is decided on how well you have done.

Now if anyone has a better or easier way to calculate this then feel free to say but what i'll do is add your total points earned in Germany and France. and the highest points total will get the first pick and we'll work down from there.

League Progression idea

League 2 - France
Currently
Whenever a team finishes ahead of Bayern in the table they would move on but those that finish under Bayern would not.

New idea
Everyone moves on to France and charimen choose teams in reverse order to how we picked in Germany, so "thenotsospecialone" and his £20 bribes would get 1st pick and so on

League 3 - Italy
Currently
Whenever a team finishes ahead of PSG in the table they would move on but those that finish under PSG would not.

New idea
Everyone moves on to France and the chairmen order is decided on how well you have done.

Now if anyone has a better or easier way to calculate this then feel free to say but what i'll do is add your total points earned in Germany and France. and the highest points total will get the first pick and we'll work down from there.

I feel like whoever manages to finish ahead of Bayern first would have done a really good job to be honest. It wouldn't be very rewarding if say Hampus Silverholt finished 1st with Dortmund in his first season and everyone moved to France and he got last pick for the teams. I feel like if we came up with a way to have the people who finish ahead of Bayern move to France first but have a restriction on the quality of the team they can get for example? Or even have a random draw so imagine you stonecold finish ahead of Bayern, you move on to France and draw a number which corresponds to a team and you have to use that one? Idk, personally I feel like everyone moving on immediately might not be super rewarding for anyone who does manage to finish ahead of Bayern.

You could also do it so that once maybe 2 or 3 people have managed to finish ahead of Bayern then everyone gets to move to the new league, that way the people with the weaker teams aren't stuck in Germany forever.

I like the idea for league 3 though of adding up the points and deciding the order for the team pick that way!

League Progression idea

League 2 - France
Currently

New idea

League 3 - Italy
Currently

New idea

Although the new method would benefit me when moving to France, I still prefer the original one. It makes the game more of a challenge and means the game isn't over after just a couple of seasons.

League Progression idea

League 2 - France
Currently

New idea

League 3 - Italy
Currently

New idea

All looks good to me mate. Like the new idea for league 2 - France from reverse order up. Then Italy will be a combination of points gained from France and Germany, with the highest total getting first pick.

saying that if people want to just randomise every pick order I’m cool with that too

Last edited:
Have to admit I prefer the original plan too as it's more of a challenge to get out of Germany. Also like the idea that when you move on, your team in France is determined by a random draw and then Italy being decided by how well you've done overall.

so stick with beating Bayern to get out of Germany then random team in France from the tp 13 teams or make it top 6 for the first teams? so the teams getting through first are rewarded but also gives people a chance to get better teams as they progress through the leagues and stopy the same 3 or 4 people getting top 3 or 4 teams.

so stick with beating Bayern to get out of Germany then random team in France from the tp 13 teams or make it top 6 for the first teams? so the teams getting through first are rewarded but also gives people a chance to get better teams as they progress through the leagues and stopy the same 3 or 4 people getting top 3 or 4 teams.
I think that's a good idea yeah; the first maybe 2 or 3 people to get out of Germany can be randomly assigned a team from the top 6 and then whenever the next person manages to get out of Germany, everyones gets out as well and is randomly assigned a team from the remaining teams? And your idea for Italy with the points total from Germany and France is perfect!

Personally I would set it so you have to finish above Bayern to get out of Germany. The French team you get is then one of the lower teams so it becomes a harder challenge. And the same again when going to Italy. So for example if you were to finish above Bayern with Leipzig first then you can pick your French team but it must be a team that finished in the bottom half of the table. It should make France a harder challenge for you rather than getting Monaco/Lyon and then being able to quickly move to Italy as well while some people are still stuck in Germany.

After 4/5 people have moved to France using this rule then the others can pick any French team when they get there to help them catch up.

Personally I would set it so you have to finish above Bayern to get out of Germany.
That's what the rule is hahah, that's what he meant by 'beating' Bayern! And in terms of a harder challenge, sure it would make it more entertaining probably but at the same time I wouldn't want to get out of Germany then! I have Leverkusen right now, but if I get out of Germany and have to go with Toulouse or something in France, that doesn't really give me an incentive to try to do well in Germany. The random draw rule I think works for both cases because there's a chance I get a good team or bad team, whether I finish first in the Germany challenge or 3rd or something; similarly, if you have someone like Wolfsburg or Koln and manage to finish above Bayern quickly (which would be an amazing achievement), then you get rewarded by getting randomly assigned a team from the top 6 if you finish the Germany challenge as one of the first few people!

Last edited:
That's what the rule is hahah, that's what he meant by 'beating' Bayern! And in terms of a harder challenge, sure it would make it more entertaining probably but at the same time I wouldn't want to get out of Germany then! I have Leverkusen right now, but if I get out of Germany and have to go with Toulouse or something in France, that doesn't really give me an incentive to try to do well in Germany. The random draw rule I think works for both cases because there's a chance I get a good team or bad team, whether I finish first in the Germany challenge or 3rd or something; similarly, if you have someone like Wolfsburg or Koln and manage to finish above Bayern quickly (which would be an amazing achievement), then you get rewarded by getting randomly assigned a team from the top 6 if you finish the Germany challenge as one of the first few people!

Sorry if I confused anyone with that, I knew what he meant by beating Bayern but just worded it differently. I am happy with the game running with how you have put it here. It is trying to find a way of rewarding the chairman of Hannover when they beat Bayern more than rewarding the chairman of Dortmund when they do it and what you have written is probably the fairest way Obviously it is up to Stonecold to make the final decision on how he wants to run the game.

So how about the first 4 teams that beat Bayern are drawn from teams ranked 2nd to 6th, unless you were one of the final 5 to picks from Germany then you can chose your team for a massive over achievement. We'll extend it if more than 4 make it

Once we have 4 chairmen, or more beating Bayern and moving in France it will be open for all other chairmen to choose in reverse order, so at least everyone that beats Bayern gets rewarded but we all get to move on as well.?

Then its combined points from Germany and France will sort the piking order for Serie A?

We all like that?

how realistic is it for a team like Koln to finish above Bayern quickly though? Likelihood is that the teams to finish quickly above Bayern will be those top 3-4 clubs. Then those 3/4 top clubs will again get a top 6 club in France? Seems a bit unfair on the teams lower down the league who scrap 4 a few seasons, just to have another bottom half club to look forward to?

If there was a way to even out the playing field i'd be all for it. Keeps it interesting for everyone involved.

What do you guys think about some sort of draft system to allow the lowest placed teams to have 1st say on the new transfers for the following season? For example if the Koln chairman finishes bottom out of all Chairman controlled teams, they'd have first say on their 3 free transfers, their allocated u18's slots, the 3 FGN slots they wish to bring in (within their budget). then second bottom on so on. May level out the playing fields especially when bringing in free's & u18's, plus the big clubs will still have a financial advantage over the smaller teams when signing players.

Just an idea, i may be over complicating things. Just can see the same players having the big clubs again and again, and france for example, the gap between the rich n the rest is huge!

So how about the first 4 teams that beat Bayern are drawn from teams ranked 2nd to 6th, unless you were one of the final 5 to picks from Germany then you can chose your team for a massive over achievement. We'll extend it if more than 4 make it

Once we have 4 chairmen, or more beating Bayern and moving in France it will be open for all other chairmen to choose in reverse order, so at least everyone that beats Bayern gets rewarded but we all get to move on as well.?

Then its combined points from Germany and France will sort the piking order for Serie A?

We all like that?

Ywah, go with this

I'm confused - this is all growing arms and legs - back to Atalanta save I go for a while lol