Transfer window is open! Until Sunday 8pm.

Update will be out later today as I'm busy tonight

Sorry everyone, update will have to wait till tomorrow unfortunately... I'll delay the close of the window appropriately based on when I get the update done tomorrow!

2027/28 part 2

February

Germany
View attachment 37213

Leverkusen stay top of the league by a small margin. Wolfsburg, Bayern, Dortmund and Leipzig continue to battle it out for the 2nd to 5th spots.

Monaco still lead Ligue 1, as we've become accustomed to now. Lyon edge away from Nice a little bit as they find themselves in the European places.

Milan are, of course, still top of the league in Italy. Inter aren't too close behind though as Lazio, Roma, Napoli and Sassuolo all look for a top 4 finish.

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 37191
Monaco, Wolfsburg, Dortmund, Bordeaux and Leipzig all look like they might have a chance of making it through, although Leipzig and Milan are in the worst positions to potentially make it to the quarter-finals.

Lyon is the only chairman team who couldn't make it out of the 1st knockout round as we'll see Roma against Marseille in a chairman showdown and Nice against Napoli also in a chairman showdown, but two teams from the same chairman! Toulouse and Leverkusen are arguably handed the toughest draw against Chelsea and PSG respectively.

March

Germany
View attachment 37186
The top 5 in Germany changes once again with Leipzig dropping to 5th, Wolfsburg up to 2nd and Dortmund in 3rd. Leverkusen still lead but just about.

France
View attachment 37183
Not much change in France as Monaco increase their lead at the top of the league. Bordeaux are still second, obviously, as the only real change is Nice falling below Marseille in the league as Lyon look to sneak into the Champions League by overtaking Toulouse.

Milan are still cruising at the top of the league while Inter and Lazio stay in their spots. Napoli are now up in 5th, 4 points clear of Roma who had a bad spell during the month.

We say goodbye to Monaco, Bordeaux, Leipzig, Milan AND Wolfsburg in the first round! It has to be some sort of record as we end up with just 1 chairman team in the Champions League in Dortmund, who face City in the next round.

Roma beat Marseille in a thrilling tie, Schalke, Leverkusen, Toulouse and Napoli all go out as our remaining chairman teams in the Europa League quarter-finals are Lazio, who have the toughest draw, Fiorentina, and Roma and Nice who face each other in this round.

April

Germany
View attachment 37176

Leverkusen should go on and win the title as they have a 5 point-lead with just 2 games to go. Defending champions Leipzig are close behind Dortmund who are in 2nd, while Bayern drop to 5th and might stay there.

Monaco win Ligue 1 once again as they sit 8 points clear at the top of the league. The Europa League spots have gone from just one of them to two as Nice now sit in 6th and Marseille down in 7th. Lyon have sneaked into Champions League football, overtaking Toulouse.

Milan have also won the title in Serie A, sitting 13 points clear with 3 games to go. Napoli should stay in 5th or 6th while Lazio should keep their 4th spot or even make it to 3rd with a bit of luck.

Big shock as Dortmund beat City and make it to the semi-finals, where they've lost their first leg against Real Madrid.

Nice are now the last chairman team in Europe along with Dortmund, as they beat Roma to make to the semi-finals of the Europa League. Lazio were knocked out by PSG as it could end in a French showdown for the Europa League title. Nice have, it's fair to say, gotten the better end of the draw on multiple occasions in this competition but look good for a spot in the final after a 2-0 home win over Bilbao!

May

Germany
View attachment 37169
The only league where the winner hadn't been confirmed yet comes to an end after 34 games, as Leverkusen finish 7 points clear of Dortmund and Wolfsburg, as the latter just about didn't make it to 2nd through goal difference. Leipzig manage to finish 4th but it cost Pochettino his job.

The final Ligue 1 table doesn't look very different than it did 2-3 month ago, with Monaco winning the league, Bordeaux in 2nd, PSG in 3rd and Toulouse claiming back their Champions League spot in 4th. Lyon, Nice and Marseille make up the last 3 spots in Europe.

Another 38 games in Serie A and Milan, as we know, won their 4th league title in a row. Fiorentina made a bit of a comeback but were 2 points short of Europe while Lazio stayed in 4th, Roma finish in 6th and Napoli up to 5th. Deschamps gets sacked regardless of the 5th place finish which is interesting, meaning Napoli will need a new manager now.

Dortmund couldn't beat Real Madrid who eventually went and smashed United in the final to win the Champions League. A disappointing season in the CL, chairman team wise.

An incredible performance from OGC Nice in the final earns the French side their first ever Europa League title! They got past Bilbao easily in the semi-final and had to play against PSG who knocked out Lazio, Juventus, Leverkusen and more big sides to get there but Nice win on penalties.

Lazio, Bordeaux, Napoli, Dortmund, Leipzig, Milan and Mainz owners will need to communicate with me for their new managers.

Transfer window is open!
Until Monday 12pm

GAME SAVE - transfer window

Balances

July 2028 balance

Linecoigne1998 - Bayer Leverkusen - £190.8m
LiamCFC88 - AS Monaco - £157m
stonecold - Milan - £64.3m
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund - £186.5m
stonecold - Girondins de Bordeaux - £140m
Hampus Silverholt - Inter - £71.2m
LiamCFC88 - Wolfsburg - £98.4m
Hampus Silverholt - Toulouse FC - £71.3m
LiamCFC88 - Lazio - £23.8m
stonecold - RB Leipzig - £140.2m
RVP20 - Olympique Lyonnais - £30.2m
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli - £7.1m
KillerRoo - Schalke 04 - £72.6m
Linecoigne1998 - OGC Nice - £3.6m
KillerRoo - Roma - £16.2m
RVP20 - Stuttgart - £72.3m
bcfc1 - Olympique de Marseille - £35.5m
bcfc1 - Fiorentina - £46.5m
bcfc1 - Mainz - £107.5m
KillerRoo - SM Caen - (-£7.2m)

The list above features the teams in order in terms of transfers priority, as always.

Monopoly Transfers - Players Value
Transfers - 2 per team
Loans - 1

C2C - Agreed by chairmen
Transfers - Unlimited
Loans - 1

DOM 1.5x Player Value
Transfers -2

FGN - 2x player value
Transfers - 3
Loans from foreign clubs - 1

U18 2x Player Value
Transfers - 3

FREE
Free signings - 3 per season
You just need to enter what wages you will offer. Highest bid wins

Season Review

Monaco

View attachment 37127

Our only silverware in France this season was the only one that actually matters and that is the league. I am delighted with how Monaco have been winning the league now 4 of my 5 seasons in France and long may that dominance continue, all of the budget is going straight to Antonio Conte this season. That is excluding a deal to finance Lazio.

Wolfsburg

Finishing 3rd in the league, having a decent run in Europe. Well that has to be considered a decent season. We comfortably finish in Champions League places and miles head of Bayern. I will invest myself before giving the remaining funds to Joachim Low.

Lazio

View attachment 37126

We win our first Italian Silverware in the cup, we also qualify for the Champions league and for the first time I believe... all my teams will be there rounding off an excellent all round season from my clubs. Thanks to a cash injection from Monaco the clubs has a £70m + budget and i will look to spend before giving the new manager the remaining funds.

Hey everyone, feel like this chairman game has gotten a bit stale as of late and was wondering if anyone had any ideas to make this exciting again? I was thinking of adding La Liga as a new league but that would mean more work for me and tbh, I have work starting up soon so won't be able to dedicate as much time to this as previously. We could introduce a perks system? To give the weaker teams more money for example, or a guaranteed transfer?

Let me know your thought/suggestions.

Hey everyone, feel like this chairman game has gotten a bit stale as of late and was wondering if anyone had any ideas to make this exciting again? I was thinking of adding La Liga as a new league but that would mean more work for me and tbh, I have work starting up soon so won't be able to dedicate as much time to this as previously. We could introduce a perks system? To give the weaker teams more money for example, or a guaranteed transfer?

Let me know your thought/suggestions.
Would unfortunately have to agree, i'm not sure perks would really work as money doesn't seem to be an issue when the finances are uploaded each season and most people have at least one "big team". It could be mix of the game losing key members as its went on and interest on the site dying because it's getting closer to FM19. I know that wasn't exactly productive but i can't seem to think of anything

Would unfortunately have to agree, i'm not sure perks would really work as money doesn't seem to be an issue when the finances are uploaded each season and most people have at least one "big team". It could be mix of the game losing key members as its went on and interest on the site dying because it's getting closer to FM19. I know that wasn't exactly productive but i can't seem to think of anything
I was honestly ready to just drop this chairman game and start my own as a "World Super League" like I've done in the past, but I know how long people have spent building their teams in this game so it would be unfair to them. I guess we'll just keep this going for now but hopefully other people can chip in with their suggestions!

I was honestly ready to just drop this chairman game and start my own as a "World Super League" like I've done in the past, but I know how long people have spent building their teams in this game so it would be unfair to them. I guess we'll just keep this going for now but hopefully other people can chip in with their suggestions!

Although i'd be gutted to see my teams go, i think a fresh start would be good. There is a few games going just now as well such as BCFC and then also my game as well. Do what you feel best for you though. I'll certainly be playing whatever you choose to do.

Although i'd be gutted to see my teams go, i think a fresh start would be good. There is a few games going just now as well such as BCFC and then also my game as well. Do what you feel best for you though. I'll certainly be playing whatever you choose to do.
That was one thing that put me off doing it tbh, the fact that there's already quite a few going on and as a result wouldn't want the attention from yours to take away from mine or mine taking away from yours you know? We'll see what other people say.

If it was going to end it would be nice to do the "super summer" idea so everyone can flood there teams with "there players" then it could just be simmed and see how fate plays out with the teams we built?

Not to mention this has gone miles past the 3/4 seasons a chairman game usually goes so well done guys!

If it was going to end it would be nice to do the "super summer" idea so everyone can flood there teams with "there players" then it could just be simmed and see how fate plays out with the teams we built?

Not to mention this has gone miles past the 3/4 seasons a chairman game usually goes so well done guys!
What exactly would the super summer be like then? I forgot about it tbh it feels like it was so long ago hahaha! if this ends I would be totally open to starting a world super league just so whoever joins can have fun and have a big team, money to spend and make it just a fun short term chairman game until FM19 comes out.

It was basically giving each chairman a heep of extra cash and transfer slots. Depends on what everyone wants but as soon at the end is mentioned its never far away!

You should put up a few options that you'd be willing to do then see what the players thats left say over the weekend and take it from there?

It was basically giving each chairman a heep of extra cash and transfer slots. Depends on what everyone wants but as soon at the end is mentioned its never far away!

You should put up a few options that you'd be willing to do then see what the players thats left say over the weekend and take it from there?
Will do! Sounds like a decent idea to be fair, although I feel like now most people have all the best players in the game apart from Man City players hahahah

Having 3 chairman games going at the same time could be the issue. I was thinking about this and was going to message you both but might as well just post it on here.

Rather than having 3 games running at the same time, how would you feel about joining together and all 3 of us running one game. It would mean there aren't 3 different chairman games running and competing with each other and we could take turns in doing all the editing so the game runs quite quickly.

Let me know what you think. If you are interested then we can discuss what kind of chairman and all that stuff.

Having 3 chairman games going at the same time could be the issue. I was thinking about this and was going to message you both but might as well just post it on here.

Rather than having 3 games running at the same time, how would you feel about joining together and all 3 of us running one game. It would mean there aren't 3 different chairman games running and competing with each other and we could take turns in doing all the editing so the game runs quite quickly.

Let me know what you think. If you are interested then we can discuss what kind of chairman and all that stuff.

I like the idea in theory but all three are completely different. Mine hasn't started yet so willing to drop it but i was looking to get experience for a bigger one next year. This one has been in decline for a while even with the dedication of everyone remaining and in particular stonecold and lincoigne. Therefore i don't this this one ending is necessarily a bad thing even though personally i'd like to see it go further

I like the idea in theory but all three are completely different. Mine hasn't started yet so willing to drop it but i was looking to get experience for a bigger one next year. This one has been in decline for a while even with the dedication of everyone remaining and in particular stonecold and lincoigne. Therefore i don't this this one ending is necessarily a bad thing even though personally i'd like to see it go further
Only way I can see that working is if we used one game save and each chairman was in charge of a specific league so for instance, bcfc1 would do his League 2 game in the same game save as LiamCFC88's SPL one and I could just choose a league or two to be in charge of. Everyone takes care of updates for their league and one person could be in charge of all the simming so we use the same game save? Idk...

Only way I can see that working is if we used one game save and each chairman was in charge of a specific league so for instance, bcfc1 would do his League 2 game in the same game save as LiamCFC88's SPL one and I could just choose a league or two to be in charge of. Everyone takes care of updates for their league and one person could be in charge of all the simming so we use the same game save? Idk...

That would be how it would work but i fear it would over complicate a chairman game

Transfer List

RBL
MC J Leite £5m
MC E Amoako £1m
AM L Schade £5m
AM A Pena £5m
AT F Wiesner £5m

Milan
Y Cornelie £10m

Bordeaux
DC N Sule £5m
MR G Martins £5m