Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 39K
Yes big Guus, great start! He will be receiving a double twizzler bonus for each win he gets us! #BigGuusBarmyArmy

Simming is underway so here is the mass of C2C transfers

Lucas Leiva - Lazio - Torino £5m
LOAN D Calabria - AC Milan to Torino

Very sad not to see more moves pulled off, communication is on of the main reasons these games keep going

So as the game works through July and August here's a few more rules

1 Let me know now about your managers if the game sacks your manager if you want to move on from him i'll put in back in till the next transfer window where you will get a free shot at changing your coach. Otherwise i will just put your manager back to your team

2- INVACTIVITY WARNING
If you go through a whole season without any posts ect for a whole season i will message you before the final table update and a failure to reply will lead to you loosing your team and we'll for a new manager to take you spot

Hi mate, I've just checked the save file and you've not changed Mazzari out for Hiddink?

Simming is underway so here is the mass of C2C transfers

Lucas Leiva - Lazio - Torino £5m
LOAN D Calabria - AC Milan to Torino

Very sad not to see more moves pulled off, communication is on of the main reasons these games keep going

So as the game works through July and August here's a few more rules

1 Let me know now about your managers if the game sacks your manager if you want to move on from him i'll put in back in till the next transfer window where you will get a free shot at changing your coach. Otherwise i will just put your manager back to your team

2- INVACTIVITY WARNING
If you go through a whole season without any posts ect for a whole season i will message you before the final table update and a failure to reply will lead to you loosing your team and we'll for a new manager to take you spot

I know for me it was a sheer lack of funds which stopped me getting any c2c transfers in. If Giampaolo gets sacked from Sampdoria, ill be looking to move on so if you could put him back in til the next update and then I’ll change him at the earliest opportunity.

September to January

October 1st
View attachment 50745View attachment 50745View attachment 50745
5 chairman controlled teams lead the way. None are in the bottom 3 but Atalanta are close!

November 1st
View attachment 50744
Napoli move clear at the top, All 13 chairman teams are now in the top 13 with Juventus. Aduriz for £2.6 looks like the bargain of a lifetime that might take Sampdoria to Europe?

December 1st
View attachment 50743
Juventus reach there standard spot at the top of the table with Napoli still right on there tail while the Milan teams start to close the gap and are only 4 points from the leaders. I always consider goal difference as a good guide as to how were doing. After the top 3 if that is anything to go by we'll all need to turn it up a notch in the remaining 2/3rds of the season. Chievo join Juventus in our monopoly at the top of the table.

January 3rd
View attachment 50741
AC Milan, Atalanta and Spal plumet down the table.
Gus Hiddink took Sassuolo into the bottom 3 and was sacked on December 18th i put him back in and now its up to Killeroo to see if he wants to stick or twist. No other manager changes but im sure Claudio Canigga hopes to see Gasperini shown the door before the transfer window closes and Don Carlo is walking merky waters with only the Europa League keeping him in work.

View attachment 50740View attachment 50739

Last edited:
Wow! what a start! I mean I was kind of expecting it, but things always seem to work against me in chairman games so this is amazing! Insigne is carrying us a bit tho lol...

January Transfer Window Open

Game Save
Jan 3rd save

Club Budgets
Sheep FM - SPAL £8.5m
LiamCFC88 - Lazio £5.3m
KillerRoo - Sassulo £4.9m
Klippybo - Atalanta £4.8m
Smiffylad654 - Genoa £3.3m
Smithc18 - Inter £500k
TheNotSoSpecialOne - Fiorentina £-500k
Desbot - Torino -£900k
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli £-5M
danjames101 - Sampdoria £-7.3m
Hugo Caldeira 1234 Roma £-22.M
Stonecold - AC Milan £-25.5M

If your in debt you can not buy any new players. For clubs like Torino & Fiorentina it might be worth selling someone you can to raise the cash to buy someone you really want. Anyone below Napoli well were screwed.

Take this time to write up a quick review of your season so far. As long or short as you like. Also list any players your looking to sell and get on the buzzers about players your looking to buy.

We have 48 hours and both the FGN & u18 windows will close. I will do my best on Wednesday to get back to players that get a second shot at players and save the 3rd day of transfers for summer only.

View attachment 50747
Lazio: September Update

First trophy of the season
Following the arrival of Tuchel. Lazio have won the first of many trophies up for grabs in Italy this year.
Following a penalty victory, Lazio have beaten Juventus to win the Italian Super Cup for the first time since 2009. Although a miner trophy the owner has publically expressed his delight at this situation and hopes for many more trophy presentations in the near future. Lazio fans have shown their appreciation of the clubs new direction with #GrazieTuchel trending on social media platforms around the globe.

View attachment 50746

4 New Arrivals

Following this early silverware, the board has announced four new signings at the Olimpico this season

1.Olivier Ntcham - (£7,200,000)

View attachment 50742

2.Morgan Sansone (£14,000,000)

View attachment 50738

3.Joaquin Correa (Loan)

View attachment 50737

4.Rafa (Loan)

View attachment 50736

Following the signings, chairman Giovanni Ferrero spoke to the press.
"You can already see what we are trying to do here, we are trying to rejuvenate this squad and in believe we have done that with these signings. Praise to Tuchel for the two loan deals on a limited budget also. We are going places with this team"

Leaving the club was a host of older players or youngsters with no real quality. Also leaving was Lucas Leiva and Parolo for a total of £14 million.

Finally, the Europa League draw

Lazio have been placed in the following group

Zorya (UKR)
Real Sociedad (ESP)
BATE (BLR)

Final notes from the chairman states that e is happy with the draw which should see his side through to the knockout stages with ease.

View attachment 50734

Napoli on course for a successful season

View attachment 50733

The new Napoli owner Hugo Letellier called for a press conference earlier today in order to congratulate the team's good start to the season. It's quite an unorthodox way of doing so but manager Sarri and the players seemed to appreciate it. The new owner also told the press that he was particularly happy with performances against Milan, Inter and Roma, against whom '
I Ciucciarelli' got all 3 points. He has also been particularly impressed with Lorenzo Insigne's performances so far this season; the 26-year old winger has scored 10 goals in 28 appearances in all competitions and is currently the club's top goalscorer. Despite that being a positive, it does also highlight Napoli's lack of a quality goalscorer up front, something which Letellier announced he would be looking into during the January transfer window.

In terms of negatives however, performances from the likes of Raul Albiol and new signing Marco Parolo have been nothing short of disappointing. On top of that, Letellier said he was very disappointed with the team's performance in the Champions League this season. Finishing 3rd in a group with Liverpool and Bayern is definitely a decent achievement, but Letellier didn't seem convinced. Napoli will play in the Europa League against Porto later this year.

Finally, the Frenchman announced that some players would be most likely leaving the club in order to bring in some new blood, and potentially a goal scorer. He announced that any player could be sold, as long as the price satisfied him of course, and that the following players would be put on the transfer list until further notice:

- Vlad Chiriches: €8 million

- Marco Parolo: €7,5 million

- Raul Albiol: €6,5 million

View attachment 50728
Lazio: January Update

League

Lazio are currently placed 8th in Serie A, 2 points off top 4 and 8 from top spot.
It is believed that although outside of the targets set in pre season, the board is confident that a strong January window could provide serious benefits for Lazio including a lucrative champions league spot.

Europa League

View attachment 50725

Lazio have finished in 1st position of their Europa League group, finishing with a maximum 18 points. Real Sociedad finished second in the group.

View attachment 50723

This has reaffirmed aims set by the board to reach the latter stages of the competition.
For the 1st Knockout round, Lazio have been placed against Russian opponents Zenit, the board is believe to be quietly confident with this draw.

Italian Cup
View attachment 50722
Lazio remain in the Italian cup, after defeating both Cremonese and Atalanta in the opening rounds of the competition. Lazio face Juventus in the 2 legged semi final.

With Lazio still competing on all fronts the board has taken the time to assure fans that the required personnel changes will take place in January. Tuchel will be given as much money as possible to develop his squad. This also reaffirms the belief in Tuchel from the board who believe he is doing "an excellent job"

Transfer List
View attachment 50721

Felipe Anderson - £27.5m
Felipe Caicedo - £7m (SOLD)
Jordan Lukaku - £6.5m
Davide Di Gennaro - £4m (SOLD)
Mauricio - £3m (SOLD)
Dusan Basta - £1m (SOLD)

Senad Lulic - £15m
Luis Alberto - £24m

Please feel free to PM me to negotiate

Last edited:
By end of season, I (Lazio) will have played Juventus 5 times. 2 so far, drawn 1, penalty win in super cup for the other

Fiorentina Update

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Fiorentina Update

A mid season press conference was called today at Artemio Franchi, with Fiorentina chairman Bert Ernie and manager Stefano Poli both in attendance.

It was Bert Ernie who did most of the talking as he gave his thoughts on the first 5 months of the season. Ernie was quick to praise his manager for Fiorentina's strong start to the league campaign, winning 3 of their opening 4 games in Serie A, including a big 2-1 win over Inter.

View attachment 50720

However, the club then went on a disastrous run, failing to win any of their following 7 games which saw them quickly fall into the bottom half of the table. That run did however, include respectable draws with title challengers Juventus and Napoli, although there were also very disappointing losses to the likes of Spal and Crotone. Ernie admitted that he'd had to call an urgent meeting with Poli at this stage and was quite open about the ultimatum that was given to his manager. The message was simple....'turn this around fast or you're done'.

View attachment 50719

The message seemed to have an immediate impact as Poli then led the side to back to back victories against Sassuolo and AC Milan, before then going on another run of 4 games without winning (which included the club being knocked out of the Italian Cup at the 1st round stage by Crotone). Things have picked up again though with 2 more wins at the end of the year, as Fiorentina beat both Udinese and Cagliari by a score of 2-1.

This sees Fiorentina currently occupying 7th place in Serie A, the exact position the media predicted them to finish in at the end of the season. Based on this, Ernie confirmed that for now Poli is safe in his role as manager, although he would like to see more consistency from here on out.

With regards to the players, Ernie said he was disappointed with the lack of involvement of the players that the club spent money on last Summer. Goalkeeper Alban Lafont, left back Aaron and attacking midfielder Dennis Man have only managed 11 starts between them so far this season!

The club's top goalscorer so far this season is Diego Falcinelli (on loan from Sassuolo), finding the net 6 times. Falcinelli has also recorded the highest average rating for the club this season at 7.17.

Diego+Falcinelli+ACF+Fiorentina+vs+AC+Chievo+qSRLzQ5_Qajl.jpg

Players now transfer listed...

Bruno Gaspar - Asking price £1.9 million (SOLD)
Sebastian Crisoforo - Asking price £4.6 million
Jordan Veretout - Asing price £3.7 million

View attachment 50718

View attachment 50717

View attachment 50716

Last edited:
For some strange reason i really like seeing everyone update posts, well at least the ones that are actually put up.
More seriously though, only about 4-7 out of 10 are active on this.

For some strange reason i really like seeing everyone update posts, well at least the ones that are actually put up.
More seriously though, only about 4-7 out of 10 are active on this.
Yeah it's a little annoying, especially HugoCaldeira for example who's in charge of Roma. He's not really doing anything and it makes hard to try to negotiate for players he has if I wanted to sign anyone...

Yeah it's a little annoying, especially HugoCaldeira for example who's in charge of Roma. He's not really doing anything and it makes hard to try to negotiate for players he has if I wanted to sign anyone...

I wasn't even aiming that at one person, there is 4+ people it is difficult to get in touch with. I get there is 2 days till window end so plenty of time for updates but it's nice for it to be updated quickly by chairmen

I wasn't even aiming that at one person, there is 4+ people it is difficult to get in touch with. I get there is 2 days till window end so plenty of time for updates but it's nice for it to be updated quickly by chairmen
I wasn't trying to target anyone don't worry, he's the one person who has literally not posted anything though other than asking if his manager had signed anyone after the transfer window closed last summer XD I get what you mean though, quite frustrating...

Back