A tactic like that might suit my Brøndby IF well, as I have 2/3 good strikers and they get quite cranky when i play one striker tactics xD

A tactic like that might suit my Brøndby IF well, as I have 2/3 good strikers and they get quite cranky when i play one striker tactics xD
Here it is ;) - TFF_4-4-2(Diamond)_V1

Diamond.png

It performs for me similar to Monstrous 4-2-3-1 and maybe even better ;) Similar to Monstrous 4-2-3-1 for ML/MR positions you need Inside Forwards. ML should be right footed or have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot, MR should be left footed or have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot.

P.S. I'll add this tactic to OP maybe someone else want to try it. ;)

wouldn't it make more sense for the wingers to have right on right and left on left? cause if they're cutting in you have 6 central players, and they can cross if they're right right and left left to the 2 CF's and AP

dont you think it would be more effective though to have them with right on right and left on left? just cause of the 3 central attacking players already and no wing backs, i'm sure you've tested it though

Diamond.png

It performs for me similar to Monstrous 4-2-3-1 and maybe even better ;) Similar to Monstrous 4-2-3-1 for ML/MR positions you need Inside Forwards. ML should be right footed or have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot, MR should be left footed or have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot.

please please work my dream formation i hate the fact that all these 1 up front tactics are about and even some with none :( guna test ASAP

i'm sure you've tested it though

Yup, I've tested it… nothing special just decent tactic… it performs similar to Monstrous 4-2-3-1... maybe slightly better or maybe slightly worse.

P.S. if you are using Monstrous 4-2-3-1 then don't waste your time on testing it, it wont show any special ;)

Last edited:

Diamond.png

i wiil try it do you use d line for away and homme game?ou youchange never?

thank you, gonna get that diamond trained asap in my Brøndby Save :D

Yup, I've tested it… nothing special just decent tactic… it performs similar to Monstrous 4-2-3-1... maybe slightly better or maybe slightly worse.

P.S. if you are using Monstrous 4-2-3-1 then don't waste your time on testing it, it wont show any special ;)

TFF, Monstrous 4-2-3-1 is stronger than new 4-4-2(Diamond)?

thanks

TFF, Monstrous 4-2-3-1 is stronger than new 4-4-2(Diamond)?

thanks

Yes :) Monstrous 4-2-3-1 is stronger than new 4-4-2(Diamond). I've tested them long enough to say for sure... so don't waste your time on testing new 4-4-2(Diamond).

Btw, Unreal is stronger than all them :p

Tactic has been updated

Changes:
- Tweaked PIs for AML/AMR positions.
- Added new attacking/defensive corner setup.
bump ;)

Last edited:
Yes :) Monstrous 4-2-3-1 is stronger than new 4-4-2(Diamond). I've tested them long enough to say for sure... so don't waste your time on testing new 4-4-2(Diamond).

Btw, Unreal is stronger than all them :p

bump ;)

can you give link to the strongest tactic please??

what an amazing tactic :) my first season with Beşiktaş.Media p : 3

and my best player :)