TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V8

CHANGES:

- tweaked passing for B2B and DL/DR positions.

- tweaked the defensive corner setup.

Didnt think that V7 could be beat! it was amazing! How could you of made it any better!!!

CHANGES:

You Can stop doing some Updated....

V5 is By Far the best tactic this year....

Just won the league with Southampton first season with my home nations save

You can't have a 10 goals/match ,thats impossible...
Even against Paderborn

CHANGES:

Which OI do you recommend as I notice your glory oi is newer or is it still the one from the Op? Thanks

I still don't believe 130 goals in like 12 games dejan

Just can't believe this

gentlemen, welcome to the evidence at that time. Do not get me wrong, but the attitude is not welcome this is not my tactic and i don't need to lie :)

Turkish Super League i'm underdog according to my competitors.My club owes about 300 million euros so i need to sell my best players like Demba Ba. First season 134 against 15. But i can't play with my first eleven because i need to skip the tour at CL. I was first in my group, but bad luck is with me Barca is 2nd in other group.

My ML.
View attachment 253813

View attachment 253816View attachment 253811View attachment 253810

believe or not believe the result was the 117 goal in 12 matches. Also i scored 216 goal with my Gelschenkirchen.

Last edited:
I know but to get 117 goals in 12 games anyone would screen shot that, can see why I'm skeptical

I know but to get 117 goals in 12 games anyone would screen shot that, can see why I'm skeptical

Bro i agree i do not believe without sc. Build a team like Bayern that fit for this tactic then try i'm sure you will have results like that.