What do you guys think of this of a challenge, the 3 nation challenge, as my laptop is poor I can only load a small amount of nations, so I thought how about only buying players from 3 nations. How this would be done would be I would ask you guys to choose a country from 1-10 of the fifa rankings, then one from 11-20 and then one from 21-30. This would offer a variety of players I think? I would probably pick the one from 11-20 to be england as thats where I would start. But may be an interesting challenge.

First season with Prestatyn - Welsh Premier League using V5

predicted Finish 12th (Last)

Very happy with the results considering the talent of my team. Trying V7 upcoming season.

View attachment 254568

Where can I find the link for the v7 tactic?

Well v7 seems to work half a season in with my home nations Southampton save and I'm top! My team is awful

Has anyone been able to imrpve the defense? Or do you thing the defense is fine? And V7 defense or V5?

The defence for me seems fine I'm still second after 27 gamea and my team is:
Gk : forster
rb: clynne
cb: Ashley Williams
cb: Steven Taylor
lb: Bertrand
rm: Adam Johnson
cm: James Mccarthy
cm: Steven Davis
Lm: Nathan dyer
cam: ward prowse
st; ings/long

The defence for me seems fine I'm still second after 27 gamea and my team is:
Gk : forster
rb: clynne
cb: Ashley Williams
cb: Steven Taylor
lb: Bertrand
rm: Adam Johnson
cm: James Mccarthy
cm: Steven Davis
Lm: Nathan dyer
cam: ward prowse
st; ings/long

How many goals conceeded

Don't have my laptop but I think it's around 20 and that's 27 games in

Hey everyone.

In your opinion. What is the best tactic? V5 or v7? And I seemed to have lost the OP from V5. Is there a friendly soul who would help me that? :)

Cheers everybody.

Hey everyone.

In your opinion. What is the best tactic? V5 or v7? And I seemed to have lost the OP from V5. Is there a friendly soul who would help me that? :)

Cheers everybody.

Page 48. Post #473

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V8

CHANGES:

- tweaked passing for B2B and DL/DR positions.

- tweaked the defensive corner setup.