Has anyone tried this with CD instead of BPD pair at the back? I found I concede a lot of goals when my defenders are trying to do too much with the ball.

Giving it a quick run through with bayern everyone plays 5 in midfield against my Shrewsbury team it's so hard to break down and only win 3/4-0

Signed ghoulam and marcos rocha for long throws, beat dortmund 5-0 in super cup

Last edited:
Won the first game11-game11-0 then robbed is injured and no cover yay

TFF - I'm really liking V8 of this tactic, won the league again and got into semi finals of Champs League, only thing I have noticed is that i'm conceding more goals with this version than with V7, is this something you can look into if you update the tactic to a newer version.

This V8 is an excellent tactic, and if you are finding it hard to get right footed ML and left footed MR (I did :p) just play in those positions the best natural suited player regardless of the prefered foot. In my Sheff Wed save Marco Fabian is playing like a god in the ML position!

I was battling against some inconsistency playing with Deadly Circle, usually grabbing the points with some luck, and crumbling against stronger sides like Man City and Everton. After being crushed by Everton 0-4 I load it back and played it again with V8. Not only won it, but played very well. And the two following games, unbelievable domain. Fabian, a left footed in the ML position was MOM in the two first games with V8, and only failed to be again in the third because Sergiu Bus scored 4 goals.
View attachment 252639

Last edited:
This V8 is an excellent tactic, and if you are finding it hard to get right footed ML and left footed MR (I did :p) just play in those positions the best natural suited player regardless of the prefered foot. In my Sheff Wed save Marco Fabian is playing like a god in the ML position!

cheap and beast

B O R E K - D O C K A L

Going to try this in my save. I don't think i have the right players, but I'll give it a go. :)

season 16-17 chelsea, squad:
courtois(butland)- mayke(mario fernandes) zouma(kalas) caulker(shawcross) azpilikueta(cresswell)-hazard(b.traore) matic(meli) pogba(jorginho) depay(cuadrado)- oscar(willian\bernardo silva)- diego costa(dybala) (sold costa and dybala in january and buy aboubacar and mitrovic)
win fa cup, league cup, epl(35w-3d-0L(!!!!)), and win CL( psg,real,man city win )))
great tactic )

Whats everybody opinion on which version is the best? Cheers

How do you defend the lead at the end of matches?
I am use v8 with OI . The best for me.

Using 8, playing in Thailand league. 4 league games 26 goals scored