Centerbacks takes way to many yellow cards, for example Howodes gets 15 yellow cards in the league.

Jsut got my steam up and running again after some hillariouse problems.
Testign this with norwegian team Rosenborg, and so far i got to say it looks very very good :)

Good work!

The **** is back :D

I had a really fun save with the 6th version of this tactic. got bored after 10 years, started at galatasaray, moved to spain for a year and then monaco but after that save the tactic literally stopped working on other saves. I still get possession and hella shots but I cant seem to score, tried the 7th and 8th versions still the same.

Its the FM way. yo get the odd match were u lose 2-0 with opponent having two shoots that are screamers whole game and u ahve 6 in woodwork, 8 ccc and almsot 40 shots were half is on target... never gets old xD

Its the FM way. yo get the odd match were u lose 2-0 with opponent having two shoots that are screamers whole game and u ahve 6 in woodwork, 8 ccc and almsot 40 shots were half is on target... never gets old xD

I know that but this tactic worked pretty good for 10 years as I said. I always expect to fail miserably at my second year as thats the fm way but when I dont the tactic is good. and now it just stopped working, no reason. I lost hope for this tactic atm. its not like I get a couple more draws and all thats natural. I literally cant score goals.

Dumb question:The OI's from OP are for v7 ? I never tried v7,might give it a go with FCP.

With the evolution of tactics, players filters and movements (predator) are obsolete. right? you will update?
For me this tactic is still the best of all.

I know there are newer tactics out but wanted to try this one. Which version is the best? From reading over the previous pages it seems like it's either v5 or v7 but I can't decide which I should use. :(

I know there are newer tactics out but wanted to try this one. Which version is the best? From reading over the previous pages it seems like it's either v5 or v7 but I can't decide which I should use. :(

i use v7

I find V8 works very well as my secondary tactic. I switch from PREDATOR to get some tactical variety, seems to throw off good teams during important matches if I play a secondary tactic for a few matches prior. For example, if I have the domestic league wrapped up by March, I'll play my secondary tactic in the league and save my primary tactic for the later stages of the Champions League.

Obviously, V8 also works well if you've got a surplus of MC/AMC guys and/or strikers are injured.

How much worse will this tactic be if I remove the glitch corner of doom?

Stockport and V8

So this will be a long post about this tactic (v8) and my save with Stockport.

I have been using this tactic throughout the whole game, with a little mix (half a season) with v7, else than that it has been v8.

Also I have not used the Right-foot on the left midfielder and vice-versa, since I didn't have the players for that.

I took the challenge of taking Stockport from the Vanarama North to the top.
So far I have played 4 seasons, and have now ended my 5th season.

Season 1 - Vanarama North
View attachment 239323

A first place, with only 1 point margin.
19 goals difference, not that great, but fair enough.

Season 2 - Vanarama Conference
View attachment 239321

This season didn't go so well. Ended on a 11th place in the league, nothing to be that sad about about. I did stay up, so that's good news.

Season 3 - Vanarama Conference
View attachment 239320
Ended 2nd with only 1 point to the 1st place. Not bad at all. Secured the step to the next league by winning playoffs.

Season 4 - Sky Bet League 2
View attachment 239318

Ended 7th, but secured a win in the playoffs, so I got another promotion.

Season 5 - Sky Bet League 1
View attachment 239317

This season was the most crazy so far. Even though all the other seasons I was way over the predicted place, this one I was predicted to get at 24th place which is absolutely last. Instead, even to my enjoyment, I ended first!

Scoring 87 goals and concieding 47.
Topscorer scoring 22 not that great at all, but here is a SS to show his stats!
View attachment 239316

He played at the top attacker in this formation.

Next my assistking with 23 assists and 11 goals. Played the right midfielder.
View attachment 239315

So this was my "review" of the tactic, and I will continue to use it.

Sky Bet Championship is calling, and Stockport haven't been all the way up there since 01/02, and we are now writing 19/20.

If you wish more SS, or have questions, please ask :)

Sorry, but the version of the tactic with the F9 where I find it?
Where is the download link?
another question, what is the best of these tactics do you think?
Thank you

Last edited:
I tested this tactic with 5 different teams and every time is the same thing. Long ball , my defender jumps , the ball go over him and they score. I mean this is happening with 5(!!!) different teams ?!?! Teams are : Lazio , Liverpool , Botev Plovdiv , Lyon and Wolfsburg.
I want to say that i never ever loose the first friendly with my u21 squad (with every tactic that i tested) and i did loose 3-5 to my under21 with this one...
I tested other tactics where DC were Stoppers and almost the same thing happens.
Is it just me or everyone seems to have this problem ???